ThisPonyDoesNotExist should not have artist prefix for practical reasons (not aliased either)

Background Pony #8343
I’m not ready to grant creators’ rights to computer programs  
Suppose I want to hide images generated by ThisPonyDoesNotExist but want to see artists’ potential drawings/redrawings of designs; Philomena’s search/complex filter currently has no way to exclude particular substrings from a wildcard search, ie. you cannot conduct a search for “an artist:* tag that is someone other than artist:thisponydoesnotexist, in addition to artist:thisponydoesnotexist”. Thus, it would be more practical for the tag to be un-prefixed.

It also must not be aliased from the tag with the prefix, because search/filters will treat them the same and will still fail.

P.S. Using source_url:\*thisponydoesnotexist.net\* would be a way around the problem except many of the images aren’t being tagged with a source…
Cloppershy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Pone Addict
Images that are edited from a generated base image should be tagged edit in addition to artist:thisponydoesnotexist, so you can filter (artist:thisponydoesnotexist, -edit).  
Images that just redraw a pony design that was initially created by the network shouldn’t be tagged with artist:thisponydoesnotexist at all, because the image would be entirely the artist’s work. We don’t tag images of OCs with the name of the OC’s creator. Maybe an additional non-prefixed tag can be added for those images, but I don’t know if the origin of an OC should be tagged.  
And according to current ruling, every drawing of a mane 6 character are now considered new OCs based on the AI. /s
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide