Viewing last 25 versions of post by RushCars24ID in topic Missing "Resotii/AguFanatic98" artist tag on the DNP list (Just WHY?)

RushCars24ID
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

It's been quite a few years for now, but someone here has brought two pic by Resotii for unknown reasons, for today,nd but I'm telling everyone here for the last time, +__**that artist is DNP*+*__, look what this BP have done today:

>>2068356t>>2068414t

Turns out that the ""Artist:Resotii"":[](/tags/artist-colon-resotii) tag was NOT on the "[Do-Not-Post List":](/dnp), kinda why the short description says "Artist is DNP". I've successfully reported both images above for a takedown, can we add ""Artist:Resotii"":[](/tags/artist-colon-resotii) tag to the "[Do-Not-Post List":](/dnp) right now? So we can no longer seeing this happening over and over again? I'm started to get tired on this.
No reason given
Edited by RushCars24ID
RushCars24ID
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

It's been quite a few years for now, but someone has brought two pic by Resotii for unknown reasons for today, but I'm telling everyone here for the last time, +*that artist is DNP*+, look what this BP have done today:
>>2068356t>>2068414t

Turns out that the ""Artist:Resotii"":/tags/artist-colon-resotii tag was NOT on the "Do-Not-Post List":/dnp, kinda why the short description says "Artist is DNP". I've successfully reported both images above for a takedown, can we add ""Artist:Resotii"":/tags/artist-colon-resotii tag to the "Do-Not-Post List":/dnp right now? So we can no longer seeing this happening over and over again? I'm started get tired on this.
No reason given
Edited by RushCars24ID