Inuyami's gifs

InuYami
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lover of WAM and rap
What happened to my Mane Six Encounter Villains gifs? I uploaded them on this site a couple months ago, but now they’re gone. One gif has Ruber, and one gif has the Mane Six facing Xanatos’s Steel Clan.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@InuYami  
Those were based on animations from the LionsGate leak, and did not have a verifiable source that pointed to either a Hasbro or a LionsGate advertisement.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@InuYami  
Yes, it’s a shame. There were a lot of really nice images that we had to delete. But LionsGate is a very different company than Hasbro, and while the episodes are advertisements for toys that Hasbro is delighted to have fans share scenes from, the leak of a movie is an entirely different situation.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide