My Uploads Disappeared and I Can't Get Them Back!

SmilesPerHour

Last night, I uploaded three new pages of a fan comic that I’m drawing, Princess Pinkie’s Conquest of Chaos. But after half an hour, neither the thumbnail nor the actual picture showed up. Although I did get several Likes on the pictures for whatever reason; either someone else saw the picture on their computer, or they’re just goofing off.
So I Reported my pictures to say that they never showed up, and this morning, the uploads disappeared from Derpibooru completely! And worse, the website won’t let me re-upload the disappeared pictures, claiming that they’re already on the site.
Please help! How can I upload my pages to Derpibooru?
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@jamestkelley
The images that you uploaded could not be processed by the site. I’m looking into how we might be able to re-upload them so they can be processed properly.
Can you please PM me the URLs to the original images? I’ll pre-process them so that the site can work with them, and I will make you the uploader of the resulting images.
SmilesPerHour

Thank you for your help. Please understand, I’m not angry, I’m just confused about how and why all of this happened.
I’m afraid I don’t have any URLs for the original images, as I uploaded them directly from my computer to the site, but if necessary I can upload them to Deviantart and send you those URLs.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@jamestkelley
That would be perfect - If you could please upload them to DeviantArt, or even Imgur.com, and PM me the URLs then I can find out what happened to the images to make them unparsable, and will get them uploaded and make you the uploader so they show up in your uploads, and so you can edit the descriptions.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide