Viewing last 25 versions of post by Coldfire the Bat in topic ✿ Upload Resources - Tumblr NSFW (Active)

Coldfire the Bat
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Floof batto
Well I've got most of [ _@`27 May 2017 B@`_] done though are some that either I didn't see any noticeable NSFW (maybe my eyes are fucked), are aware of Tumblr's interesting move, or just gone all together that I didn’t get.
Reason: Clarification I guess
Edited by Coldfire the Bat
Coldfire the Bat
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Floof batto
Well I've got most of [ _@27 May 2017 B@_] done that either I didn't see any noticeable NSFW (maybe my eyes are fucked), are aware of Tumblr's interesting move, or just gone all together.
No reason given
Edited by Coldfire the Bat