Uploader Request to Update Image Was Ignored?

Candel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

sleepyhoers
So, I was uploading three images that were in sequence at the same time. I managed to accidentally select the same file for two of them. Once I had uploaded all of them, I noticed I uploaded two of the same image. I immediately filed an Uploader Request report with a link to the image I had intended to be there, asking for it to be replaced. Instead the image got deleted as a duplicate.

So, did my report not go through in time, or did nobody notice it, or..? And can I have the old image number restored, as they were in sequence and had consecutive image numbers, or is that spot lost forever?
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
I checked the moderation logs, and the person who merged the images doesn’t have access to the reports queue. The site uses fairly granular permissions for staff, so we can control which individual mod tools a staff member can access, and there’s a lot more people on staff who can merge duplicates than see the reports queue.

I restored the duplicate and replaced the file. Normally we can’t do that because of some consistency issues and such, but since this one was merged so quickly, I don’t think there’s any risk of any of that happening.
Candel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

sleepyhoers
Alright, cool. Thanks for clarifying. As of this reply though, the image is still the duplicate and not the image from the replacement link. Should I file another link to the intended image?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide