Trying to reupload my pic

nyanve93
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

I was trying to reupload a higher resolution of my pic (>>1319930 (merged)) then merging the previous one, but it keeps telling me that “This image has been uploaded before”.

I had petitioned to take it down in order to reupload it, so I need you help before it’s taken down…

Thanks in advance.
The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
You seem to have hit an interesting bug. I suspect that on the upload of the larger version you had the fetch field filled out with the source; as the uploader process is dumb, that would upload the file, then it’d see the Fetch field, and grab that as well. The latter would trigger the exact file dedupe against the first upload, but curiously it’d save the file hash for the full upload as well, which would trigger future uploads of the full file to get hit by the exact file dedupe.

ANYWAY, sorted,  

Sorry for the inconvenience
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide