Deleted Image?

Chopsticks
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Rice pone
An image I uploaded recently has completely and totally vanished. A link for it doesn’t even exist.

I’ve seen (and uploaded) far worse and far more grimdark content, and I checked my profile and it states everything is in good standing, and I haven’t received any messages talking about any particular warnings.

I thought maybe it somehow got mixed up in my filters for some reason so I turned them off but still not there.

Then a pic with similar tags showed up, and the one 9 days before is nuzzled next to it, but my upload isn’t there. I looked over all the rules and didn’t see anything to be really broken either; like I said, it was tame compared to what has been uploaded.

Never had this happen before. I wasn’t sure if it was a bug or if it was taken down. I know for a fact I uploaded it, there was a comment there and I replied to it, and 2 more comments after that.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
“Gas chamber” jokes such as the one you uploaded are not welcome on the site. If you see other similar images that you believe also break our rules, please report them.
Chopsticks
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Rice pone
“Gas chamber” jokes such as the one you uploaded are not welcome on the site. If you see other similar images that you believe also break our rules, please report them.

There’s hundreds. Which do you want me to start with?

The most popular of which has 44 comments and 258 upvotes… and 3 years old.

Also, I couldn’t find in the rules where jokes of that nature are not allowed. Aryanne has over 2,000 images on this site, and many consider the Nazi symbol in of itself to be racially offensive for the implications.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Please use the -help channel in IRC