Viewing last 25 versions of post by Sunsper in topic Those "sucky", "suckly" and "milky" tags

Sunsper
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Crazy Pervert
Here are my thoughts:

1. Tag `breastfeeding` implies `suckling`, so maybe, just maybe by the same logic `self breastfeeding` should imply `self suckling`, but for some reason it doesn't.
Please fix this.

2. `breast milk` is quite widely used tag, and should imply `milk`, but for some reason it doesn't? Why?

3. Also, maybe `breastfeeding` and `self breastfeeding` should imply `lactation`? What do you think, guys?
On the other hand, if it really should, then maybe we must first remove `breastfeeding` and `self breastfeeding` from all posts, where there are no signs of any lactation, even implied lactation, in order to avoid adding `milk` tag where it doesn't belong.

4. What the heck is going on with the `sucking` tag?
Based on what I saw, this tag is used to, actually, sometimes mean `blowjob`, sometimes mean `clit sucking` and all sorts of things.
Tag `sucking` is even used to actually mean `suckling`, but because there were only around 100+ posts with both `sucking` and `suckling` tags - I fixed that myself.
In other words - this `sucking` tag is a huge mess, with no explanation on what this tag is supposed to mean or where it should actually be used, and I want Derpibooru mods to do something about it. Pretty please.

5. Also, maybe `self-nursing` should be aliased to `self breastfeeding`, since there's no much point to this tag based on `nursing` tag description.
Reason: Added one more item to the list
Edited by Sunsper