Voyeurism vs Watching

Tagging Discussion » Voyeurism vs Watching Search Posts
Background Pony #5ABF
voyeurism
The act of one character watching another performing a sexual act or while in a state of undress without their knowledge.

I keep seeing voyeurism tagged on images where it doesn’t apply because the watched party is CLEARLY aware of the watching party.  
I always swap voyeurism with watching - is that right to do? Or is voyeurism by now also applicable if the watched party KNOWS they have an audience and should remain on the upload?
Background Pony #6A9E
The only question I have is whether voyeurism should imply watching - that voyeurism is a more specific type of watching, or if they should be used separately.

You are correct that voyeurism should not be tagged if the watchee(s) are clearly aware (and, I’d argue, not merely that they’ve just noticed they’re being watched or even if they’re playing along - I think only being overtly cognizant would keep the voyeurism tag from applying). Continue fixing tagging and if you happen to notice specific users misusing it, report them for bad tagging with an explanation.
Background Pony #5ABF
@Background Pony #6A9E  
That implication sounds like it’s worth considering.

(and, I’d argue, not merely that they’ve just noticed they’re being watched or even if they’re playing along — I think only being overtly cognizant would keep the voyeurism tag from applying)

And yeah if the watched party just now notices they are watched, this is still voyeurism for sure. For the 2nd part, do you mean that the watchee KNOWS they are watched but pretends they don’t know?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide