A "Daily Life."

Fanfiction » A "Daily Life." Search Posts
Dono & M.Storm
Thread Starter - Flowing Bliss - NSFW
Artist -

A purpose.
Season 1

Episode 1

Two boys are running quickly as they seemed to be chased by something. Their faces full of fright but with the instinct of survival as they came up to a house and locked it.

“Upstairs now!”

Says one of them as they head up stairs and go into his bedroom. They both pant and breathe heavy as they try to catch their breathes.

“I-I never knew she’ll find out.”

“Do not underestimate Lotus… She can be surprising at times.”

As the two boys kept huffing and puffing, something silently moved in the shadows, slowly getting closer to them.

“I just hope… Rachenia didn’t find out as well too.”

One of the boys are then pulled up by something and the other shouts out.

“AHHH! IT WAS A TRAP!”

He runs to the door and opens it before seeing a cheetah and it pounces on him.

Earlier that day: The scene starts with the morning coming, the sun rising slowly as a boy was being held by someone close while he was asleep. He was nudged a little and his eyes slowly open to see a a girl in front of him with a smirk on her face.

“Well hello there master%. See anything you would like for breakfast%?”

He fully recognizes what she meant and judging by the way she dressed (a mini shirt that barely covered her breasts), his eyes widen as he tries to get out of her grip.

“Oh no master%, this breakfast was made special for you%.”

She pushes him closer to her boobs and he freaks out even more, feeling pier pressured and forced, and liking it too he blushes hard and rejects.

“No! We can’t do this Rachenia!”

“Sooo??? Who cares? Your almost 18 anyway so we might as well celebrate early.”

His face is planted between her breasts and he stops struggling, she feels something harden and her smirk shows again.

“Besides…”

Begins to whisper.

“I’ve noticed that look in your eyes when you see me. You just can’t wait to get inside me. For ten months you had that look and you try to mask it but I can see through your defenses easily. You can’t hide from me, you don’t stand a chance.”

She rubs the bulge in his underwear and he jolts out of her grasp as he heads out the room.

“Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope!”

He then tumbles down the stairs and lands rather hard, laying on the floor like a ragdoll and he groans as Rachenia slowly descends from the stairs and looks at him with a hand on the side of her face as her head tilts a bit to the left side.

“Always can’t take a joke huh master?”

“That was no joke?! You were actually planning for us to do it!”

“Yeah yeah yeah, if you keep on being reckless like that, you’ll brake something.”

She picks him up and carries him to the couch, laying him down on it.

“And I don’t want that happening, besides… I don’t want some weird nurse touching on you. I’m the only female who can lay hands on you.”

’Technically, you aren’t the only female to touch me, you know?’

He thought but he sees her breasts again and he blushes, looking away.

“If you put on a regular shirt, we’ll cuddle. This time with my permission.”

She could only give a small smile and goes up the stairs to fetch a new shirt.

’Why Arch? Why did you do this to me? I didn’t know she’ll be like this. “Oh don’t worry. She’s not bad or sinister. She is only straight forward, trust me Dono.”’

His eyes were closed as he was lost in thought until he felt Rachenia cuddle up from behind him and nuzzle his neck.

“You know, since your not to hot or cold, your pretty warm with a perfect body temperature.”

Her arms wrap around his waist and Dono stares at one spot of the couch as he feels her do this.

“Thank you Rachenia. That was sweet of you.”

“Don’t act all dovey on me. You know that stuff ain’t for a girl like me.”

Dono places his right hand on her hands that were on his waist.

“What? Can’t take a joke Rachenia?”

She silently giggles and her legs bring him closer to her.

“Don’t push your luck handsome.”  
———————————  
Later that day, Dono was on the phone with his friend, both discussing about his birthday.

“Hey bro, just wanna let you know that this is going to be an awesome party. You and me with the sexy girls, you know?”

“Yeah well, you know, Rachenia did a major move today and I mean major.”

“What happened?”

“What didn’t happen? That’s the best question to ask but here, I’ll brief you on it. She was in my bedroom this morning and when I woke up, she was wading a shirt that barely covered her breasts. I mean like, you could partially see her nipples and she pressed my face against them while feeling me up. I had to get out of there quick or I would lose control of myself.”

With that said, Dono’s friend was laughing.

“Y-You were enjoying it though, weren’t ya? My my you naughty boy, seems like you need a leash and collar to control yourself. Or one for doing master and pet, you bring the pet and her the master.”

“This isn’t funny Eclipse. She got a little too close today.”

“Eh so what? Your technically eighteen so why not do it with a sexy spider lady like Rachenia?”

“I want to be certain that if we’ll actually be together for a long time. Things can change Eclipse, it can and I don’t want a heartbreak, I can’t deal with that.”

“I see… Well, you love her don’t you?”

“As a friend, yes. But as a lover? I’m not ready to step into that yet, I just want to be certain, that is all…”

It gets silent between the two and Rachenia was spying on Dono.

“Hey man, I’ll see you later, okay?”

“Okay, cool. Happy birthday.”

“Thank you.”

He hangs up the phone and sighs, looking down a bit but looks back up and goes to take a shower. Rachenia leaves a web note on his door before leaving to go see Lotus.

’He’s so worked up about things today. He’s usually not worked up like that at all. Oh well, guess it won’t hurt to hunt the truth as to why he’s so worked up, though I have a feeling him and Eclipse are keeping a secret from me and Lotus.’

She arrives where Lotus trains at and finds her stalking her prey.

“Boo.”

Rachenia says silently above Lotus.

“GAH!”

Lotus backs away in surprise and the prey escapes, she growls at the spider who could only giggle.

“You owe me a new hunt Rachenia. Also, what are you doing here?”

“First, you’ll get your hunt shortly and second, it’s about the birthday.”

“What happened?”

The cheetah asks in a bit of worry.

“Nothing but I noticed master has been acting a bit more stressed than usual.”

“You think that those little “games” are catching up to his sanity?”

Rachenia scoffs.

“Please. He loves the little games I do but just acts like he doesn’t. He doesn’t want to admit it because he’s stubborn like that but soon, he’ll crack and I’ll place him in my web.”

“Hm, right. So anyways, what’s with all the stress from him?”

“Something he’s hiding from me but he’s only talking about it with your host owner.”

“So I’m guessing you want me to find out what sire knows?”

“Yes but I have a little thing planned out for your hunt can go along with my “games.””

Lotus was much interested.

“Tell me.”  
—————  
The party was ready to begin and it was lightly decorated with confetti, some balloons, and of course music. Rachenia was humming to herself while awaiting Eclipse’s and Lotus’s arrival. She was smiling, her devious plan was going to work just like the other plans she had previously done when the months passed by when Arch introduced her to Dono. Next time when Arch shows up, she has to remember to thank him for making Dono her host owner but right now, she had to stay focus on the plans because this was going to be fun.

“Wow Rachenia.”

Dono says as he looks around the living room and dinning room with awe.

“Like it handsome%?”

She places a hand on his right shoulder.

“It’s divine…”

“Glad you like it but you can’t be too distracted now. Eclipse and Lotus are going to show up any minuet now and I like your attire.”

She pats his arse gently and he stands still, eye twitching a bit as his facial expression was a shocked smile (he was not expecting that and he does not want that happening again). The doorbell rings.

“That must be them. I’ll get it and you go and relax.”

She says while going to open the door.

“Welcome you two.”

She says with a smile, eyes closed and head tilted slightly to one side. The two enter and Lotus whispers into Rachenia’s ear.

“I got this.”

“Good. I’m counting on you.”

She says while exiting the house and closing the door behind her. Lotus inhales and exhales before going to meet up with the two boys.

“Hello Lotus.”

Said Dono with a greeting smile.

“Hi and may I?”

She asks while pointing at the couch.

“Go ahead. I don’t really mine. Your a friend of my friend, so we’re all friends here.”

Dono says gleefully.

“Thank you.”

She goes to sit down on the couch as Eclipse sat on a dinning room chair.

“Did Rachenia go somewhere?”

Asked Eclipse.

“Yeah, she said she almost forgot about the cake.”

Dono became suspicious.

’Almost forgot? Oh no… What is she planning now?’

“Dano. You there?”

Dono shakes his head lightly, coming back to the present.

“Sorry, just trying to remember if I had something on hold because since it’s my birthday.”

“Ah, well, if there was, I’m sure Rachenia would remember in time.”

’Remembering in time isn’t my worry Eclipse.’

“Dono…”

Said Lotus a bit shyly.

“Yes?”

“Sorry if this sounds weird but do you secretly love Rachenia?”

She blushes and Dono blushes kinda but puts a hand behind the back of his head.

“I don’t think of her being a girlfriend or a lover and there is no secret that I love her as a friend. After all, I am her host owner.”

’Where did that come from?’

Thought both Dono and Eclipse.

“Oh, right. That makes sense.”

She looks down and shifts uncomfortably, still blushing and then asks.

“If you two were lovers and that you were in her web, would you two ever bear a child?”

’Okay, this is getting too weird now.’

Both boys thought and Eclipse steps in saying.

“Lotus, where are you getting these ideas from?”

She looks up at the boys, blushing hard.

“Well… If sire wishes to know, then he shall know.”

She gets ready to say something that’ll shock the boys.

“I know what you two are planning and I will black mail if I don’t get what I want.”

The boys eyes widen and they swallow hard.

“Y-Your bluffing!”

Said Dono.

“Lotus!”

Said Eclipse and Lotus gets up, preparing for the hunt.

“You two will run the fastest as you can before I catch you or I’ll black mail you both by telling Arch.”

Dono wasted no time in running and Eclipse ran after Dono.

’Oh no! No no no no no! This can’t be happening!’

The two thought as they ran.  
———————-  
Dono was bound and gagged with webbing and eyes were covered by webs. Eclipse was tied to the post of the bed, gagged as well but with no blindfold. Both were making muffled sounds as they sweated in fear plus after just running from Lotus.

“My my, two boys that had been caught running away from their secrets. Whatever shall we do Lotus?”

Rachenia said as she poked Dono’s cheek with her spidery index finger.

“Mn!”

He says in muffle as he tries to free himself and she watches in amusement.

“Not sure Rachenia but all I know is that I’m enjoying this quite nicely and thank you for making this a fun hunt for me.”

She lays on top of Eclipse and looks him in the eyes.

“Hiiiii sire%.”

“We could mess with them.”

Rachenia rubs the side of Dono’s face softly.

“Or tease them.”

Lotus rubs Eclipse’s chest.

“Mmm, I like both our ideas. Since this is a special day for handsome, I’ll make it the best time in his life%.”

She nips on one of Dono’s ears and licks. He makes muffled noises as he feels her mouth and tongue touching the sensitive areas that he thought ears never had. His breathing labored a bit as he tried to move around and get out of her webbing.

“Oh come on handsome, just let me show you a great time just this once.”

“MNNN!”

Eclipse muffled screamed a bit as he felt Lotus feel him up by rubbing his bulge with a paw-hand.

“What’s wrong sire? Don’t act like you don’t like this. You know you love this feeling and besides, I sometimes catch you looking at my rear end.”

The two girls pant a bit, moaning as they felt the two boys. Rachenia kisses Dono’s neck and he couldn’t say he wasn’t enjoying it because it was really fricken tough to fight back. A few of her spider legs wrap around his webbed body, her breasts pushing up against his back. She takes off her shirt, brushing it against his face for he could get an idea what she just did. Licks up and down on his neck, her nails slowly ripping apart his shirt and her legs taking off his pants.

Eclipse could only watch as Lotus took off his pants and licked his member through his underwear. He fidgets in pleasure a bit as he makes a muffled moan, blushing hard as both him and Dono were almost practically nude. This felt like it was going to be a good day until, SKCCCH! The windows in Eclipse’s room shatter, both girls look up as both boys were now attentive. There in the room with them was a figure who was armed with two guns while wearing a mask that was the color of gold.

“Say goodnight you two.”

“What?!”

The two girls said before the weapons fired at the two and both dropped down onto the floor. Eclipse could only make muffled noises and Dono had no idea what the hell was going on until armed men came bursting through the door and got the two girls and the man with the golden mask releases both boys.

“You two also say goodnight.”

He shot them both….

Dono wakes up in his room, it was rather dark, save that there was a little blue light on the drawer beside him and revealed a wrapped present. He grabs it and opens it up, using the blue light to shine upon the gift and in front of him was a mini canister that had the words, Arachne Repellent: Use it when your Arachne starts to make advances on you.

’Hm…? Was it all some type of dream? The hell happened really?’

He gets up but felt legs pull him back into the bed and he hears Rachenia say in her sleep.

“Just five more minuets of my games and then I’ll do whatever you want me to do.”

She snores lightly in a cute way and Dono simply shrugs, putting the repellent under the pillow and putting the blue light under the bed. Heading back to sleep.

Episode 2

Starting off the morning rather well was pretty much taking a shower. The bathroom was rather large, redesigned for Rachenia since she was living with him and that there were multiple shower heads for her to use for each part of the body to be washed. He actually wondered how she washed herself but found himself being a bit perverted and quickly ceased those thoughts entirely. He had violin music playing in the bathroom, it was easing him into a state of relaxation as he cleansed himself. Nothing was going to ruin this moment, nothing.

“Wow, it’s warm in here and you got the speakers to work, cool.”

Dono was alerted now, Rachenia was in the same room with him (this was common) but this time in the bathroom. This is rather the first time this had happened and he could only answer with a “yep” as he plans to immediately evade the bathroom now. He turns around but sees her naked and he got a major nosebleed seeing the water splash onto her nudity and he turns back around, blushing intensely.

“Mind if I change the music?”

She asks while getting her hair wet.

“Go ahead. I don’t mind.”

“Thank you.”

She turns the music to something more frisky and sexual.

’I gotta get out of here!’

She hugs him from behind, he feels their wet skin touching and he blushes more, hearing her soft breathing and then a long slow lick along his neck. He shivers but in a half positive way of a shiver.

“Come on handsome%. Come into my web. There’s nothing to fear, you know I won’t hurt you%.”

She then boobhat’s him and they were rather heavy. She giggles seductively as one of her legs rubbed the side of his right leg. Dono , now bleeding from the nose and almost running out of options to get out, he grabs the shower handle and turns it down to cold.

“AHHH, COLD!”

She shouts out and let’s go of him, he runs but slips and he is knocked out. He dreams of a vehicle and someone crying but couldn’t really understand as he now wakes up in bed, gasping for air.

“Well, look who came back from the grave.”

Rachenia was reading a book and she looks up at him. He notices he was laying flat on something but what was it? He looks around and sees webbing and closes his eyes before sighing.

’Damn it. Here we go again.’

Rachenia pins him down as she looks down at him, a smirk on her face.

“I’m happy that you are alright and I’m even glad we can still play my “games.””

“Rachenia, what happened?”

“You slipped and fell, ended up knocking yourself out.”

“Any injuries?”

“Yes.”

“Did you call the ambulance or something?”

“….No.”

“What?! What do you mean no?”

“Look, listen what I’m about to tell you handsome.”

Her spider index finger is placed on his lips, shushing him and she sighs but looks into his eyes.

“We have a visitor and you know him. He came in just in time to help me with you and he’s downstairs right now as we speak just… Don’t don anything drastic, okay? I don’t feel like patching another wound up on the back of your head so….”

She kisses him on cheek.

“Go find out who’s down there waiting for you handsome.”

Dono felt odd, as if Rachenia started to show a different side of herself for once and she gently picks him up and lowers him on the ground. She goes back to reading and he sets to go downstairs.

’Who might be down here waiting for me? This either is a trick planned by Rachenia or actually somebody that I know. Either way, I can’t avoid it.’

He is down in the living room and in front of him was a familiar guy wearing some sort of high standard military uniform. He looks at Dono and a smile appears on his face.

“Dono! How’s it been buddy?”

He gets up and goes over to Dono, shaking his hand rather firmly and excitedly.

“It’s been a while since we’ve seen each other.”

“Arch? The hell you doing back here bro?”

Dono said with a smile on his face as he hugged Arch and patted his back.

“I see you recovered quickly.”

“What can I say? Your pretty good at helping friends in need Arch.”

“Nah, your just too stubborn to bleed out.”

The two share a laugh together for a couple of seconds and Arch asks.

“What a drink?”

“Depends on what the drink is.”

“Your favorite.”

“You shouldn’t have man.”

“Eh, just trying to honor the friendship.”

“And you know I try my best to honor the friendship too bro.”

“Well, let’s go have some of that rootbeer now.”

“Right.”

A half hour later the two were sharing a conversation and talking about how things were going for the both of them. Rachenia was done reading the book and stretches, getting off her web and going to see what the two were talking about.

“So Dono.”

Arch finishes his cup of rootbeer, putting it aside.

“Yeah?”

Dono puts his cup of rootbeer down, it was halfway full.

“So when are you and Ms. Rachenia going to marry?”

Dono puts on a fake smile.

’Did he just say that?’

“Marry?”

“Yes, marry, as in two people commit themselves in each other’s life by love.”

“Um… Well… I can’t really say…”

“Oh, I’m sorry if I’m rushing things for ya.”

“No no, it’s fine! Really! It was an honest question.”

Dono begins to worry that he made Arch feel bad. Arch sees Rachenia coming from behind Dono and she signals him to be quiet.

“Well, I haven’t really thought of it to be honest. I always seen her as a friend and that we have a lot of awkward moments, well I do and she is rather a free spirited person while I’m just a mess.”

“Well she’s attractive, ain’t she?”

Arch tries not to give her position away.

“She is really attractive, I love her indeed but as a friend though. She shows signs that she wants us to become more than just friends and it’s….”

A light blush.

“It’s getting harder to resist her invitation. Either she teases me or jokes, or comforts me… I can feel my heartbeat become stronger when I’m near her but I keep resisting. I’m not sure if I’m ready for that type of responsibility yet…”

Arch nods and looks Dono in the eyes.

“Bro, don’t doubt yourself, just take little steps to forming a relationship with her, not baby steps. Some women aren’t that patient like other women but you will never know when it’ll be the last time when you two get to see each other again if something happens to you or her.”

Dono nods and gets up.

“I’ll take your advice but it’s my decision though.”

“Absolutely.”

“And you want a refill Arch?”

“Sure.”

“Okay, let me go check something upstairs real quick and I’ll refill that cup.”

He smiles and turns around, walking into Rachenia and he jumps back.

“I’m sorry! Did I hurt you?!”

“Oh please, as if I’m fragile and I came down here to say hi to Arch.”

“A-Alright.”

Dono walks pass her and she taps his arse with a leg and he jolts up the stairs. She giggles and Arch chuckles a bit.

“You just love messing with the poor guy, huh?”

“What? A girl can’t have fun in this household? Also thanks.”

“Your welcome.”

“That’s not why I’m saying thanks.”

Arch looks at her with an eyebrow raised a little.

“Then why are you saying thanks?”

“I’m glad you asked me that.”

A small smile reveals itself on her face.

“I would like to thank you for making him my host owner. Thanks for bringing him back to me Arch.”

“Hey, no problem. Besides, he’s improving than how he was months ago.”

“Yeah.”

Dono comes back down and grabs Arch’s cup, filling it with rootbeer and gives it to him.

“Thanks man.”

“Your welcome.”

Dono cautiously keeps an eye on Rachenia, he sits back down while she could only silently giggle and put a hand on the side of her face, head tilting a bit in a resting position.

“So, did you go visit Eclipse?”

“I tried but he wasn’t home.”

“Must be out “hunting” with Lotus.”

Dono remembers how last week went and a slight blush appears on his face. Arch notices this but keeps to himself as Rachenia could see that Dono was remembering what had happened.

“Um, yeah. He probably is… Ahem, so Arch, since your on a short vacation, you should sleep here with us.”

“I’m sorry bro but I already got a hotel room booked and plus, it should be rude of me to even spend the nights here. Wouldn’t be fair to Rachenia.”

’Damn!’

Thought Dono but he gives a reassuring smile as Rachenia smirks.

’Good move there Archie. Thought I had to poison you for a second.’

She thought.

“It’s fine bro and I guess you want to see some sightseeing?”

Arch was going to respond but she hugged Dono from behind and Arch took the hint.

“Can’t. Got a lot of stuff to unpack still and I mean a lot.”

’No! Don’t leave me here with her!’

Dono feigns a smile, a little worry in his eyes and Arch sees this.

“It’s okay.”

’Sorry bro but I’m not going to stop a woman who loves her soon to be man. Especially if she’s an Arachne.’

Arch feigns a smile too and he looks at Rachenia’s eyes which showed sinister intentions. He didn’t want to get in the middle of whatever she was planning. He hoped that Dono would use the repellent that he had bought and placed it on his drawer just incase if she was getting a little too out of hand.

“Alright and I’ll see you two later.”

With that he leaves and Dono could feel Rachenia getting closer before playfully nipping his right ear.

’Sorry Dono. I really am but a man can only get himself out of things that are either bad or ugly. He’s responsible for his actions.’

Arch thought as he begins to head to the hotel. Dono was pinned down by Rachenia and she was already panting a bit as she released pheromones, Dono was still clothed but for how long?

’Man… You do have it rough Dono, I feel bad but also happy because you have a very good looking girl with you but the bad part is that she is a kink freak…. Hm…. Still sexy though. Nice catch bro.’

Arch thought more as he crossed a street. Rachenia’s face was close to Dono’s and she smiles, fangs showing, her breath warm with anticipation.

“I love you handsome%.”

“I-I- love you too but only as a friend.”

“Not after this you won’t. We’ll be doing this more times than you could ever imagine%.”

She goes to kiss him and Dono sprays her with the repellent and she backs away while he gets up and makes run for it upstairs in his room, locking the door.

“I’M SO SORRY RACHENIA! PLEASE FORGIVE ME BUT I HAD TO! I’M NOT READY FOR THAT STUFF YET!”

He begins to panic and worry.

Episode 3

A day after, Rachenia was sick and Dono was caring for her. He felt so bad and guilty and he was probably sure she hated him right now.

“I-II’m sorry for doing that… I-I-I h-had no other choice.”

He was trembling with fear, scared that she would hurt him after she recovered or worse… Bound and gag him again but use “things” on him. Shaking but trying to control himself from preventing an anxiety attack would be very helpful because he wouldn’t worry about going to the hospital and that she could depend on him… She had her eyes closed, her lean stomach had beads of sweat on it (along with her forehead), she was sickly hot, exhausted, and it hurt for her to breathe at times. He gave her water, plenty of it as he sat beside her and had her rest her head on his lap.

He felt worse than ever as he could only watch her be sick. His eyes were red because of tears in them, he didn’t mean for the repellent to do this and he could only try his best to sooth her from much pain she was feeling. He puts a wet rag on her forehead and just had her close to him for he could be there for her immediately.

“I’m so sorry Rachenia….”

She opens one eye to look at him and reaches up to his face with a weak right arm, her hand rubbing up against his face. He wouldn’t blame her if she dug her claws into his face, he would’ve deserved it after spraying her with that substance. Her arm drops down onto his bed and she closes her eyes, now beginning to shiver as her body temperature was going cold. He had no choice but to call a doctor, he didn’t know anything much about Arachnes getting sick and he goes to take his cellphone, heading out of the room and into the hallway.

“Hello? Yes, I need a doctor for a sick Arachne. Symptoms look to be like a fever or something similar to that. Yes, I’m keeping her in a neutral state as the best as I can. Okay… Alright. I’ll be waiting for him to come here then.”

Dono ends the call and goes to get her three cups of water, putting the three cups on his drawer and he goes to lay with her, she cuddles up to him, shivering and he puts his right hand on her hands, rubbing them gently.  
————————  
A knock on the door was heard and Dono goes to get out of the bed, she grunts, already missing him and he goes to answer the entrance door. A young man his age enters inside, carrying a briefcase and they shake hands.

“Hello, my name is Dr. Tavi and you said you have a sick Arachne?”

“Yes. I’ll show you.”

He leads them upstairs into his room where they see her, she didn’t look too hot and Dr. Tavi goes up to her, checking everything that needed to be checked. He opens his briefcase and takes out medical instruments and certain vials. He looks at Dono and nods at him.

“She’ll be fine after this, I promise.”

“I believe you doctor.”

Fifteen minuets later he was done and gathers his stuff, heading to Dono.

“She’s gonna recover in a few hours, just let her rest and give her plenty of water.”

“Understood.”

“Good and goodbye.”

He leaves and Dono goes to lay with her, giving her, her own space seeing that she was asleep and he decides to rest close his eyes for a bit.  
—————

A few hours pass and Dono wakes up, gently yawning. He felt something soft under his head and wondered if he was laying his head on a pillow but then he saw black spider legs holding him in place and white arms wrapped around his torso. He already knew what that soft feeling was and he blushes but seeing how he couldn’t escape this one, he accepted it and closed his eyes.

Episode 3.0

Dono was washing dishes, a little tired after just staying up all night playing a video game. He didn’t really get to relax much due to the fact that Rachenia was constantly pushing for intimacy and that he mostly was taking care of the house. He just finishes doing the dishes and when he turns around, he sees that on one of the dinning chairs, there was a suit. He goes to it and what was on it was an emblem that had Foxhound and the symbol. He had a mental fangasm and quickly took it, going to the bathroom and try it on. It looked awesome on him because it was one of Big Boss’s suits.

He wondered if Rachenia had bought this for him or made it. He wasn’t sure but it was cool as heck and he exits the bathroom, only to see her dressed as The Boss. Dono’s eyes widen and he didn’t know what to feel… Should he be cautious or happy with no worry? And then she begins with The Boss’s speech when The Boss and Naked Snake meet for the final time in MGS3.

They pretty much had a pretend dual and when it got to the part where he had to “shoot her”, Rachenia cheats by kicking him down and pouncing on him.

“Rachenia no!”

Dono says in surprise as he tries to get away.

“There is only room for one Boss and one Snake%.”

She says and we go to the kitchen, he crawls in it but is pulled back by her and he tries to not slide back to her but webs pull him back.

“Oh I love this Snake%!”

“No! Get away from me! I want to exit the game now!”

“Let’s see if the Konami Code works here%. I want your 30 lives%.”

Episode 4

Dono was once again in the bed by himself. Rachenia was probably just doing things on her own, not wanting to be bothered. He was reading a drivers manual and he didn’t like the fact that he’ll have to drive soon because that would put a lot of stress on him and a possible anxiety attack if under pressure too much. He kept reading, turning the pages, and silently used this time wisely. Above him was Rachenia but she was just observing him, wondering what he was reading but kept quiet. Dono lays on his stomach side, he was only wearing boxers (underwear) that were in square pattern of black and white.

’I like the view that I’m getting but I’m not craving him yet.’

She says as she began to lower from the ceiling by a single thread and looks at the book. Seeing what he was reading.

’And here I thought he was reading something naughty…. Come on handsome, at least show me the signs that you have desires instead of rejecting it.’

She crawls up the thread, back to the ceiling and watches in silence.  
——————-  
An hour later, he heads into the bathroom, locking the door. Rachenia was following him silently and quietly tests if the doorknob was locked, it was.

’Thats new… Is he masturbating in there?’

Leans her head against the door, hearing running water. She smirks and goes to lock pick the door, succeeding and opening it slightly to peek in. He wasn’t taking a shower while jacking off, that’s for sure but he was only brushing his teeth. She grimaces and closes the door, heading to wherever she wanted to be. Minuets pass and she finds herself in the living room while Dono was in the basement washing clothes.

’Well, I’m all out of ideas…’

She was bored and then she springs up, a smile on her face, a devious smile. Shortly after, Dono felt a tap on his shoulder and he looks behind him, only to see a nude Rachenia partially covering herself with one arm and the other arm extended out to him holding her shirt.

“Hey handsome%. Can you please throw this into the washer for me%?”

She said with slight blush as well with a smile. Dono’s face turns red with embarrassment and also flustered as well. He was not expecting this at all, and was pinned against the washer.

“Shhh~… You don’t have to say anything. Leave it all to me%.”

Dono was once again being felt up by her and he makes a run for it, only to be caught by a web at the basement’s entrance.

’Damn it Rachenia!’

He thought as he tried to get out but he felt her presence right behind him and he stops for a few seconds before struggling to get out again.

“Get me out of this Rachenia!”

Dono cried out and she brushes her fangs against his neck. He shivers and moans once, his pulse beating quick and both of her hands go to slide his short’s down. A knock on the door was heard and this grabs their attention, she sighs and lets him go before going to answer the door.

“Hello Arch.”

“May I come in?”

She looks at him with annoyance and he felt as if she was trying to say no but she simply smiles, allowing him in.

“Thank you. Rachenia.”

He comes in and sits on the couch.

“I tell you Rachenia, it’s really hot out there.”

“I can tell, you are sweating.”

“This? Oh, I was just working out before I came here to visit you and Dono.”

He looks around.

“Where is Dono?”

“Finishing up with washing the clothes.”

In Arch’s mind, he pictures Dono gagged and tied down onto a chair, trying to tell for help.

“I see. It’s good to get dirty laundry clean again when it’s time.”

Dono comes into the room and Arch mentally sighs in relief.

“Hey Arch.”

“Hey Dono. Bro, I got some news.”

“Alright, let’s hear it.”

Dono says as he leans on a wall.

“Well. This guy that I found yesterday was nice and all but the problem was that he was a host owner and his partner almost attacked a guy.”

Dono and Rachenia instantly were interested in this but Rachenia was sadistic in ways so she grinned a bit.

“I bet that guy deserved it.”

“Actually no.”

Arch continues on.

“You ever heard of a slime?”

“A… Slime?”

Dono questioned while thinking of a blob.

“Yes, a slime. A species who appear to take on any shape or form but in order to take on shapes, they need water and lots of it.”

Rachenia soon made the connection.

“So the host owner’s partner almost attacked the guy because he had water on him?”

Arch snaps his fingers.

“Correcto. And since the slime did that, he was kicked out of the hotel for safety reasons so…. I’m asking you two if he could stay over here a few nights before leaving to go back to his school because they are on vacation.”

Arch felt as if he signed his own death warrant because Rachenia grimaces and Dono began to sweat a little, seeing how she was getting.

“Okay.”

“What?!”

Both Dono and Arch say in surprise.

“We’ll allow him over. Just got to be cautious when water is around, right?”

Arch felt dumbfounded but pulls through.

“Yes. That’s it. Just be careful with water, H2O, tap.”

He gets up and begins to head out.

“He’ll be here once I tell him.”

He leaves and Dono prepares to be felt up again but she doesn’t do it. Walking pass him and starting to get things ready.

“Come on handsome, we got things to do.”

Dono just felt as if his world split in two because this was a major first by Rachenia.

“Huh?”

He said and she comes back to him.

“You got upstairs and I got downstairs and then we both can tackle the basement.”

She goes to get things ready for cleaning and he does too, both doing their share of cleaning in the house.  
————-  
The doorbell rings and it was 6:00 PM, Dono goes to answer the door and sees a guy holding a bucket and Arch carrying the guy’s luggage.

“Come in.”

He lets them in and Arch sets down the luggage. He opens a luggage and it contained a few water bottles, he gives it to the guy and he puts the water bottles into the bucket. Dono looks at this but Arch begins to talk.

“Dono, this is Blue. Blue, this is Dono.”

Blue turns towards Dono and they shake hands.

“Thank you very much for letting me and my partner stay here for a few nights Dono.”

“It’s quite alright. I know how real stressful it can get when struggling with things.”

“Heh, yeah.”

Rachenia comes in, wearing an apron that had web designs on it and Dono’s eyes widen.

’W-Wow… She looks…’

His heart began to thump hard and his knees wobble a bit but he tries not to embarrass himself or make things awkward.

“Rachenia, meet Splash. Splash, meet Rachenia.”

A goo figure peers out of the bucket and Dono looks at it with wonder.

’Cool…’

“Nice to meet you Splash.”

Said Rachenia with a gentle smile. Splash stares and Dono found this odd.

“Sorry. She can talk…. Sometimes. She mostly expresses herself by doing things.”

Blue says as he gives her another water bottle.

“Well, I can show you and Splash to your room.”

Blue smiles gleefully.

“We would like that.”

“Alrighty, follow me.”

He leads them upstairs into the guest room, which was Rachenia’s room but she moved in with Dono. Rachenia went back to the kitchen, she grins, fangs showing.

Episode 5

Dono wakes up the next day, Rachenia wasn’t cuddling him and he found this odd. She was brushing her hair and she sees he was awake.

“Morning.”

“Uh… Morning?”

She sets the brush down and she was wearing an actual t-shirt, nothing that partially showed her breasts or her slim stomach. Dono was very confused and felt as if he was about to throw up because this messed with his mind very much.

“Something wrong?”

“J-Just feel dizzy.”

“Need anything?”

“I’m fine.”

“Alright then master.”

’Master?! I haven’t heard her say that in a while…’

He gets up and stretches, she heads out of the room.

’Shes acting strange today…. Must be because of the company we have.’

He throws on some acceptable clothing for today.

’Then again, if she is forced to confine her wild desires, I guess this is what happens.’

He smiles a bit, realizing he’s him free for the next few days.

’Thank you Arch!’

He goes downstairs, heading into the kitchen to help her with breakfast. She gently puts a hand on his shoulder.

“Master, leave the cooking to me. You go do your man things like crafting stuff workshop relatable and making sure anything needs to be or don’t need to be fixed around the house.”

Dono’s right eye twitches as he feigns a smile but was generally shocked but mostly impressed by how she was acting.

“O-Okay Rachenia.”

After just getting a tool box and some gloves that’ll protect his hands, Dono outside and it was cool out with little winds here and there. He’s been meaning to fix the speakers out in the backyard but he had never gotten a chance because of Rachenia but since she’s acting mature today, he’s really grateful that she gave him a chance to do this. The smell of the backyard was pleasant, the scent of flowers giving off a unique fragrance filled the air and he sighs happily. This was peace, this was calmness. This was close to paradise.

He sees a slime humanoid waving at him while wearing a raincoat and he looks at it. It was Splash but why was she wearing a raincoat? Was it going to rain soon because if it was, he was sure that he’ll see dark clouds coming this way and there was no clouds in the sky so maybe it’s just the way how she dresses. He waves back at her and she smiles, heading over to where the water is while Dono went back to work on the speakers.  
——————-  
Half an hour passes and he sees Splash leave the location but she looked a bit taller but he didn’t really pay any attention to her, he was just finishing up the speakers and was rather sweaty. He puts the tools and gloves back into the tool box and gets up, about to head back into the house until Blue came out.

“Wow, Splash wasn’t kidding, it really is cool back here.”

“Thanks Blue.”

Dono said with a smile and Blue goes to him.

“Whatcha fixing up here?”

“Oh, it’s just speakers that were installed into the backyard. They are pretty great to have, makes the place more lively or soothing depending on the mood.”

Blue rubs his chin.

“I see…”

Dono could see that Blue wanted to talk about something but he didn’t look sure.

“Hey, you okay?”

Blue sighs.

“I’m just worried about Splash. I really don’t want her to harm you or your partner. I just hope the next days will go smoothly without anyone being injured.”

Dono could relate to this kinda.

“It’s going to be fine, trust me. Rachenia has a better chance of hurting me than Splash and Rachenia is pretty agile so don’t let a girl for her size fool you. She’s quick.”

Blue could only give an appreciative smile as Dono began to lead them back inside the house.

“You like rootbeer?”

“I kinda do but I won’t turn down an offer of a beverage.”

“Hehe, good.”  
——————-  
Later that day after everyone was done eating, Dono had let his guests shower first and Rachenia after them. He was the last one in the shower and the water was kinda cold but he dealt with bathing in ice water before (true fact, I’ve done that before). As he was showering, he was washing his hair. Something tapped him from behind and he froze up before turning around to see Splash.

“You want water? But didn’t you just showe-Arrgh!!!”

He was suddenly pinned to the wall as she began to lick off the water from him. He struggles to get her off of him and she backs away a bit before smiling at him, holding up her breasts a bit.

“W-Wait!”

She pushes them up against his face and his face goes into her body, he could feel himself choking because of her body being full of water. He struggles more to get out before passing out.  
———-  
Dono wakes up, gasping for air and coughing up water as Rachenia revived him inside their room.

“There, that should do it.”

She says as she begins to help him up.

“How on earth did you almost drown in the shower, master?”

“I don’t want to talk about it. It’s rather embarrassing…”

Rachenia studies him and then just gives the response.

“Okay master, I won’t worry then.”

She heads to the bed and lays down.

“Please join me master, you don’t want to stay up all night and ruin your sleep schedule.”

Dono could only do that because now he was certain that he had almost drowned by Splash’s actions. Rachenia turns off the light.

“Night master.”

She slept on her own side and he laid on his but then he notices a taste in his mouth… It tasted rather sweet but maybe it was his brain trying to adjust from a near death situation.

Episode 6

Blue is woken up by Splash who was snuggling him but he was drowning mostly because his face was inside her goo body and he pulls himself out, coughing. He was no stranger to almost dying everyday. Splash maybe a caring and loving girl but she was deadly whenever she got close or was dehydrated. She wakes up, tilting her head, looking at him curiously as he coughed and gasped for air.

“Splash, you gotta be more careful about getting so close to me. I’m not able to breathe in water like that, I’m not a merman.”

He says as he gets out of bed, able to breathe now and she shrugs, smiling happily and crawling over to him before one of her tentacles boops him on the nose.

“Your a strange one Splash, you know?”

She could only smile before he gets ready for the day. He gives her a water bottle and she takes it but halfway turns into a puddle and looks up at him while holding the bottle of water.

“Splash, not right now please? And stop making a mess. This isn’t our place…”

She kinda frowns but looks at the water bottle and opens it, drinking the water by using one of the tentacles again. Blue was about to exit until something wet splashed all over his back and he turns around, the water now covering the front side of him.

“…………..Really Splash? You seriously had to do that….?”

It wasn’t until then he noticed that her raincoat was off and she looks at him with much interest.

’Aww hell…’

He tries to pull a quick one by almost escaping but Splash instantly grabbed him and pulled him in.

“No! Not right now Splash! This isn’t our place!”

He says but she was already curled up on him and held him tight, his face and crotch area was the only part that wasn’t submerged as her face forms behind him.

“Let me go Splash.”

“No%.”

That was a first from her and he realized that he was going to be raped by her. A tentacle wiggles down his pants and he squirms at the feeling of it.

“Wa-Oaaawwhh! S-Splash!”

She licks the water off of him while proceeding to “tame him.” This goes on for a few more minuets and downstairs both Dono and Rachenia were blushing but Rachenia giggles silently, seeing that her plans were coming together. She goes over to her master and covers his ears but loos down to see he was getting a hard on from the noises upstairs.

’That could of been me but luckily it didn’t happen… Plus she’s almost like Rachenia, doing sexual things but seems like Splash is more successful then Rachenia. Hm… Gotta stay clear of Splash.’

He takes a drink of his morning rootbeer and pats the right hand of Rachenia as she covered his ears. A sign of him thanking her. Back up stairs, Blue trembles and shivers in pleasure after what she did to him and he could barely get up because his strength was used up on trying to get out of her grasps. He moans out a bit as he tries to catch his breath.

“Next time… Hhh… Don’t do that again please…? Ohhh….”

He collapses on the floor and she could only smile and cuddle him. Rachenia hears that it is over and removes her hands from Dono’s ears as she walks back to the kitchen. Arch was spying on them by acting like an ice cream man, listening on the sonar frequencies and his nose bleeding while blushing.

’Lucky bastard…’

“Sir! We’re all out of chocolate ice cream, the kids are going at a rage! We need to get out of here!”

Said one of the agents before they were almost pulled out of the truck. Back inside the house, Dono and Rachenia hear wheels of a car screeching at a high speed and the sounds of an angry mob.

’The hell was that?’

They both thought and Blue comes down the stairs but doesn’t show himself.

“Dono, may I use the showers? I… Need to get this mess off of me.”

“Go ahead Blue. You and Splash are my guests.”

“Thank you.”

Blue heads up the stairs, into the bathroom, and goes to take a shower. Splash was enjoying her shower as she soaked up much water that she needed for throughout the day.  
—————-  
Blue was laying on the couch, still a bit weakened by what Splash did to him.

’She said no to me… She resisted my command… What did she ingest lately???’

He was in deep thought until he heard someone talking to him. He looks over at the person and saw it was Rachenia.

“I’m sorry Rachenia but what did you say?”

“I need your help getting things out for me. My legs are beginning to hurt with each movement I make and I’m trying not to move around much. I’m sorry if I am bothering you.”

He gets up.

“No no, it’s fine. I was bored anyway to be honest. I’m ready to help.”

She smiles.

“Thank you.”

They go to head in the kitchen.

“If you don’t mind, where’s your host owner?”

“Went to go get some more ingredients for me.”

“Right.”

We head up to see that Splash was giving a deadly hug to Dono as he was only in his boxer’s. The thought of Dono being teased by Splash was quite funny to Rachenia because she gagged him and let Splash onto him.

“What’s so funny?”

Asked Blue.

“Master is a pretty tense person and I find it funny because he’s always cautious.”

“Sounds like he needs to loosen up a bit.”

“Yes, though you and him aren’t so different.”

“Oh?”

He says, wondering where she’s getting at. She giggles and smiles.

“You two are just interesting, that’s all but you seem more relaxed than him so I guess that makes you okay and can you reach under that cupboard and get that green pan out?”

She points to the cupboard and he bends down she smirks and taps his arse with one of her legs. Blue quickly gets up and looks at her, blushing.

“What the hell do you think your doing?!”

“Well, you see… My master has a good reason as to why he should be cautious everyday and I must say, I do wonder how certain males ass’s feel at times. It’s a fetish of mine that I love to endure.”

’Oh no…’

He goes to run but is yet again caught in mid run and she pins him down to the ground, bounding him, gagging him, and blindfolding him.

“This is going to be fun%.”

She licks her lips before we pan away from the scene and hear Blue grunting while being smacked on the arse with various things. Dono wasn’t lucky either as Splash poured water on him and proceeded to lick it off of him.

Flashback: “Splash, want to make a deal?”

Rachenia says as she hung upside down from a thread, looking at Splash who was sitting on the floor, looking at her. She nods silently.

“How about we play a game on our host owners? Trade spots to mess with their mind’s?”

She tilts her head at Rachenia, wondering where there was going.

“Your owner, Blue seems to be rather distracted a lot but he doesn’t really focus on you except when he gives you water bottles and cares for you when you need it. He’s not bad but I think he should be… More observant when he’s near you.”

Splash goes over to Rachenia and stares at her, listening.

“What if you did whatever you wanted to him? Ever thought of that? If you have then don’t hesitate because boys pretend they don’t notice things but secretly they do. They try to ignore it but they can’t because it is impossible. It’s an instinct Splash, they crave it but logic has to be on their side for they won’t lose control of themselves. He likes you Splash, he really does but sometimes you gotta force it on him in order for you to see his true emotions for you.”

She giggles darkly, now beginning to pet Splash’s head gently.

“I know you can read minds Splash, I’m familiar with slime girls. Read my thoughts, my memories because you’ll find most of my tactics adequate.”

Splash looks at Rachenia with eyes of slyness and uses her slime feeler (the tentacle on her head) to read through Rachenia’s mind.

Present: Splash was just practicing on Dono so that she could get better with getting Blue at times. Just like how Rachenia was treating Blue, though, she needed to get her kinkiness out of her system to keep up the act for Dono. She was laying a trap for Dono when the time was right and her “games” would be completed for the week.

Episode 6.0

Blue and Splash were at the dinner table. Blue was checking things on his phone and Splash watches him in silence while a water bottle was near her. She stares at him, imagining hugging Blue and cuddling him while having decent sized breasts that his face went between to when she did either of those actions. Her hands interlocked as she was imagining things. Her legs shifted uncomfortably as she began to feel an urge to feel his skin on her comfortable slimy body.

She looks around and waits for dinner to be served but the more she waited, the more she wanted to feel him and she gets up, going behind him and hugs him, the side of her face nuzzling the back of his neck. Blue stops whatever he is doing on the phone and feels her hugging him from behind. This lasts for a minuet before she let’s go and goes to face him, she looks into his eyes, a small smile on her face and he looks at her before patting her on the head gently.

“Okay Splash. Thank you.”

He says as he goes back to his phone and she frowns, going back to sitting at her chair.

Episode 7

Both Blue and Dono were in the bathroom, brushing their teeth but were mentally scarred about what just happened to them yesterday. They jumped at the slightest sounds and sighed in relief as they finished up brushing their teeth.

“….So… Um Blue…”

“….Yeah….?”

“Um… How is Splash….?”

Dono didn’t understand why he just asked that and immediately had the bad flashback of Splash cuddling and hugging him almost to death.

“She’s uh… Well, I guess…. Can’t really tell for sure because she’s a unique girl and all….. How’s Rachenia…?”

Blue regrets asking that, remembering how Rachenia did kinky stuff to him and pretty much sexually harnessed him in ways he doesn’t want to remember.

“She’s… Well, um…. Usually herself I guess…? Can’t really tell for sure because she’s a rare girl and all…”

They were silent, looking at the sink full of water, trying to hold down the problems they witnessed while being victimized at the time.

’What should I say to Rachenia? That one of the guests named Splash assaulted me in ways and almost drowned me?’

’What should I say to Splash? That the host owner’s partner did bondage stuff to me and sexually assaulted me in ways that made me question that girls can have looks that kill?’

They both began to sweat, feeling uneasy and sick for a bit. Rachenia and Splash were downstairs in the living room, and Rachenia was talking.

“Alright Splash, it seems like this is the day you and your host owner leave me and my handsome’s home and I must say thank you for allowing me to do this. I hope you got your practice in because I know that I had my relief when I bounded Blue and whipped him a couple good times.”

She smirks and Splash gives a sly grin and then points up the stairs.

“Those two are probably having a mental breakdown right now if my calculations are correct. Blue will be paying a lot more attention to you and he’ll soon be yours. Also, my handsome is going to need me tonight since he has fears of drowning and I’ll be by his side closer than ever… Maybe he’ll even hold me close this time…”

She looks down a bit, imagining him and her laying in her web as she caresses the back of his head to keep him calm. A small blush appears on her face and she tries not to go overboard at the thought and Splash only tilts her head in confusement and then shrugs. Dono goes into his room and Blue goes into the guest room and both bang their head on the wall for a couple of times, not wanting to remember the bad experiences. Rachenia and Splash look up at the ceiling, both hearing the boys meltdown.

“See?”

Rachenia says.

“Meltdown.”

“M-Meltdown?”

Repeated Splash and Rachenia nods. After just banging their head’s on the wall, a Blue and Dono stumble down the stairs and grumble about how the stairs should be remodeled but were too warped to even get up. Both girls go get their host owner and set them on a different couch. Splash began to care for Blue and Rachenia cared for Dono, both girls saw that they were broken.

’Gotta… Forget….’

Thought Dono and Splash uses her feeler to read Blue’s thoughts.

’Broken… Petrified…’  
———-  
The next hour comes and both Blue and Splash had left. Dono had stayed downstairs for the few hours there was before the night came and he comes up to bed, walking in tiredly as he felt that his mind was done for.

’I will not recover, I swear I won’t. My mind is in such bad shape that I can’t really remember what I did this morning…’

He lays down, sighing and closing his eyes…

’At least the bed is made of webbing…’

His eyes shot open.

“Webbing?!”

He then sees Rachenia above him, her arms crossed as she looks at him.

“We’re finally alone.”

She lands on the floor gently and goes to him, getting on top of him.

“W-WWhat are you doing?!”

“Handsome, don’t be scared. I only want to cuddle with you.”

“You s-sure…?”

He was a bit surprised, kinda but considering the position he’s in right now, she could technically do “things” to him. She rubs his chest with her fingers, delicately of course and leans down, her face close to his.

“I’m sure master.”

She says as her lips made contact with his. He didn’t give any lip motion because he was frozen in shock and blushing while his mind raced around in the cranium.

“Hm?”

She looks at him, seeing he was unresponsive and she sighs, laying on top of him, looking at his chest while she drew nothing onto his chest with her index finger.

“Close your eyes master, I’m not going to do anything to you. I’m tired as well and I would like to start a new day fresh.”

She said as she yawns and closes her eyes.

Episode 8: Eclipse wakes up the next day, he gets up and his feet were near Lotus who slept on the ground curled up. He steps over her and proceeds to go downstairs to make breakfast that will consist of pancakes and sausages. Lotus wakes up and smells sausages being made, she stretches before heading downstairs to see Eclipse flipping some pancakes.

“Hello sire.”

“Hi Lotus.”

She goes to sit down, looking at her side of the table with little claw marks on them. She used to scratch at the wood because it was addicting but she got over that habit shortly after she began to do it. Her plate of food was given to her and she gladly eats it while Eclipse drank his cup of water because his mouth was dry.  
——————  
Three hours later, Lotus was out in the backyard while wearing her swimsuit attire, relaxing. Eclipse comes out carrying two cups of Jasmine tea and gives one cup to Lotus.

“Thank you sire.”

“Your welcome.”

He then catches her fixing her top and tries not to look.

Blushing heavily, he takes a sip of his tea and coughs, the liquid going down the wrong pipe and he accentdentally drops it.

“Are you okay?”

She asks, going to him.

“Y-Yeah.”

She looks at him and then at the spilt drink, she bends over and picks up the cup, he looks at her butt and looks away again, this time nosebleeding and a grin on his face.

’Oh boy.’

Thought Eclipse as Lotus went into the house. He goes into the pool, trying to calm himself down and she comes back out.

“Sire, I shall be hunting today.”

“Okay Lotus, be safe.”

“Right.”

She nods and runs, jumping over the fence.  
—————  
As she was hunting, something had scared her and it was none other than Rachenia. They soon began to talk about how the two boys were hiding a secret from them.

Episode 9

At a small clinic hospital, inside a small office, three males were talking while they sat down.

“So… What your saying is that this is the fifth full moon that we had this year and that every year when the fifth full moon comes around, they’ll start acting up?”

The male on the left side said.

“Not all of them will act up but it depends on some type of aura they give off and then once the full moon rises, it affects their mind so greatly that they’ll actually try to get you.”

Said a doctor.

“So it is random…. Damn it… Well, alright then I guess. I’m not happy about this at all and I rather say that this is very dangerous.”

Said the male of the right.

“I know I’m not a host owner but I can only imagine the risks of how dangerous it could be.”

The doctor sighs and hands them both a needle with safety caps on.

“When in close proximity, stick it in their neck and inject the serum, take out the needle and hold them tightly because you don’t want them thrashing around and possibly get an injury. Either that or try to avoid them by hiding but be very careful. I wish you two the best of luck.”

The two males shake hands with the doctor and leave the clinic. The sun was setting and the two males were revealed to be Dono and Eclipse as they walked among the sidewalk.

“I’m glad we called about our partner’s today or we would of been in deep trouble.”

“We still are in a way. Their body is only resting for this day but when night hits, they are ready to go and instantly try to get to us.”

Eclipse rubs the needle lightly in one of his jean pockets and proceeds to say.

“Yeah and considering we have expert predators as partners, I’m sure we can survive the night… Hopefully.”

“Well… Like Dr. Tavi said, there is a risk and it is equally dangerous too so… I rather try to avoid them then face them.”

“Understandable and we need a plan.”

“Of course we need a plan. And that plan consists of hiding.”

“But where???”

“That I wish I knew…”

They stop at a crosswalk but cars were passing, they wait.

“Can we fortify areas of our home’s?”

“Maybe but I’m not entirely sure if we can do that in a short matter of an hour we have left Eclipse…”

“Then I guess we must stick together and hope for the best.”

They were able to now cross.

“Yes.”  
————  
As the full moon rises up into the night sky, a black van was in the neighborhood where Dono and Eclipse lived at but inside that van was Arch and a stealth soldier who were monitoring both males houses.

“Sir, all cameras are active. All cameras show locations of each room except the bathroom.”

“Good and now we wait for our two men to defend themselves. If they are really in trouble, then that’s when we come in.”

“Uh sir? Why are you looking at the camera views of Rachenia and Lotus?”

Arch blushes and immediately starts pressing buttons for different views of both houses.

“Whoops! Is that what I was looking at the whole time?! I need glasses, I swear!”

The soldier could only facepalm and shake his head while sighing at how childish his commander was acting. Dono was downstairs in the basement, texting Eclipse that everything was okay. Eclipse gets the message and responds, Dono gets the message and he puts away his phone. Eclipse sighs, putting away his phone, the first hour checkpoint was a success and now they needed to survive more hours to get checkpoints if they were to communicate with each other. Eclipse was in the attic and he was scared because it was dark and that something could be lurking in the dark but this was for survival.

Both boys lean back on a wall, preparing for the worst to happen and soon they heard their partner’s walking around. Dono’s heartbeat thumps faintly, he wasn’t scared but alert and he gets up, going to hide in a pile of clothes. He felt like Snake, always hiding in plain sight but always ready to take care of some business when things got hot. He peers out of the clothing a bit to see that she wasn’t down there yet and this was a good sign, he relaxes.

“Sexy, where are you?”

He heard her call out and this was new to hear her say but he can now confirm she’s upstairs probably in the living room.

’Sexy…?’

He thought and he blushes a little. At Eclipse’s home, Lotus was looking around in the closets and and guest room to find him but was unsuccessful. She goes down stairs and Eclipse could hear her going downstairs, he sighs in relief and sticks to the shadows. Lotus scrambles through his possessions, sniffing where he has been and he seemed to be everywhere instead of smelling one specific path that went. She growls, getting a bit agitated by this and continues to look…

“Sir, the partners are active.”

“Right, let’s check on the
Whaaa holy heavens water!”

His face was that of a surprised blush as his jaw dropped and saw the two girls naked while his nosebleed and he flatlines.

’I-I… Wow I was not expecting that.’

Arch thought as the soldier facepalmed again.

“You have got to be kidding me… Again?”

Rachenia put a finger on her chin, right beneath her lower lip as one arm covered her breasts, she was thinking. The only places she didn’t check was the basement and backyard and the basement was inside the house and closer so she began to head to it. Lotus checked all of downstairs and the backyard and she knew she was forgetting one area of the house but what was it? She looks up at the ceiling, catching a faint noise and she immediately heads up the stairs, seeing the entrance to the attic. Both boys in the midst of hiding, both quiet and trying to survive but were ready to face their partner’s if they needed too.

The gentle clicks of Rachenia’s movements were heard and Dono felt his heartbeat thump hard and quick as he began to sweat a little, peering out a bit to find her in the basement with him. Eclipse could see the hatch opening as the moonlight shined down onto the window and towards where the now visual Lotus was at. She walks in, slowly moving and sniffing around but his scent was t getting any strong. The soldier in the van looks at the monitors, seeing that both partners were very close to their host owner’s, the soldier watching closely.

“Handsome… You in here?”

An under the influence Rachenia asks as she wanted to rid this urge between her legs.

“Love, are you here?”

A hormonal Lotus asks as she wanted to find Eclipse quickly. Dono and Eclipse kept quiet, watching in silence as their heart’s pounded with the fear of being caught. Rachenia was in front of Dono while Lotus was in front of Eclipse, this was now a very dangerous moment for the both of them as the soldier watched in a bit of a tense mood. The boys hold their breaths, heart beating like crazy until the girls walked away, sighing and the two boys began to breathe.

“Too close of a call.”

Said the soldier as he watched. Just as the girls exited the area, both the boys cellphone rings: Eclipse’s vision obscures a bit and an exclamation mark appears above Dono’s hiding place for a quick second. The girls go back to where the boys are, seeing that their host owner’s revealed themselves and their eyes glow a color once they spotted them.

“Oh no.”

Said the soldier.

’Damn!’

Thought both Dono and Eclipse as they forgotten to silence their cellphone.

“Sexy~…”

“Love~…”

Both girls heading towards them and they look around to find an escape. Dono sees a chute and quickly goes in it, going up and using all his strength to get up to the upper part of the house. Eclipse quickly goes to the window, opens it and climbs out, easily balancing on a ledge as he gets away from the window.

’Seems like I got a visual on Eclipse but not Dono yet. I must admit that Eclipse has some good balancing.’

Thought the soldier as he now sees Dono climbing out of the chute entrance for his room.

’Damn that was close!’

Thought Dono as he now begins to barricade his door with the bed and goes to hide on the left side of the door. It was a blind spot but soon the door handle was heard being turned and Dono braces himself as the door began to open and the bed began to slide to his side. He ducks down, laying under the bed as eight black legs came into the room as the light flicked on.

“Oh handsome%. Your spider has arriived%.”

’Don’tfindmedon’tfindmedon’tfindme.’

Dono prayed as he could only see the legs move around and hear her movements. She stops and looks around, not bothering to look under the bed and she walks out.

“Hmph! Fine then, don’t get laid….”

She says in a dissatisfied tone as Dono waits. He takes out his cellphone, putting it on silence and seeing who had called, it was Dr. Tavi. It had to be important so he calls back. We go to a screen where two faces show up and it is Dr. Tavi and Dono.

“Dr. Tavi, you called?”

“Yes, I did. It’s about Rachenia.”

“Oh?”

“Yes, well, I was hoping that I could patch in Eclipse too but it seems like he could be a bit busy…. I hope he is okay.”

“I know how Eclipse is and I’m sure he’s pretty much in the same situation as me right now.”

“Well, alright then but Snak~~, excuse me, that was weird of me to say right there. Ahem, Dono, Rachenia is a very skillful predator considering she is indeed an arachne. Her body is designed to be agile, fast, and also strong through how many skills she is good at. This is something to be careful about and if you slip up, you’ll be caught in her web like an easy prey…”

“Hm… I see… I just need to be careful and be more observant that is all. If I’m in trouble, I’ll just have to distract her with something and go back into hiding and survive the night. Though it’s going to be tricky…”

“Why you say that? You’ve found a good hiding place right?”

“Yes but I also would need to go to the bathroom at times and yes I can ignore it for quite sometime but it’s irritant.”

“I understand. Well, you can go get some cups and use them as an alternate bathroom and when daylight comes, just throw them out and get new ones.”

“Right, later Otoca~~, I mean Dr. Tavi.”

The screen is then exited and we come to a pixelated Dono in a pixelated room.

“I gotta get those cups without being spotted.”

Eclipse was on top of the roof, he takes out his cellphone to see who called after he silenced it.

’Dr. Tavi called… Must be important.’

He calls Dr. Tavi and we go from a scene of him sitting on the roof to a scene where everything is white and grey lines slowly move around in the background. He walks around before hearing Dr. Tavi answer.

“Dr. Tavi, you rang?”

“Yes and I just got done talking to Dono. I’m glad you two are doing okay.”

“Yeah, I think I’m fine but I just barely escaped from Lotus.”

“Ah yes… Her ability to detect prey by smell. I’m guessing you already knew that, huh?”

“Yes.”

“Well all I must say is that she is good at stalking prey and is very fast to catch her prey too, it’s a miracle you escaped her in one piece. Seriously, do your best to stay away from her, you got it?”

“I understand Dr. Tavi.”

“Alright then, goodbye Ezi~~, I mean Eclipse. Can’t believe I did that again…”

The scene shifts to Eclipse back on the roof sitting and he puts away his cellphone before noticing Lotus coming straight towards him.

“Crap!”

He gets up and makes a run for it, he dives down as he falls from the roof into a pile of hay. Lotus lands in the pool and instantly pops back up to the surface, trying to get out of the water as Eclipse climbs up the building and back into the attic window, he goes to hide in his bedroom by going into a closet.

We come to a pixilated living room and see a pixilated Dono silently moving towards the dinning room in third person. There was a web blocking the entrance to the kitchen and a comment section appears.

“Seems like Rachenia is still in here but where? I also need to find something that will take down this web or find another way into the kitchen without alerting her.”

The comment section disappears and Dono goes to go back upstairs but when he gets to the corner of a wall, he stays stays close to the wall and peeks around a bit before going back out in the open and gets back into the chute. A loading screen is seen before we come to see Dono exiting into the basement. He crawls on the ground stealthily, no signs of Rachenia and he gets up, going up the stairs and heads into the kitchen where he goes to open a cupboard of cups. A comment section was seen again.

“Excellent.”

He goes to reach for a cup and then another comment section was seen.

“Hold it right there handsome.”

Dono stops and looks at who said it and it was a pixilated version of Rachenia. She shoots her webs at Dono and he avoids the webs by summersaulting away. Another comment section was seen.

“Give it up handsome. You aren’t going anywhere…”

She blocks the entry to the basement and Dono looks at her before two life bars show: One for him and one for her. Back at Eclipse’s house, Lotus was dry and had entered the house again, smelling his scent and going back upstairs again to come into his room.

“Where are you?”

Eclipse watches in silence as she walks around in the room, waiting for her to turn her back again for he could exit. She does and he exits the closet, heading out of the room.

“Ha!”

She says as she turned around and saw him. He runs and she chases after him until she lost his tracks immediately when there was a decoy of him that faded away.

“Huh? Where did he go so quickly?”

She was rather confused and walks around more. Eclipse was hiding in another closet that was in the living room and he activates his eagle eye to see the outline of her walking into the basement. He gets out of the closet and heads into the kitchen to grab two plastic knives and hooks them up to a portable wrist projectile machine that locked in the two knives and he grabs a hooded sweatshirt before putting the hood over his head and waits for her to come back up. She comes back upstairs and as she was near, he grabs her and tries to put the needle in her neck and inject the serum but she gets out of his grasp and swipes at him, which he deflects with the plastic knives.

“Love… Don’t you dare try.”

She says and Eclipse looks at her with silence, preparing to duel her as the hood masked his eyes with darkness. We come to the van where the soldier wakes up Arch.

“Arch we got a problem.”

Arch looks at the monitors to see that both host owners and partners were engaging in a duel and Arch puts on his golden mask.

“You get Eclipse and Lotus, I get Dono and Rachenia.”

They exit the black van and we come to Arch breaking into Dono’s and Rachenia’s home and shortly ending the duel by shooting them with tranquilizers. The soldier breaks into Eclipse’s and Lotus’s home and does the same what Arch did.  
—————~~  
The next day came, Rachenia and Lotus awoke in their bedroom. They got up and went to go check on their host owner’s: Dono was still asleep and Eclipse was just waking up.

“Sir with all due respect, our colleagues are living a different life right now. They aren’t who they used to be.”

We begin to hear a voice speak and it was a soldier talking to Arch. The scene with them was that they were in some sort of castle, Arch and him discussing something rather important.

“Indeed they are different people but they still have the skills when they were other people.”

“Sir…?”

Arch doesn’t answer instantly but does answer after a while of silence.

“What if I told you that some of our colleagues who are living in that neighborhood or near there are elite classified agents and operators? That they are different in noticeable ways?”

The soldier began to see he was about to get into some really deep stuff here.

“The best at what you do but one day you lost all memory of who you are except for having certain muscle memory and the people you love.”

“Sir???”

Arch gives the soldier a serious look.

“Soldier, there are very deep things written about those four and only two of them forgotten about who they were. The other two are supposed to help them regain their memory back without rushing the mental condition of the brain because there is a deadly system inside their head and that if they remember too quickly, the head will explode.”

The soldier was shocked.

“Explode? H-How???”

“Let’s just say an enemy came up with the idea of powdered nanomites to solve their problem.”

Episode 9.0

Blue was at a diner with Splash, which he made sure to give her plenty of water bottles just to keep her in one place. He told her earlier before they would go in the diner that she must behave herself but knowing how Splash is, she was sometimes a lost cause and that her motives were complicated as her but whatever, he was hungry anyway and made sure to button up her raincoat all the way because she didn’t really wear it all the way on. Their food arrives and Blue looks at the cheeseburger he had ordered.

’Looks good…’

He looks up and sees that Splash had already eaten her food as she stares at him.

“Heh heh… Pretty hungry were you Splash?”

He says with a light smile before taking a bite out of his burger.

’Wow! This is so good!’

He begins eating it and after a while, Splash looks at the full moon and she stares at it, feeling rather empty… Blue finishes his burger and looks at Splash who was eerily looking at the full moon.

“Splash, you okay?”

He asks and she looks at him with the same smile as always.  
———-  
Later, they enter his dorm and he takes off his shoes, goes to his bedroom and lays on the bed, sighing in tiredness.

“Boy… I am tired…”

Splash went in the bathroom, starting a bath and watches as the water rises up all the way. Her tentacles go into the water and she drinks up all the water…

“Splash…? What are you doing in there?”

Blue was too tired to even get up and he lazily continues to lay in the bed before seeing Splash at the doorway and the first thing he notices is that her breasts were popping out of her raincoat.

“W-Woah!”

He scrambles to get up but she throws the raincoat at his face and gets on top of him, pinning him to the bed as her hands were on his chest. He removes the raincoat from his face and blushes instantly, he and her lock eyes and she kisses him, her arms softly wrapping around his neck and his face going inside her once again as he tries to get her off of him while he begins to drown. She wasn’t letting go and she pulls away a bit, allowing him to breathe and she nuzzles him.

“S-Splash! No more! No more!”

She looks at him with a smile, actually blushing and proceeds to press her breasts against his face. This was going to be a long night….

Episode 10

Dono and Eclipse were at a corner store, buying something’s to snack on.

“God I’m such a fat ass.”

“Heh, you think you have it rough?”

“Yes.”

“Eclipse, you barely eat junk food, I think and I have really strong cravings for sugary sweet stuff. It’s uncomfortable when I try not to give in but most of the times, I struggle and do give in.”

“Eh, it doesn’t sound that bad.”

“Trust me, it is Eclipse. Could get diabetes like that, just saying.”

A red truck pulls up as the two begin to head out of the store but were shoved back in as two middle aged men with guns barged in and began to shout.

“EVERYONE GET DOWN!”

“GET THE HELL DOWN AND STAY DOWN!”

One keeps an eye out for a possible “hero” and the other goes to get the money. Eclipse and Dono look at the middle aged men who are a threat and something inside both boys instantly came to mind while they were on the ground and unconsciously began to act strangely. Eclipse got up while Dono grabbed two pop cans, the middle aged men see eclipse get up and the sentry man aims at Eclipse.

“Get down kid! I’m not going to deal with yo~~!”

Dono had thrown a pop can at both the middle aged mens head’s. Eclipse rushes one man while Dono got the other. Eclipse had broken the his foe’s right arm, kicking him in the skull and Dono banged his foe’s head onto the clerk’s counter. They exit…  
——~~  
Rachenia and Dono were laying on the couch, Rachenia holding Dono close as always as they watched the news. Eclipse and Lotus were sitting on the couch watching t.v. too but the news goes to a segment where they talked about two boys.

“Today was very interesting.”

“Interesting indeed, especially for two boys by the name of Dono and Eclipse.”

They begin to show the footage of what happened in the corner store earlier today.

“When the two were about to leave, two men came in and attempted a robbery by pushing the two boys down and telling the others to get down. Dono had grabbed two pop cans and threw them at the men while Eclipse taken on one and Dono taken on the other. Both boys were successful and left immediately.”

Rachenia and Lotus were intrigued by this and looked at their host owner’s.

“When were you going to tell me about this, handsome?”

“Sire, are you okay?”

Dono and Eclipse looked at their partner’s in shock and said.

“I don’t remember doing that?”

Rachenia and Lotus looks at their host owner’s curiously and “Rachenia looks at Dono with a rather almost dreamy look, she was aroused by this.”

“You know handsome%?”

She turns him onto his back and gets on top of him.

“It’s rather sexy to see you help take out those guys.”

Dono could only blush as Rachenia leaned down and lifted his shirt, beginning to slowly lick from his chest to the stomach.

’Why do I feel as if I can’t fight this…’

A blushing smile appears as he mentally tries to make his body fight back but he couldn’t. Her pedipalps lock onto his waist as she begins to gently grinds the soft exoskeletal part of her that covered her “main entrance” and Dono blushes more with shock.

’Is she… Oh my….’

She looks at Dono with a strong blush on her face.

“You and me, right now. I want my permanent scar from you and only you.”

’She’s a virgin?! She doesn’t act like it?!’

Her H cup breasts press onto his chest and he felt a part of him hardening until all of a sudden, he was able to resist now.

“Rachenia…. I don’t want this yet.”

She continues to move her hips back and forth, still grinding against his short’s.

“Your not getting out of this easily handsome. Your locked in for one hell of a ride%.”

“Rachenia!”

She looks at him, stopping the movement.

“I do not… Want this yet…”

He says with a serious face and she observes his face, she saw that he still wanted this but since he was so complicated, she sighs and gets off of him.

“Fine…”

He gets up as she said that and looks at her, her arms crossed and she looked rather betrayed.

“Thank you Rachenia.”

“Yeah yeah…”

She responded rather quickly and goes to head up the stairs. Dono could only watch in a bit of guilt but being pressured into things never come to a good result in the end. He sighs and goes to get a drink from the fridge and contemplate how to make Rachenia feel better.

Eclipse and Lotus were pretty much kissing, he held her close as her C cup breasts press against his chest as they began to tongue and it was very passionate between them both. She moans and whimpers in excitement as they continued to kiss, her tail moving side to side. They break the kiss and she nuzzles him, both breathing panting.

“Sire… That was amazing%.”

“Hh… Hh… Yeah%.”  
—————  
Later that day, knocking was heard at both houses. Dono and Eclipse go to answer the door and were greeted by a stranger: A lamia at Dono’s location and a centaur at Eclipse’s.

“Hello?”

Both boys said, curious as to what’s going on.

“Hello Mr. Straton. My name is Rachel.”

“Mr. Eclipse, it is a pleasure to meet you and my name is Centura.”

“Hello.”

“Nice to meet you too.”

The boys respond as their partners came by their side to see what’s going on.

“Who is this master?”

“Sire, who’s this?”

Rachenia and Lotus asked.

“Well, it has come to my attention that you were involved with the store’s justice.”

Said both Rachel and Centura and both boys remember what happened earlier that day, well not really but only remembered what they saw on t.v.

“Yep, that’s me.”

“You are correct.”

Responded both males.

“Well… Mr Straton, you have been chosen by our services to go vacationing.”

“Mr. Eclipse, you have been chosen for a vacation.”

Both Dono and Eclipse’s eyes widen.

“To where?”

“Anywhere that is reasonable.”

The two females say with a smile and the boys partner’s get close to them.

“Well… I like the idea handsome. I would like to get out of this house once in a while but be careful where we vacation at… My body won’t be able to handle extreme temperatures.”

Rachenia whispers into Dono’s ear.

“Love, I don’t care where we vacation at.”

Whispered Lotus to Eclipse. The boys had to be certain if this was official people of some vacationing company. They ask series of questions and were given cards as the questions were done being asked. They were going to vacation.

Season 2

Episode 1

The four had arrived at their hotel room and they look around, liking how spacious it was and Rachenia hugs Dono from behind, kissing his cheek.

“How about we celebrate by going on our side of the room and fool around%?”

She whispers into his ear and he blushes while Lotus helps Eclipse unpack.

“Sire, I believe you and Dono made a good decision about going to this place as a vacation.”

“You think Lotus?”

“Yes sire.”

Eclipse smiles and gestures to Lotus to look at what Dono and Rachenia was doing on the bed. Lotus blushes as she sees Dono kissing Rachenia. Dono actually seemed to be kissing her really well, considering he doesn’t do these type of things really messed with Lotus’s head.

“This is going to be an interesting vacation Lotus.”

Said Eclipse as he goes to Lotus and gives her a kiss on the cheek.  
———  
Dono and Rachenia walk around in the hotel, observing what it looks like and it was pretty huge. Eclipse and Lotus were enjoying the outside where there was a beach nearby. The first pair saw the lamia again and Rachenia points her out.

“Handsome, wanna go say hi to her?”

“Sure.”

’I was hoping you would of said no and we could of been continuing what we were doing…’

The second pair came upon centaur who was looking at the waves of the water.

“Love, shall we?”

“Yes.”

Both pairs go up to the people they met not too long ago.

“Hello Rachel.”

“Hi Centura.”

Both boys say and both females look at the pairing.

“Ah, hello Mr. Straton a and Mrs. Straton.”

“Hi Mr. Eclipse and Mrs. Eclipse.”

“We’re not married.”

Said both Dono and Eclipse to the females.

“Sorry that I jumped to conclusions.”

“My mistake then and I’m sorry.”

Apologized both Rachel and Centura.

“It’s alright Ms. Rachel.”

“It’s quite alright.”

Rachenia and Lotus responded.

“Besides, me and my master are always thought to be lovers.”

’No marriage for us, no thank you.’

“Me and sire are dating but nowhere near marriage yet.”

’Hopefully we’ll marry soon when the time is right.’

“I understand now and how are you liking your stay?”

Asked Rachel.

“So how is everything around here?”

Asked Centura.

“Well me and master are enjoying the inside part of the hotel and I must say, it is very big and I love it.”

Rachenia says with a smile.

“Sire and I are very impressed by the location of where this hotel was built at and I must say that I enjoy this.”

Lotus smiles

“That’s good and we also provide massage therapy every night at 8:00.”

Says Rachel and Rachenia observes something that the lamia has revealed.

“That sounds great! I’ll have to try that out later tonight!”

Dono said with an excited smile and Racenia holds his hand, he blushes.

“We give free courses on cooking if you wish to try. It begins at 8:15 tonight.”

Says Centura and Lotus notices something off that the centaur has revealed.

“I’ll try it out then.”

Eclipse says with a bright smile and Lotus gets closer to Eclipse.

“We should leave now. See you later Rachel.”

Said Rachenia as she pulled Dono with her.

“Then it shall be later. Goodbye Centura.”

Lotus guides Eclipse to the other activities that were outside.  
————-  
“Those whores!”

Lotus says angrily as her and Rachenia were in the room together while the boys went to go get smoothies for them. Rachenia had her arms crossed, eyes were closed as she was upside down hanging by a thread of web.

“Calm down Lotus, we’re technically their girlfriends and they’ll listen to us, beside…”

Her eyes open.

“My handsome knows better than to not acknowledge my words. If he doesn’t then either he’s stupid or just doing it for kinks and I’m sure he doesn’t want to experience my rope play anytime soon.”

She giggles sinisterly to herself, thinking about gagging Dono and blindfolding him while tying him up as he tries to tell her to stop but only muffles words that won’t be understood. And her using the one liner: “You’ve been a very bad boy%” before doing stuff to him as she pleases.

’Mnnm~… That would fit his “bad boy” role perfectly if he ever steps out of line. Plus, it’s rather arousing too~.’

Her tongue hangs out a bit and Lotus notices she was thinking about naughty things.

“Rachenia, are you seriously thinking like that?”

“I haven’t had relief in a long time and touching myself won’t solve anything because my claws could slice something of importance. Also, only wet dreams can do the trick of helping me out a little so… Yes. I will always think like that.”

Grins and pats Lotus’s head. The door opens.

“Seems like our boys are home now so let’s just have fun with them, shall we?”

“Fine but it’s amazing how you got Dono to kiss you.”

“He only did it because we were here. Trust me, he’s still shy but he’ll get around eventually.”

’One heck of a kisser though…’

She thought and both boys come up with the desired drinks.  
———-  
Later that night, Rachenia was holding Dono close and kissing his neck while Lotus gently knaws on Eclipse’s ears.

“Right there handsome%. Ah yesss~…”

“Use me like the sexy servant I am%.”

Moaned Rachenia and Lotus, they seemed to be having a wet dream while Dono couldn’t escape because each minuet she held him tighter. Eclipse was rather enjoying his treatment as he kinda drools a bit.

’This is so wrong.’

Thought Dono.

’This is so right.’

Thought Eclipse.

Episode 2

Dono and Eclipse were at a hot tub the next morning after experiencing one of the worst/greatest nights of their life.

“I was almost cuddled to death by Rachenia’s legs. It’s not a good feeling, I’ll tell you that.”

“Heh, well while that was happening to you, my ears were being nipped by Lotus. Let me tell you, such a great feeling.”

“Yeah, I know how it feels and let me tell you that I didn’t enjoy it…”

He remembers when Rachenia was playing with his ear by licking it from the outside and then the inside. He squirms and shivers from the thought.

“I’m guess I’m kinda lucky that she didn’t do that… But it would be better if she didn’t release onto the bed and partially on the back of my shirt.”

“It’s a weird feeling alright but hey, they love us.”

Eclipse says as he sinks lower into the water and Dono turns around, leaning on the side of the hot tub, thinking about what to say next. He then sees Rachel and a centaur enter the area.

“Hey Eclipse.”

“Hm?”

“Look at this.”

Eclipse gets up and goes over to the ledge and sees Centura.

“Wanna go say hi to them? It’s the least of what we can do since we didn’t go to the activities yesterday.”

“Yeah, we owe them an apology too.”

The two boys go to the two ladies.

“Hello Rachel.”

“Hi Centura.”

The extra species girls look at them.

“Mr. Straton, how are you?”

“Eclipse.”

They said in greetings.

“I’m fine and we’re sorry that we didn’t come to the activities yesterday night. Our partners wanted us to experience the first hotel night all the way through.”

Said Dono.

“It’s okay. We had business to take care of anyway.”

“Well, that’s good I guess. Also, you two are up early.”

Said Eclipse.

“Hehe, we could say the same to you too.”

Responded Centura as she goes into the pool.

“Eclipse, can you help me? This side of the pool is indeed made for larger extra species and it would be shame if the life rope I was hanging on actually broke.”

“Better safe than sorry and sure.”

Eclipse goes to help out Centura. Rachel shivers a bit and Dono looks at her.

“You okay?”

“I’m too close to the pool and it’s affecting my body temperature.”

“That’s right, lamias are cold blooded.”

He goes to pick her up, bridal style.

“Oh!”

She was pretty surprised by how strong he was as they make their way to the hot tub.

“Here you go.”

He lets her go in and follows her after.

“Thank you Mr. Straton.”

“No problem.”

Silence kinda take the two and Dono closes his eyes, laying back on the edge as he relaxes. Rachel looks at him and then at the water, looking at her reflection.

“How has your partner been? If you don’t mind me asking.”

“Rachenia? She’s fine.”

“That’s good.”

“I guess.”

“You guess?”

“Ehh… Rachenia is a strange one but who isn’t strange at times?”

“So I’m guessing it’s a rare mutual relationship between you two?”

“…Nnn… You can say that. I mean like when I look back at it now, it is rare but just kinda odd because it’s a one out of a million chance thing to be honest.”

“I see… Do you like her?”

Dono focuses his attention to her.

“I grew to like and dislike her at times but in overall respect, I love her as a friend. She is my partner and I am her host owner and I simply can’t really hate her for how strange she could be towards me. She’s a great person and all but sometimes she is just unpredictable.”

Rachel sees that he loves Rachenia in a respectful way and she admires this coming from Dono.

’That Rachenia is lucky to have him…’

“I see and I understand. My um, host owner wasn’t the greatest.”

Dono is concerned.

“Did he hit you?”

He then feels her hand grab his right hand and she places his hand on her slim stomach. Dono was shocked and blushes as he could only do nothing but look, listen, and feel…

“He never laid a hand on me but he did starve me a lot. He didn’t do it on purpose, it was due to him owing money to the government and he had a bit of a drug issue going on.”

She sighs and keeps his hand there on her stomach.

“He was a bit carefree at times but does it make him a horrible person just because he owed people money, he couldn’t afford food at times, and he had a problem with drugs?”

She looks into his eyes, Dono locks eyes with her, seeing that she needed to get something off of her chest.

“I-I do not know how to answer…”

“He wasn’t a perfect angel nor a complete demon but he was teetering on both sides. He had illegally taken me but saw me as his savior because in the end, he needed me to get him through the days. That he chose me to be his angel and try to guide him away from all the wrongs that he was doing and what could a girl like me do for him? Well, I’ll tell you what I did. I could only do my best to comfort him and keep it civil between us, besides, he wasn’t interested in pain but said to me that he only has “bad luck.””

She then takes his hand with both hands, holding them up between their face’s.

“I endured a hard time of struggle with him, almost losing my life because of malnutrition but he did something to help me. Something very unselfish and he had to give me to people who later on view him as a man who deserved what was coming to him because I never told them about him. The day when he gave me up, he already had his mindset on something that’ll happen to all of us once we reach our time limit and… He died….”

She looks down.

“Flames burnt down his house, I believe he was ready to confront his demons by doing that. Eversince then, my mind on people changed. I once thought that all humans were deceitful but when I experienced that moment, I began to change my attitude.”

She looks up, a teary eyes but with a smile on her face. Dono began to wonder as to why she would tell him this since they don’t know each other well enough to be considered as friends.

“Rachel, why tell me this?”

She only smiles and hugs him.

“You are one of the few that deserve to know this because I can see humbleness inside along with loyalty and respect. This wasn’t something to just get off my chest, it has meaning and the moral is that to respect those who you care for, especially if they aren’t perfect. Keep them close because a life story is sometimes inspirational than a fantasy.”

Dono keeps quiet and could only hug her in response.

“Thank you for telling me about that story Rachel and it’s meaning. I appreciate that very much.”

“You can tell Mr. Eclipse too if you wish. Share it with your partner. Just have another look at life itself and transition on how things can turn for the better.”

Dono keeps a mental note about this.

“And I will do so.”  
—————  
Later that night, Dono was reading a book with his reading glasses while Eclipse was ironing clothes.

“You okay Eclipse?”

“Hm? Um yes. I’m fine… Why you ask?”

“First time I heard you shut that mouth of yours.”

Dono jokes as he turns to the next page and Eclipse laughs.

“Don’t get too use to it now, it’s a once in a life time miracle.”

Dono chuckles.

“That it is my friend.”

“Whatcha reading?”

“Researching about Arachnes.”

“Fancy. Why research about them? You already have one as a partner.”

“Just something to pass the time…”

“You sure you aren’t missing your spider lady?”

Eclipse grins and Dono blushes.

’How does he know that?!’

“Ahem, I don’t miss her because I know she’s still with me as a friend.”

“Dono… You know she doesn’t think of you two being friends. She’s into you man and you are into her but you gotta quit trying to avoid it bro.”

Dono sighs.

“The more I try… The more I want to show her that I really do love her but I can’t. Something is telling me to not go into her web yet… As if my instincts are telling me to wait until the time is right.”

“Waiting isn’t good at times. She’s inviting you in, accept her invitation.”

“….Maybe.”

The door opens and both Rachenia and Lotus come in with boxes of doughnuts.

“We’re back boys.”

Said Rachenia as her and Lotus set the two boxes of doughnuts down. Lotus goes to hug Eclipse and Rachenia goes to see what Dono was reading.

“Trying to know my body more sexy%?”

“Just researching.”

“Mhm sure~…”

She smirks and boobhats him.

’They are heavy… Is she getting bigger?’

“I know you like this feeling but if you want to know more about female Arachne, you know you have all rights to explore my body personally%.”

She whispers to him as he blushes and then he feels her tongue licking his ear.

’No!’

He shivers and twitches a bit at the feeling as she gets on top of him.

“Come on handsome, we can give our two friends a show%.”

“Rachenia, get off of me!”

“Make me%.”

“…….I hate your motives at times, you know?”

“And that’s what makes you more attractive when you begin to act like that%. Now give me you shirt%.”

Eclipse and Lotus could only laugh as they watch the two and Eclipse holds Lotus’s hand.

Episode 3

The next day, we come to the girls in the room, both were nude and talking about girly things… Well…. Actually naughty things.

“Well Lotus, what do you think about them?”

A sly smirk on Rachenia’s face.

“Um…”

Lotus looks at Rachenia’s breasts and she was actually jealous.

“Go on Lotus. Ask away.”

Rachenia encourages Lotus.

“…..Do they hurt your back?”

“Hurt? No, not really. The reason they don’t hurt my back is because since my species are rather large, it’s not unfamiliar for the females to have such large tits.”

She says rather proudly.

“I see… Are they heavy? Like did Dono describe them as being heavy?”

Rachenia giggles.

“You see him struggle at times, don’t you?”

“Right. The exoskeleton part that covers your “area”, does it irritate you at times?”

“No, not really.”

“Huh…. Well, okay then… Any questions for me?”

Rachenia goes up to Lotus and puts a hand on the side of Lotus’s face.

“Did you and Eclipse have sex already?”

Lotus blushes and looks down a bit.

“No…. But I did something else for him….”

“Oh?”

Rachenia was enjoying this. Seeing how she was blushing and showing the signs that they did do something sexual.

“Let me guess…. You blew his whistle, didn’t you?”

Lotus blushes harder.

“Y-Yes.”

Rachenia tries to hold in a laugh and then bursts out laughing. Lotus was confused by this as she sees Rachenia laughing her hardest as one hand held a side.

“Something funny…?”

“Hahaha… Oh my… Haha…. Ha heh… Haaa… How’d it taste?”

She was interested for some weird reason.

“I don’t know how to describe it… Watery in a way I guess…???”

“Must be something in his diet then… Make him eat fruits, lots of it.”

“How do you know all of this?”

Rachenia simply looks at Lotus, tilts her head a bit and simply smiles.

“I ask myself that too at times. Maybe it’s just how my genes are and that someone in the family was really perverted.”

“…..Your a pedigree of perversion, I’ll tell you that.”

Rachenia giggles.

“Thank you.”

The two girls get dressed and head down to the cafeteria section of the hotel and go to the outside part of the cafeteria.

“Not hot out, mildly warm. Nice%.”

Said Rachenia, a bit satisfied as Lotus sat down.

“It is quite nice out here.”

“Sunlight beaming down gently onto my skin and all… Wish handsome was here because it would be perfect.”

“Yeah. Those two are trying always doing something constructive together. Nothing constructive with us.”

Rachenia observes Lotus’s face and she looked rather sad about wanting more time with him.

“He and Dono don’t really hang out like that. They do in fact deal with us everyday you know? It would be selfish of us if they didn’t get to enjoy each other’s company.”

“I guess your right about that but still, I’m his love.”

“And I am my handsome’s kinky Arachne. There is no guessing because you already know.”

A waiter goes up to them, beginning to take their orders by giving them menus.  
———-  
The extra species girls go to the pool area and Rachenia dares not try to go into the water.

“I’m not going in the water, Lotus.”

“Why? Is it because of body temperature?”

“Body can’t withstand cold or hot weather nor can it do such with other elements too.”

“I see… Hopefully they’ll build in a warm section of the pool.”

“I’m sure they will…”

Rachenia begins spinning a web and crawls onto it, laying down on and closing her eyes. Lotus just swims back and forth in the pool, trying out the water and depth of the pool.

“Remember when we met them?”

Asked Lotus and Rachenia opens one eye, looking at Lotus.

“The boys? Yeah, I remember a lot… Why?”

“It seemed so long ago when we met them.”

“Time does fly Lotus…”

“I know but to think that we would actually become lovers was unpredictable.”

“Unpredictable? Please… I knew I liked Dono once I saw him in action while it took you and your love, time to actually start liking each other.”

“I know that but still… It was neat at times, you have to admit that.”

“Especially when me and Dono dueled each other. I was rather aroused by his determination to defeat me, I purposely lost to him for he could be mine.”

“And it seems like you are succeeding I think.”

“Well I know you and Eclipse are getting real cozy with each other and I am rather impressed by this. Lotus, you are a naughty girl and you managed to beat me in oral pleasure.”

Rachenia smirks, closing her eye while Lotus giggles a bit while blushing.

“Love blooming on the battlefield.”

Said Lotus.  
————  
Later at night, Dono and Eclipse return back to the room, only to find both girls naked and they look at them.

“Love! Look away!”

Lotus tries to cover herself and goes to get clothes.

“Hello sexy handsome master%. Wish to touch something that feels good%?”

Rachenia approaches Dono and he backs up, trying to reject.

Episode 3.0

Eclipse and Dono were at some museum where there was a speciality on WWII.

“Never thought that the battles would take place in the deserts of Africa too… I would always imagine it to take place in European areas or German or whatever, you know?”

Said Eclipse as he looks at a digital map of where the battles were fought at. Dono was beside Eclipse, studying the map as well.

“War is ugly but it is not mortal… It happens everyday, we just don’t pay attention to the cries of help, ignoring those who need us most while we continue walking off into the dusty trail, pretending to not hear them.”

Eclipse looks at Dono and nudges him.

“You okay man?”

“Huh?”

“You just said some really weird stuff. As if you were living some sort of double life or something.”

“Did I? Don’t remember.”

Eclipse looks at Dono with disbelief and kinda shocked.

“Come on, let’s get going to the girls.”

Episode 4

It was raining today and all four were watching t.v. Eclipse and Lotus were laying on the bed, cuddled up to each other while Dono and Rachenia were on a web as she held him close while feeling his short hair.

’This is so weird…’

Thought Dono but for some odd reason, he liked it while leaning onto Rachenia’s breasts. They were watching a Nicholas Cage movie called, Deadfall that was so unbelievably bad that it was rather funny because of him playing as some druggie who had temper problems.

“I think a movie this bad could never be outdone.”

Said Lotus.

“Well, it is rather funny because it’s horrible but hey, at least Cage is making scenes funny in the movie.”

Eclipse gave out his opinion.

“Well… I blame it on the critics who actually gave this movie a chance.”

“That’s how Nicholas Cage is, Lotus. He’s just a crazy man after all when acting.”

Said Rachenia as she now began to kiss Dono’s neck, her legs holding him firmly in place. Dono blushes, putting his right hand one of her legs, rubbing rather slow and passionately.

“Yeah, I see that.”

Responded Lotus as she groans a bit in annoyance.

“Wanna just do a board game match to pass the time or cards?”

Dono manages to say before surprisingly moaning under his breath, covers his mouth while Rachenia silently giggled. She stops toying with him and sets him down on the bed as he gets up and walks over to the fridge, grabbing his own refrigerated bottle of water.

“Anybody want their drink now?”

“Hand me the Jasmine tea.”

“Mango drink please?”

“Already had mine.”

The three say and Dono gets out the last two that belonged to Eclipse and Lotus.

“Thank you.”

They both say as they take the drinks from him.

“Your welcome and the games?”

“Cards.”

Says Eclipse.

“Cards.”

Says Lotus and Dono looks at Rachenia.

“I don’t care. I rather do something than be bored.”

“Right, I’ll get those cards.”

He gets the cards out and begins to shuffle them, he asks.

“So, what game type do you want the cards to be?”

“Hmm… 21?”

“Trash or dumpster.”

“Strip.”

Everyone looks at Rachenia and Dono mentally facepalms.

’How the hell did I not see that coming?’

Dono shifted uncomfortably and stops shuffling the cards.

“I say no to that.”

“Oh what? Come on handsome, we’re all looking for a good time to not be bored and my idea is rather an eye opener%.”

“That it is Rachenia but I’m not comfortable about this…”

“Handsome…. You gotta stop being timid. Your not immortal and you can’t just not try things out for once.”

“Nope, not doing it.”  
———————  
We come to them half naked: Eclipse with a shirt and underwear on, Lotus with a bra and purple “lady undergarment”, Rachenia somehow wearing a thong and shirt partially covering her breasts, and Dono who was only in his underwear, deeply regretting how he mentioned games while feeling as if he would die of embarrassment.

’I just gotta hold on a little longer but how can I counter things? I mean, this is so troubling that I can’t focus on my card game right now. Eclipse is just having to much fun like the other two and I’m here sweating and praying not to lose my last later of clothing.’

“So sire… How much of a chance do you think you will see a good view of me if I make a mistake?”

“A very high chance.”

“Cocky one, aren’t you?”

“Well, you know that I am “cocky” at times%.”

Eclipse flirts with Lotus.

“Well… By the looks of it, it seems like Dono over here will soon show us how “cocky” he is.”

Dono blushes hotly and sweats more, wanting to only say that the girls win and that he’ll get his clothes on and happily watch another bad Nicholas Cage movie.

“Ah ah ah… You know the rules Lotus, he’s mine as your love is Eclipse.”

Rachenia says with a smirk as she licks her lips at Dono.

“N-No. I don’t want to strip my last piece of clothing.”

“Oh well, your the one who dealt the cards.”

’Damn it!’

Dono cursed mentally and continues to play the game but soon he met his end.

“Alright sexy, show us what’s under those underwear’s of your%.”

Dono’s heart pounded and he looks down at his underwear before looking back up at them.

“No!”

Said Dono with authority but Rachenia goes over to him rather quickly and pins him, feeling him up as he tries to push her off.

“Come on handsome%.”

She says as her legs push down his underwear.

“Show me something that I can show off to the world.”

“Nope!”

This continues on for some time.

Episode 5

At the beach late night, a bonfire was set up and a group of teens were listening to music and engaging in practices of passion. All the mean while, something was slowly coming up to shore and it was huge. The teens were the prey and as they weren’t expecting it, something had grabbed them all in one brisk catch and quickly drowned out their screams as they were pulled into the water. The bonfire only lights up an invaded area with no one.  
——————  
The next day, there was a police search for eight missing people that never returned home and that among the officers was a detective, he was permitted to join the case of the eight missing people so that he could get things sorted out quickly.

“Crimson. What the hell is taking you so long?”

“Just trying to make sense of things sir, it takes time you know?”

Responded Crimson to the leading officer as he looks at the sand trail that lead to the ocean.

’Did they push something into the water and hopped in, paddling away?’

Crimson felt like that was a possible answer but if that were the case, then why?

’What were their motivations to try something like that? How did they get those items in the first place?’

He turns around and looks at the leading officer.

“You got something?”

“We’re going to need the families of those eight in order to talk about if they noticed anything different about their children.”

“Maybe I can help you with that then Crimson. Gotta get a warrant first.”

The two head into a sheriff’s car and drive off to get the warrants.  
———-  
The two exit the car and walk up to the pathway that leads to the house.

“I got some other men to check the other families for us just to make things go a lot faster for we can understand a lot quicker about what really happened.”

“Pull all the information together to put the puzzle pieces in the correct order to make the picture.”

“Exactly.”

They come to the door and the officer knocks on it and then they wait. The sound of a lock being turned the other direction and the door opening was audible but as the door opened all the way, there was a woman wearing a maids outfit. Crimson and the officer eyes widen a bit in shock but quickly gets a hold of themselves.

“Hello.”

She says calmly.

“Uh… May we come in?”

Asked the officer.

“Yes and I’m guessing you two are here about my child?”

She lets them in and they wipe their feet on the rug before steeping on the floor. She leads them into her living room, both men sit down and she goes to get them some water to drink.

“Did you find out what happened to my daughter?”

She says as she came back with the glasses of water, handing one to both men.

“Thank you Ms. Lawrence and no, we didn’t find any clues but did you notice anything unusual about how she was acting lately?”

The officer asks as she sits down, legs crossed and begins to ponder.

“My little girl, Ezana, she was always a writer, one with imagination herself and that she was telling me all these sorts of things about her friends on the internet whenever she made a new small novelty.”

“May we look through her laptop? We have search warrants to prove we can look through stuff.”

Said Crimson.

“I do not mind, besides… If we find any adulterated stuff on there, it wouldn’t surprise me. Girls need their pleasures too at times.”

’Wow this lady….’

Thought both the officer and Crimson as Ms. Lawrence went to retrieve the laptop from her daughter’s room and shortly brings it to them after. Crimson activates the laptop and gets on easily, going to the recent activities and finding that she’s been on many tutorial sites about how to make scripts and how to make characters relatable to reality. He eventually finds the site and sees her works that she posted, it was rather impressive that they were descriptive and long for such a short novel. Nothing unusual was in the site and he closes out of it, turning off the laptop and gives it to Ms. Lawrence.

“May we look in her room?”

Crimson says as he gets up and she lets them.  
————————-  
Crimson returns to his home late night and gets ready to take a shower but he finds a message on his phone receiver. Pressing a button, the message began to play.

“Hey, this is Chief Officer Red here and Crimson, we got a lead kinda. You know that small medical clinic run by that young doctor? He called the police department, saying that two of the missing teens were his patients before and that he would like to discuss something with you when you get free time. I would send Eclipse with you but he’s on vacation still so it wouldn’t be right of me to ruin his relaxation and goodbye.”

The message ends and Crimson makes that his priority for tomorrow.  
———-  
The next day was at Dr. Tavi’s clinic and both him and Crimson were talking.

“Drake was strange at times but he was overall good. That was until I did a psychiatric test on him a month ago and found that his mental stability was low, like he wasn’t ready to fully deal with things. It amazes me how he was able to pull it off like he had nothing wrong with him but low and behold, he does.”

“And what about Ashely?”

Crimson says as he was writing this down.

“Ashely was like a lost soul, the type that needed help but when you have been specialized as any medical/psychological licensed person, you can make these connections easily. She needed someone to guide her and Drake was able to do that easily but… I was a bit too late when I found out there was something wrong with Drake.”

Crimson looks up at Dr. Tavi.

“You said he was overall good. What happened?”

“They were beginning to fall for each other and I worried about that because that would later become a disastrous slow chemical.”

“Have they talked about anything like going to beach at night with their friends?”

“No. Eversince they were in love, they were in their own little world and I’m not sure if they had to do something with the other kids missing.”

He sighs and Crimson gets up.

“Thank you for telling me this.”

“Your welcome. I just hope they aren’t dead…”

“Your not alone on that.”

Crimson says as he exits the small office and heads out the clinic, walking to the police department and he accentdentally bump shoulders with a guy who was wearing a Sins of the Empire shirt.

“Sorry.”

“I’m sorry.”

They both carry on and Crimson reaches the department in no time.

“Hey Crimson.”

“Hey Nighty.”

He says as he makes his way to the evidence room. Nighty was usually his partner but she had been busy with handling some sort of new neighborhood watch because of people seeing some sort of giant spider in the area. He opens the door and on a board were pictures of eight teens with their names and info that has been collected.

’New piece of info goes up.’

He puts the new pieces of paper on the board and takes a deep breath before exhaling as this case was slowly progressing some.

’This is going to be a mystery case alright.’

Episode 6

Blue was making breakfast and Splash sits on a chair, watching him make the food. He was making omelets this time, trying something new and it looked pleasant for his first time making this type of stuff.

’Doesn’t look too bad, not at all. Maybe I can pull this off.’

He thought as he went into the fridge and took out a water bottle, giving it to Splash and she smiles, he pats her head before going back to cooking. He soon finishes it up and gives one to her while the other was put into a microwave for later, he yawns and goes to lay back in the bed and looks up at the ceiling, just thinking. Splash soon finishes her plate of food and goes to the room, laying on the bed and looks at him.

“Hey Splash.”

He says as she cuddles him, softly pressing the side of her face against his chest and he holds her close, rubbing her back lightly as she coos/purrs. A knock on the door and she looks up as he groans, getting out of bed and going to open the door.

“Yes?”

“Long time no see.”

“What are you doing here Jinx?”

“Visiting a friend. What? I’m not your friend anymore?”

“You are and you took me by surprise.”

“Well expect more.”

She comes in and he closes the door.

“Where’s Splash?”

“In the bedroom with me.”

“You two were engaging in sex, huh?”

She says with a sly smile and Blue doesn’t indulge into her little tactics.

“You can go see her. I’m sure she’ll be more than happy to see you.”

As if on cue, Splash comes out of the room and sees Jinx.

“Hey Splash.”

Jinx said as she approaches the slime being but Splash simply hugs her that Jinx’s face submerges into Splash. Jinx notices this and tries to get her off as Blue sighs and went to get a bottle of water.

“Oh and I forgot to say she is pretty dangerous when she doesn’t mean to be.”

Shows the bottle of water to Splash and Splash gets off of Jinx to get the water and Jinx gasps for air.

“No more hugs!”

Blue goes to her and makes her stand talk and put her arms over her head.

“It’ll help you breathe, trust me, I dealt with this numerous of times.”

“And your still alive?”

“Surprisingly yes.”

With that, Splash hugs up to him and he rubs her head while Jinx looks at this with a bit confusion.

“Why aren’t you being submerged?”

“Because she knows not to do it to me. I’m trying to get her to stop doing it to other people but I guess it’s hard since she’s a slime.”

“Fair enough I guess and also, you want to ride around the town?”

“I don’t mind but I’ll need to get Splash covered up, she’ll make a mess in that truck of yours.”

“Good thinking.”

In a few minuets, the trio left his dorm and went to go head for Jinx’s black pickup truck: Jinx in the driver seat, Blue in the shotgun, and Splash in the back.

“Seatbelt’s everyone, I don’t want to be pulled over by cops.”

Announces Jinx as she straps herself in, Blue does so and Splash observes this and goes to do it also.

“Alright, let’s get going.”

She starts up the vehicle and in no time, they begin to drive around in the town, heading to a doughnut shop.

“I’m hungry for sweets, you Blue?”

“Not really but Splash would probably like a doughnut.”

“Alright, I’ll be back.”

“Right.”

He lays back and Splash uses her feeler to read his thoughts.

’I gotta make dinner after this. Damn, I don’t want to stay up late making it though…’

He notices the feeler on his head and gently swats it away.

“What are you doing Splash?”

She could only smile in response and he chuckles a bit by her silliness. He looks at the side view mirror and sees a motorcyclist pull up to the doughnut shop, he hid something in his jacket and Blue felt déjà vu for some reason. There were flashes here and there in his mind and he felt a headache coming but then his pupils dilated and he looks straight ahead for a few seconds before unbuckling himself and getting out of the car, Splash could only watch.

“I said give me the fricken doughnuts! I need to feed my family!!”

“Sir, calm down. We can’t give them for free, you have to buy the~~”

“Screw that!”

The biker interrupted the clerk and goes to grab Jinx but Blue simply grabs him by the hair and throws him down to the ground, putting his right foot on the man’s head, keeping him in place.

“Blue?! The hell are you doing?!”

Jinx was shocked and Blue simply took out his own wallet, giving the man a few dollars.

“If you wish to commit a stupid crime then you should at least be locked up for being an idiot but today isn’t the day.”

“What the hell are you talking about?!”

The man asks as he struggles to get up.

“Use the money I gave you to buy you some sweets but be warned, if you pull something like this ever again and try to hurt my friend, there will be grave consequences.”

He looks at Jinx.

“Let’s go.”

In the truck, everything was silent as Jinx drove them to a street preforming band.

“Mind telling me how the hell you did that?”

“Did what?”

“What do you mean? You just kicked that guy’s ass easily.”

Blue looks at her strangely.

“Uhhhh…. Jinx what are you talking about?”

“You forgot that easily?! Is there something wrong with you?”

“I think there’s something wrong with you Jinx. Are you trying to pull a prank on me because it’s not funny. Your seriously making no sense at all.”

Jinx stops the truck.

“I don’t have time for this.”

“And norther do I.”

Splash lowers a bit, not wanting to see this as the two began to argue which ended up with both him and her kicked out of Jinx’s truck.  
——————  
At the dorm, Blue was really angry as he made dinner.

’Stupid Jinx. Her and the random strange things she says all the time. Kicking me and Splash to the curb and driving off while not giving her a doughnut.’

Splash could see he was rather upset and she stays in the room, letting him sort the problem out himself. She sighs and absorbs the water in the bottle she had, growing slightly and the t.v. was on the news channel. She realizes what was on and she gets up, getting Blue’s attention and taking him to the room.

“What is it Splash?”

She points to the t.v. and he looks at it, he couldn’t believe his eyes. He goes to turn off the stove and has Splash dress in her usual clothing, both going to Jinx.  
————  
They arrive at a clinic and are assigned to the room number where they go to and see a very hurt Jinx.

“Jinx…”

Episode 6.0

Arch was on top of a building, looking at the streets below before being accompanied by Red.

“You think this program will help them remember?”

“Returning them back to their hometown is a kind thing to do, after what has happened to them.”

Responded Red to Arch’s question and Arch turns around.

“I guess it is and also I guess it was a good thing I spoke up about them becoming host owners.”

“Those girls are unaffected by those nanomites but for them being asked to act out things is rather a burden then a decision. They didn’t have to do this but I am glad they care about them.”

“Well of course they do and some of them worked for the enemy but I guess love can bloom on the battlefield… Am I right Red?”

Red stood silent and turned his back on Arch.

“Once they remember, there won’t be any love on the battlefield anymore. Come, I expect Dr. Tavi to have come up with something.”

Episode 7

Dono was requested to see Rachel tonight, this was rather unsuspected and Rachenia had enough confidence in him that he wouldn’t do such things to Rachel, she was mostly laid back but always planning something. Him and the lamia went to a small restaurant and they went to a table, she didn’t need a chair to sit and he was rather intrigued by this.

“Something on your mind?”

She asks as she followed his gaze that landed to the lower half of her body.

“I find that interesting about lamias not needing a chair.”

Looks up at her.

“Sorry if I’m being rude in any way.”

“Your fine Mr. Straton.”

She says with a smile.

“Your probably not the only one who thinks that by the way.”

“Probably not but it’s interesting.”

“And so are you.”

His whole attention on her.

“What do you mean?”

She giggles lightly and smiles.

“Humans are complicated. There is so many that are different but yet you all are the same in ways.”

“Is that so?”

“It is so.”

“….Huh…. Never thought of it like that.”

“That is because your species are so adaptable to the way you live that it never really crosses your mind. Funny how things are seen in different perspectives, huh?”

“Well I be damned.”

He chuckles and takes a sip from his drink.

“Damned? No, I think you are lucky.”

She says after swallowing a piece of her food.

“Heh.”

’Should I tell her now?’

She makes eye contact with him and he makes eye contact with her, she could tell he was ready to ask her something.

“Something important Mr. Straton?”

“Well, I’ve been wondering… Why did you request me to see you?”

“Good question and I will answer it the best that I can.”

She sets the silverware down, folds her hands and props herself up.

“I find you interesting, on a personal note to be honest. Something about you that kinda evokes a certain emotion from me and that I’m trying to figure it out. I thought that to only solve this is by inviting you to dinner and I must say, I was intending for you to ask me such a question. Now you know Mr. Straton.”

Dono needed a minuet to take that all in before answering.

“You find me attractive?”

“No, it’s mutual for sure but it’s like as if you are a son that I never had.”

“…”

“I understand that it is weird and that we met only a few times but I can positively say that you are a human that can easily connect with me.”

“I see, I wish to talk more with you about this. I’m very interested.”  
———~~  
The two exit the place and say goodbye before parting ways. Dono returns to the hotel room and finds a string of web with a note in front of him, he reads it.

Dear handsome, I love you very much but I was called by an old friend of mine to help her with something very important. Love you always, Rachenia.

Dono folds up the piece of paper and puts it on the table, he takes off his clothing except for his underwear and lays on his and her bed. Eclipse and Lotus had went somewhere of a date on their own and Dono began to wonder.

Episode 8

“Arch this better be good.”

“Trust me, I will never call upon you for nothing.”

“Good because if you do, I’ll make an example out of you.”

Arch and Rachenia were looking at files of people, some feature the main characters.

“So what’s this for? An I.D. search or something?”

“Not quite but thing is, Dr. Tavi is devolving some kind of counteract drug that is fitted with miniature probes the size of salt and when ingested, they act as E.M.Ps to rid the nanomites. Of course it’s still under development but he’ll need a few months.”

Arch smiles nervously as Rachenia glares at him and then she sighs.

“Fine.”

“Fine?”

Arch asks, very curious as to why she didn’t have anything else to say.

“Yes, fine. I don’t care but for only the fact that I’ll have to lose this comfortable life in having now when they get their memory back. When that happens, it’s back to fighting the enemy.”

She leans on the table while looking at Dono’s file.

“I know me and him got on a rough start but it’s as if I’m throwing him away for the other version of him. During the full moon, he showed signs of his other side and when the security footage caught both him and Eclipse in the corner store, that’s when I knew I better start savoring the time I have with him. I understand that he is one of the elite members of a new generation of soldiers but this alternate life I’m having with him… I rather spend with him than spend the original side of life with him.”

Arch tries to comfort her.

“I don’t need your pity. I don’t want your guilt or sorrow. I knew what I was signing up for, I absolutely knew why but I never imagined it becoming so attaching to me that I forget what’s on the other side half of the time. I love him Arch, I do and that’s probably the hardest part because I never expressed what I feel and that now since you are experiencing this for the first time-”

“Rachenia, you know he won’t forget those times once he fully remembers.”

Interrupted Arch politely.

“Your getting all worked up and defensive about an important matter that could possibly change a lot of things but I understand how you feel, I really do. I’m not trying to make connections here, I’m only here because to inform you what’s going on and that to help friends. You are an ally, your not the enemy anymore but don’t let bad things come to mind. Everything is alright and besides, you managed to pull yourself through tougher situations than this, right?”

She smiles a bit but doesn’t look at him.

“Don’t try to make me all emotional now Arch, I hate that.”

“Wasn’t planning to.”

“Thanks…”

Dr. Tavi comes in with Red and the two meet with the other two.

“Arch, Rachenia, nice to see you.”

Greeted Red as Dr. Tavi waved.

“Hello.”

“Hi.”

Arch and Rachenia greets in response.

“Tell them what you got so far doctor.”

Said Red as Dr. Tavi began to speak up.

“The counter act drug is being improved on but the signals are not responding in order for the E.M.Ps to happen. There have been numerous tests done and I am not succeeding at each test.”

He sighs and a face of regret shows.

“A few months indeed but with the rate of the enemy moving closer and closer, the soldiers can only last so long with the boosters I injected them with. Potential lives are being loss and it’s only a matter of time before the enemy hits the area where our elites reside at. I’m trying my best to hurry it but I fear by the statistics I have, I won’t get it right soon.”

It was indeed a stressful situation and Red speaks up.

“We’ll do whatever it takes to keep on fighting the enemy, even if it means that I have to fight them all by myself.”

Red was known for being excellent in the battlefield and one time single handily took out 30 waves of enemies but age was beginning to catch up to him.

“Yeah but for how long? The boosters can only do so much.”

Red looks at his hand and slowly makes a fist, his veins popping out of his wrist a bit, seeing that his skin was kinda wrinkly.

“Don’t worry, I can put up one hell of a fight.”

“We all know that Red but even a man like you has his limits, we all do.”

Rachenia says coldly but truthfully. Red nods and puts his hand down.

“I know but I can recover rather quick.”  
———  
Later that night Rachenia was in a lab, a system outfitted with numerous needles and she was covering her breasts while her back was turned to the system.

“You ready Rachenia?”

“Go ahead. I already sold my body to the battlefields of a reckless secret war.”

“Do to your past, I know and I am sorry.”

“I don’t want your pity. I want to get this over with.”

“Okay.”

The system begins to rotate and gets close to her back before penetrating her skin with the needles and inject the substances into her.

“Ah….! Hh…!”

It wasn’t a pleasant feeling, it stung and her spine felt like it was going to melt but she was dealing with the pain kinda well.

“There, we’re finished. Just try and relax, the pain will subside in ten minuets.”

“Right.”

She lays on her stomach, thinking about the past.

Episode 9

Eclipse and Lotus return home and they find Dono on the bed reading with his glasses on, he looks up at them.

“Hey.”

He says while wearing no shirt, his hair a bit wet and seems as if he had finished taking a shower.

“Hey… Where’s Rachenia?”

“Something important came up and she needed to check on her friend.”

“Didn’t know she had friends.”

Eclipse sits on his and Lotus’s bed, taking off his shoes.

“I didn’t know either but I trust her enough that she wouldn’t do anything outrageous.”

“That’s true, she’s madly in love with you.”

“She has her kinks with me and likes to seamy reactions…”

He blushes a bit and Eclipse chuckles as Lotus came up from behind him and gently rubs his back.

“Thank you Lotus.”

“Your welcome love.”

’It must be something with Red and Arch…’

Thought Lotus as she continued to massage Eclipse, Dono flips to another page and continues to read.

“Oh, did you see this nasty car accident on the news yesterday?”

Asks Eclipse.

“Simply horrifying love.”

“Well that woman was lucky she didn’t die and I’m sure she’ll be back to herself once she completely heals from her injuries, besides, the human body can amaze.”

“Yeah, I hear you both on that Dono and Lotus. I just hope she’ll be alright after that accident….”

Responded Eclipse as he makes Lotus stop massaging him and lays down, she cuddles him and he holds her close. Dono flips to another page while the door opens and Rachenia comes in, she looked exhausted and goes to her designated bed where Dono was laying at and she lays on it, immediately bringing Dono close to her and puts her legs around the lower half of his body.

“Sorry for being so late handsome.”

She kisses his cheek and puts his book away.

“Hm…. Those glasses make you look….. Charming….”

She yawns and lays her head down, going to sleep.

’Thats a new one right there.’  
————  
The next morning, Dono was awoken by a strange feeling on his chest, a soft Thump Thump Thump. He looks to see what was doing that and it was Rachenia gently tapping her index finger on his chest, she was laying on top of him but she seemed to be asleep still. He looks at the clock and it was only 6:13 AM and he yawns tiredly but he wasn’t the only one awake, Eclipse was up and looking out the window, looking at the slowly rising sun. Dono rubs her back gently and she moans silently in happiness, smiling at the feeling and holds him closer he closes his eyes again, still rubbing her back smoothly with one hand.  
————  
The next time Dono awoke was when he smelled something rather sweet and saw the three of them having breakfast: Pancakes, muffins, sausages, orange juice, milk, and even cinnamon rolls.

“I see you guys didn’t bother to wake me.”

Dono says feeling a bit betrayed but mostly tired and Lotus could only giggle.

“We tried but you simply refused to and you seemed to have your spider in a trance%.”

Rachenia jabs at Lotus’s right arm in a playful-almost serious tone and Lotus could only snicker while Eclipse tries not to choke on his orange juice. He swallows his drink and looks at Dono.

“You were a bit feisty in bed.”

“What? What do you mean by that?”

Dono says as he falls out of bed because his right foot got tangled in the sheets.

“Let’s just say you were rubbing her um…. Backside.”

Eclipse was blushing and Rachenia blushes too but Lotus was laughing while Dono blushes hard and tries to make sense of what he did earlier.

’I was rubbing her back…. Right…?’

He thought but was too embarrassed to say anything.

“It’s fine handsome, I didn’t mind at all.”

Rachenia says, trying to reassure him as he goes over to them, sitting down.

“Thanks Rachenia.”

He manages to say but still was embarrassed but something caught his eye.

“Rachenia, what do you have?”

She smiles and hands it to him.

“Why do you have my glasses?”

He asks as he takes it rom her.

“You slept with it on and I took it off of you for they wouldn’t break. Also, you look charming wearing those glasses while you read%.”

“Really?”

“I wouldn’t lie to you sexy. It’s attractive.”

She says with a smile.

“Makes you look like one of those shy guys, literally.”

He blushes more and puts them on, she grins.

“Well hello there handsome%.”

She growls sexually at him and he takes off the glasses.

“Why’d you do that?”

“It’s a little too early for that.”

“Ah…. Saving it for a good time I see. I understand.”

She smirks and licks her lips, a gesture for arousal and Dono mentally facepalms but he sighs.

“Watch out Dono, she’ll get you.”

Lotus teases Dono and Eclipse finds this silly. Loving how they were having a good morning to kick off the day.  
———  
The four went to the beach to go relax in the sand all together this time. Guys look at the females who wore their beach attires: their tanned skin, majestic curves, breasts, and arse’s. The females looked at them but paid no attention because women on the beach seemed to be either with another man, a woman, or just wanted to chill by themselves. Lotus held hands with Eclipse while Rachenia and Dono didn’t.

“Right here!”

Lotus says gleefully as they stop in a clear section that wasn’t too close to the water nor too far.

“Good spot Lotus.”

Said Eclipse as he stands up the umbrella, providing shade for the girls while Dono laid down the beach towels. The two girls went to lay on the towels, Dono puts sunscreen on Rachenia and she absolutely loved the feeling.

“You got some magic fingers handsome%. Hope the magic won’t run out anytime soon%.”

He clearly knew she was loving this, especially when he rubbed it on her back. His moist gentle hands gliding over her soft back, both surfaces making a smooth contact and she sighs out in relaxed pleasure.

“Your so good with this handsome%. Please go on because I don’t want you to stop anytime soon%.”

She looks back at Dono, winking and then goes to enjoy more of this massage. Eclipse, Lotus, and Dono look at each other and Dono had an expression of “oh boy….” while the other two only chuckled/giggled and laid on their beach towel. A wave showed and a few surfers began to head into the water, getting on their surfboards belly down and paddling towards the wave and eventually getting up to begin riding the wave.

“Ever wanted to try surfing, love?”

“Yeah but I know I would fall over and over again durning the process besides, I’m a police officer so I already have enough things to be doing.”

He smiles and she kisses his cheek, purring.

“Of course love.”

He returns the kiss on her cheek and she smiles a bit more, tail wagging.

“Ahhh~… Handsome, do my front now%.”

She flips over and Dono blushes.

“You can’t do it yourself?”

“You got magical fingers%. Use them in the appropriate way%.”

’Ironically you want me to use them inappropriately.’

Thought Dono as he rubs the sunscreen on her lean belly.

“Soft… Mnnn god yes%.”

He slowly works his way up and she unzips her swimsuit bra, revealing her breasts to him and a slight blush fixated on her while Dono was completely shocked.

“Dono%.”

She says as she puts his hands on her breasts and he blushes his hardest.

“Go on, play massage them%.”

“R-Rachenia! T-The other people!”

Dono tries to tell her but she dismissed his words.

“So what? These guys are going to get jealous of you because you are doing something they aren’t. Now go on, massage them handsome~.”

She winks at him again and he totally felt embarrassed but he does so, kinda moving his hands awkwardly. Most of the guys were watching in utter shock and awe but were kinda intrigued by this while Dono blushes hotly.

“There are children on this beach Rachenia….”

He says in an embarrassed whisper.

“Oh well, kids have to grow up someday right?”

She moans at the feeling of his gentle hands moving her goods around and caressing them, she grins, knowing she had tricked him again. Eclipse and Lotus could only try to ignore, not seeming as if they knew the two but it wasn’t helping but Dono suddenly passed out.  
———-  
Dono awakes back in the hotel room and he was sweating, he jumps out of bed quickly and breathes hard.

“Woah, easy there Dono. What’s going on with you?”

Asked Eclipse as he was in front of Dono.

“So it was a dream…”

“What are you- Oh…”

“What does that mean?”

Dono looks at Eclipse curiously.

“Well….”

Eclipse has a small nervous smile.

Episode 9.0

At a hq where a storm took place, soldiers were guarding the area with heavy mechs. The scene goes inside the base and shows two armored people who looked familiar: A fierce Lotus and a predatory Rachenia looking at each other in silence. Lotus carried glowing sticks that were in both hand while Rachenia was holding a staff and her fingers armored with claws.

“Heh.”

That’s what Lotus said before charging at Rachenia and throwing the glowing sticks at her. Rachenia uses the staff to try and block the two projectiles but they slice through the staff and miss her by a hair but when Lotus tries to pounce on her, Rachwnia clawed at her armor, actually tearing through.  
————-  
A male wearing thermal lenses was seen nodding to a hooded figure, both were outside the base and had taken down all foes from the outside. Soldiers began to surround the area as the two males use a smoke bomb and disappear.

Episode 10

A gasp of air, a sharp pain coming from the left side of the body, feeling near to death, and at a hospital wrapped in gaulls. He looks around the room, only could move his eyes but his left eye was seeing a faded blood red color and it hurts to even keep it open so he closes that eye. Off to the side he sees a woman near him but she didn’t seem to be conscious though, and he closes the other eye.

Past: Slowly panning to a house that a few kids look at while on the sidewalk, they were talking about something.

“They say that guy lives in that house and he does a lot of bad things but the reason why he isn’t there is because he didn’t hurt anyone in this area.”

“Well he was only seen with other people who looked to be like bums at times so…”

“So what? They say he’s a bad guy so think of it like this, we’re the good guys and he’s the bad guy. If we get close enough, we can take down the bad guy.”

“I don’t know….”

The four kids look at the house still and theme at each other.

“Who’s leading?”

“I vote Ralph.”

“What?! Why me?!”

“It was your idea and we followed it so therefore you are the leader.”

Said a girl, a smug look on her face.

“Well alright then…..”

He begins to lead the other kids up to the door and reaches the door in no time but the hard part was ringing the doorbell. Ralph drew up a shaky hand and his index finger points out as he hesitantly goes to push the doorbell.

“what do you kids think your doing?”

They turn around and immediately froze, looking at a man who had a stubble of a beard, long hair, who looked like a mess, and smelled of a putrid scent.

“We-we-we-we….”

Ralph was at a loss of words and the kids were frightened enough by this.

“Look, go back home to your parents and never go to my house ever again. Now scram, I’m not trying to get in trouble because of your guys reckless behavior.”

The kids run as fast as they can to get away from him and he groans.

“Damn kids… Wish my days of being one was as easy as theirs.”

He says while he searches for the key and pulls it out of his wallet.

’The hell do I have my key in there?’

Thought the man as he unlocks the door and enters inside his home, it looked like complete trash inside.

“Home sweet home.”

He says as he closes the door and collapses on the floor, he was drunk as he sighs.

’The floor is always cold but whenever I’m like this, it feels good. No worries, no responsibilities, no rules that are inside my house.’

He thought as he smiles a bit, eyes closed and he soon falls asleep.  
———  
A knocking on the door woke him up and he groans as his eyes lazily open. Another knock, this time a bit stronger and louder and he groans as he slowly pulls himself up and tiredly moves to the door, opening it.

“Yeah?”

He said as his eyes squint at the people in front of him.

“My child was at your house, what was he doing there?”

’You have to be kidding me…’

Thought the man as he looks at the few people crowd his porch.

“Your child or children have been in my front yard and went up to my door, one of them about to ring my doorbell but I stopped them.”

“That’s bs!”

Said one of the women.

“You know, I’m not going to argue. The fact that you all are wasting your breath on a husk like me is pathetic.”

“I’m suing you!”

“Go ahead, I got nothing left.”

With that he closes the door, locking it and slides down the door, slouched over.

“Where’s my damn alcohol?”

He says to himself as he suddenly remembers about the drink. He didn’t want to get up and crawls along the floor, opening the fridge and sees nothing but a can of beer. He grabs it and goes to sit up along the open refrigerator, looking at the drink and he frowns.

“Me and my bad luck….”

(I have to say that I was in a bad writers block for this episode and made it really short and I am sorry.)
Dono & M.Storm
Thread Starter - Flowing Bliss - NSFW
Artist -

A purpose.
Season 3 (A mini season, the first half)

Episode 1

As they returned home three days ago, Rachenia and Lotus were in the attic where Rachenia slept at times and they were looking at a book that held pictures in it. Pictures they had either taken or collected during the secret war (it is still going on) and that this book belonged to Rachenia who probably had put in about 5,000 pictures.

“War… God the worst part is that this city we are in doesn’t know about it.”

Said Lotus as she was remembering each event that each picture brought up.

“We knew what we were signing up for, we knew the risks but we didn’t understand it completely. It’s not just enemies facing enemies with battle tactics and weapons but that war takes you’re soul and uses you’re body as if you were a prostitute on the streets in a poor neighborhood.”

Lotus continued on as Rachenia puts away the book of pictures and stores it under the floorboards.

“Yet we have found love, Lotus. A relationship with the enemy but in the end, we will be their saviors and possibly defect to their side.”

“I do wish it can happen soon but things are easier said than done.”

Lotus goes to look out of the window, beginning to see the world change in front of her as she begins to remember those days.

“Lotus.”

Rachenia says in a soft concerned tone of voice as she places a hand on the cheetah’s shoulder.

“Let’s go to the boys, I’m sure they’ll need help with making the bonfire.”

Lotus looks back at her spider friend and nods.

“Yeah, I have a feeling sire messed something up in the process.”

“Heh, I’m sure handsome did something wrong too. They usually don’t pay attention when working on things together because they talk nonstop.”

Rachenia goes to open the door and they head out.

10 Months Ago: At a hq base that was guarded by heavy mechs and soldiers, three elite class warriors are seen getting off a helicopter and headed towards the base. They are saluted by the lower class soldiers and the metal doors open, allowing the three to enter.

“Well, this certainly looks better than the last base we were at.”

“You mean with no bombings and all that, then sure.”

“I like the war torn base we were at, made me feel alive each and everyday.”

“Whatever floats you’re boat.”

The three continue to talk until they see the commander of this base.

“I see you three made it here on time.”

“Thanks to the power of electricity, I saved our asses from those who call themselves S.A.F.E. or in other words known as Security Allies of the Federal Extra species. Heh, my ass…”

“Now now, we all like to believe that we are right sometimes.”

“It doesn’t matter who’s right or who is wrong, Lotus. This is war and if you can’t handle it, I’ll personally execute you with my bare hands.”

“And if you do that, you’ll be killed instantly by me, Moon Storm.”

“Heh, I like how you think Spider. But electricity can easily kill many, if not, then injure those who are lucky enough to survive.”

“Enough you three, it’s time we get to business and I didn’t call upon you to start a worthless debate. I got enemy operatives who are taking out my hotspots for flanking and demolishing other bases that belong to them and it seems they are getting closer.”

“Hmm…. Sounds oddly familiar but I’m not sure if it’s him.”

“Who?”

Asked the commander and M.Storm begins to walk into the interiors of the base.

“Don’t strain yourself base commander, he’s a real jerk at times but he’s promising with killing the enemy.”

Said the Spider as her and Lotus go to find their room’s.  
——  
At the enemy side, we go to a base where a few helicopters had flown away from. The base looked as if it were heavily guarded as well and there were many soldiers but only two stood out to be the top commanders: A man and a woman, one with a scar on his face and the other looking majestic in commanding.

“Rachel is supposed to be here with her current graduate. Heard he’s as stealthy as a snake on the battlefield like her.”

“If that is true then we can send out our son to the battlefield with a worthy ally.”

“Admiral, you sound certain that he is ready.”

“And he is.”

The male looks at her with silence, his ice blue eyes showing that she is asking for more than she could get.

“Admiral, we both are no strangers to war but our son is not ready yet. He may be perfect at his training but training is different from the real thing. Enemies are not dummies, they are living organisms like us who use intellectual moves.”

“And we are smarter than them, we keep the peace but they wanted a war and it’s a war they got. Our soldiers are taking care of business immensely and we are winning.”

She turns away from him.

“Red, we need to keep on rushing their bases, they aren’t ready. One by one they will fall and then we’ll make it to the last one standing which is the heart of the enemy. We’ll sever the arteries and before long, the heart will stop beating. I know you don’t approve of my methods at times love but we are nothing more but soldiers who are highly ranked to command other soldiers.”

Red watches as she walks into the base and he shakes his head, sighing in a bit frustration. He loved that woman but she was stubborn like him.

“Gee, mom can be relentless at times, you know?”

Said a voice who was hiding in plain sight.

“Never cease to catch me off guard at times, Eclipse.”

Red says as he sees his son reveal himself.

“Yeah or maybe it’s because you’re getting old.”

He chuckles.

“Sorry dad, I had to.”

“I seen that coming to be honest…”

“Darn… Heh, well… When are they arriving?”

“Rachel and her student? Not sure, can’t rush people all the time unless it’s an emergency.”

“But it iiiisss…”

Eclipse whines a bit.

“I want to fight the bad guys with him so bad!”

“No you don’t son. You don’t want to be in the heat of warfare.”

“But I’m practically am…”

“You are but there are others who know what they are doing because they had experience.”

“Fiiine… I want push to go into battle… Yet.”

Red looks at him with a fatherly stern expression.

“Don’t push. Let it come when the time is right but I fear you’re mother will have you deployed as soon as they arrive.”

Eclipse goes silent and can only nod.

“Okay dad… I’m going to go train now.”

“You go ahead, I’ll go find you’re mother.”

With that they part ways and Eclipse goes to the training room.

“Stupid inexperienced boy…”

He says to himself, being hard towards his self esteem until he felt something press against his head.

“Move and I’ll end you.”

Episode 2

Rachenia and Lotus were helping the boys with the bonfire and they were almost done with prepping.

“Not bad, we’re almost done.”

Said Rachenia who was looking at Dono’s backside as he was putting the rocks in place.

’Dat ass.’

She thought as she goes to slap his ass.

“Ow! Hey!”

Dono jumped up in surprise and looks at her.

“The hell Rachenia?”

“Sorry but when I see a great ass, I have to attend to it%.”

Eclipse could only chuckle as he was nearing them.

10 Months Ago: Eclipse doesn’t move but his eyes do, trying to look back at who it was behind him.

“Coward… No fists but a gun… Hehe, I can deal with that.”

With that, Eclipse uses his magic to get the gun out of the enemy’s hands and he goes to elbow him but the elbow is caught and he is pushed away. He looks up, seeing a male his age but his hair wasn’t cut.

“Woah… Your hair is like… Everywhere.”

He soon is met with combos but Eclipse blocks each attempted punch, both engaging in practices they gradually learned for years. Eclipse flips over the male but grabs his attire and flips the male over as well, flinging him away a few feet. The male lands on all fours, sliding backwards a bit but he looks up to see that Eclipse was gone. He gets up, looking around slowly as he wanders a bit, gaining focus on where Eclipse could be at. Eclipse looks at the now cautious male, his stance shows he was prepping for a surprise attack and Eclipse was trying to find a weak point.

’Damn… I can’t find a weak spot to get him from.’

He goes to climb up the edge of a structure, donning blades that were hidden, he goes to take a risk. He jumps, the male unsuspecting as thrusts out his blades but something had collided with Eclipse. It hit him rather hard in the stomach, knocking the breath out of him as for the make who looks up but is grabbed by the neck and flung down, being held down as well.

“You two are troublesome, you know?”

A male voice says to the other male.

“And easy to annoy others by just the way how you two act.”

Said an almost high pitched feminine voice as Eclipse looks up, holding his stomach in pain and ready to upchuck his guts.

“Cindy and Cere…?”

The Changeling held down the male as the Harpy had her talons clutched on Eclipse.

“Now I’m not the one to anger easily but you two were begging to be wiped away with a strong attack from us both. If anything, colleagues don’t try to kill each other, especially if they are boys still learning… Isn’t that right, Mr. Straton?”

Cere gets off of him and helps him up.

“Besides, if I see you make a grand entrance like that again and provoke Eclipse or anyone into a mode like that, I will notify your Ms. Rachel.”

“As for you Eclipse, I will notify your father and mother if something like this ever happens again.”

“Y-Yes sir!”

Eclipse responds, feeling intimidated.

“Good, now if you excuse me, I need to go find some place quiet again…”

With that, Cere leaves and Cindy slaps both boys across the face.

“Next time be smart you birdbrains.”

She follows him while flying. The male grumbles…

“Says the one who can lose her memory with just three steps.”

Eclipse chuckles.

“Nice.”

“ I’m sure if I said that to her face, I would get a talon to the crotch.”

“Ouch… Yeah, smart move.”

“Thanks…”

The two look at each other, they were actually bonding well for the first time and day they met.

“The name is Prince Eclipse.”

“Dono Straton, future predecessor of my mentor named Rachel or a.k.a Apex.”

“Apex… I heard a few stories of her, “The Mother of Virtue” is another name she has been given. Once a philosopher now a soldier who is known on the battlefield.”

“She is only given the “virtue” part when not in combat but in combat she is “Apex.””

Eclipse leans on the wall.

“What made her choose you?”

“It was a random selection. She sorta believes in natural selection, only few are picked and the rest vanish. Funny how environmental class helps give insights along with biology to understand how nature is: We’re all equal but you cannot defy the rules of nature.”

“I see… And you fit her standards?”

“I’m here, aren’t I?”

A small grin.

“Yeah, I see that and ever been in battle?”

“No… My mentor said I’m close to ready but I’m still lacking detail in my steps.”

“Detail?”

“….I’m not sure either….”

“Huh… That’s weird.”

“Not weird but unexpected. If I’m close enough to be in the battlefield, then I’m sure I can learn the needed details in order to perfect my skills.”

Eclipse thought a bit, wondering if he needed certain details in his skills.

“I see….”

“Also, your the first and only prince I heard of that actually will fight. I am rather inspired by this to be honest.”

“Heh, yeah! I can kick ass in the things I do.”

“Your pretty good at disappearing when the enemy loses sight of you in a second.”

“I’m an assassin… Well not yet fully but I’m almost there.”

“So we are equal… Just as nature wants us to be.”

“Yes… Shall we discuss more things outside?”

“Let’s just have a welcoming practice fight, no intensions for hurting each other.”

Eclipse grins.

“I like the sound of that.”  
————  
At the enemy’s side we see M.Storm punching a P.O.W. in the face, pummeling him into a bloody pulp.

“SPEAK! SPEEEAAAK!!!”

Each strike was like lightning, the electricity causes the P.O.W’s teeth to shoot out the of mouth individually. Lotus watches as the electrical being brutalized the prisoner and the Spider watches in silence while hanging on a thread of a web.

“That is enough Moon Storm!”

Said the base commander who began to interfere. M.Storm looks at the base commander, breathing hard with hatred and then an angered grunt.

“Fine. This son of a bitch won’t be able to talk anymore though.”

He grabs the prisoner’s tongue and fries it with electricity as the prisoner muffles in pain while twitching crazily.

“I SAID THAT’S ENOUGH GODDAMN IT!”

M.Storm let’s go and backs away, smirking as he begins to leave the room. Lotus and the Spider look at each other and nod, simply helping the base commander attend to the prisoner who dies seconds after the ravage assault.

Episode 3: The Spider was knitting her webs, getting ready for today as her and Lotus were assigned a mission. Her staff (lance) was strapped to her back, she was wearing a slim suit of which was partially zipped, revealing her breasts little, and her blossom colored hair was trimmed short so that it won’t be caught on anything or be grabbed. Lotus was in the same room as her, painting herself in camo so that she could hunt down her enemies with ease as her saber sticks were on the a small drawer.

“This shouldn’t be hard…”

Said Rachenia.

“Unless M.Storm becomes difficult again.”

Responded Lotus.

“If he does, we must silence him quickly.”

“And how will we?”

“By knocking him out and ditching him to the enemy.”

The two had devious plans in order to get the things they needed but time was not elegant. They needed to move quick in order to complete the tasks they were given, the base commander was surely waiting on them.

“You two ready?”

Said the base commander as he looks at the battle prepped females making their way to the transport where him and M.Storm await.

“Ready as we ever be.”

Responded Lotus as she steps inside the vehicle and the Spider gets in as well.

“Good and I’m sure “Mr. Brutality” is ready also.”

“I’m fucking dying inside to kill our enemy.”

The door closes and the vehicle begins it’s departure.  
——-  
Red and Luna, along with Rachel were in the war room as they looked down at a map.

“So how are we going to invade them this time?”

Asked Rachel as she coils up.

“If we can… That’s the question we have to ask ourselves before going in and attacking blindly without a back up plan to fall back on.”

Said Red with his arms crossed as he tries to find an alternative.

“No, we simply aren’t going to invade them yet but we need info on their next step.”

Said Admiral as she gripped and let go of her sword repetitively as she was in deep thought.

“Then send in Cere and I to fetch the info we need in order to gain an advantage on our foes.”

“As much as I love that idea Rachel, we can’t risk Cindy ruining the operation… That Harpy is like glued to Cere and you can’t just leave your future predecessor with us. You did say he needs a bit more improvement with his skills before he goes onto the battlefield, right?”

Said Admiral and Rachel flickers her tongue before responding.

“Yes. He does need more improvement but he lacks detail in the finalization of becoming a worthy elite class soldier.”

“What does he need to put more detail into?”

Asked Red, his full attention on Rachel.

“Senses….”

She responds with a slight hiss.

Both Red and Admiral look at the lamia questionably but soon began to understand. It has been long since they last remembered the sense of instinctual combat, the finest sense a soldier could ever have. Its what separated the soldier from the combatants of battle and war…

“I am used to it that I have almost forgotten.”

Said both Admiral and Red.

“Yes, how easily it can be forgotten once use to but my instincts are still keen and sharp after all those years of being a soldier.”

She uncoils and looks at them.

“We won’t be there long enough to see them live their own live’s but our styles of fighting will be there with them until passed down to the next wave of young soldiers who are worthy. Our sons are almost ready for battle, there will be sacrifices made in order to keep them in the elite segment of a soldier class. They are the bearers of The Secret War now, all we can do is fight alongside them til us three die.”

The Mother of Virtue had finished talking, she begins to exit the war room and head to where Cere and Cindy bunk at. Knocking on the door lightly, the door opens and Cere is at the door while holding a book in hand.

“Cere, we got work to do.”

Cere nods and then asks…

“What about Dono?”

“…Let him and Eclipse “mingle” some more. If they are to be fighting alongside with each other, then they must know each other’s moves to become brothers in arms and execute combos onto their enemies by depending on each others tactics.”

“As in if they are surrounded?”

“Yes.”

Cere understood well and he goes to get his things on.  
————-  
The vehicle pulls up, soldiers already surrounding the vehicle and ready to fire in which they do. The bullets skewer away and the door opens, M.Storm repels all the projectiles coming at the vehicle and electrocutes all the soldiers in one giant electrical impulse.

“Its safe to get out. They’re all dead.”

The others come out and look at the scenery before them: The smell of burnt flesh, the atmosphere of electrical current, and the hints of rain that began to drop down from the darkening clouds.

“I see why they call you Moon Storm now.”

The base commander says as M.Storm looks back at him.

“When the Moon is high and might like me, then you’ll see the overglory of my power.”

The heavy mechs began to approach but M.Storm was instantly interrupted of an attack when he saw the two females easily hack and slash the bipedal A.I.s.

“Lets get to work sir.”

Said the Spider.

Present: Eclipse was getting the gasoline as for Dono who was getting flammable materials needed for the bonfire.

“So boys, what will we do this night other than a bonfire?”

Asked Lotus as she was laying on the grass.

“Anything that’ll make us girls happy.”

Joined in Rachenia who was laying on a tree branch, watching Dono.

“I’ll let the ladies decide.”

Said Eclipse.

“Well then, I know how to catch my fish%.”

Rachenia says in a flirty tone of voice as she looks down at Dono.

“Heh, you may try but this fish is not going to fall for the bait.”

“Mnm~.. I wouldn’t say that now~…”

Her and Lotus look at each other with a sinister grin.

Episode 3.0

A helicopter arrives at the base as a few soldiers come to greet the incoming ally of S.A.F.E. The exit opens and out comes a man wearing a golden mask as he carries a dufflebag while making his way into the base to see Red and Admiral.

“Reporting for duty!”

The man says with confidence and salutes.

“Nice to see that you arrived on time, Archangel.”

“As always, Admiral.”

He takes off his mask and sets it aside the bag.

“So, where are the others?”

“Rachel, Cindy, and Cere went on a mission, even though Admiral said it would be risky because of Cindy being a bit too spunky. Eclipse and Dono are somewhere around here, most likely training with each other.”

“So the young ones are ready for actual battle?”

“No, not yet but they are close.”

Arch nods in a bit of understanding.

“Well, I’m off to somewhere in here so… See you two later.”

He exits the vicinity they were in, in search for Eclipse and Dono and he soon enters the training room.

“Hello?”

He says as he looks around…

Episode 4

Present: The fire was active and both boys were holding their own girl close as they watched th flames flicker and crackle.

“So handsome… What would you do if you one day woke up into a different life?”

“You mean as in teleporting to another world without knowing how you did it in the first place?”

“Kinda…”

“……Search or look around the place, I guess…”

“And you sire? What would you do?”

Asked Lotus who gently rubbed Eclipse’s chest.

“Go have fun.”

10 Months Ago: A man and a woman are in the hallways of a base but seem to be hurrying towards the entrance of the base. The man had a purple hair color, and his eyes were a moderate brown. The woman had darkish blue ethereal hair, eyes seemed to be catlike with the color of blue-teal, a horn, and she had black wings.

“This is a bold move made by the enemy.”

Said the extraspecies woman.

“Very but we are gonna have to defend this base ourselves. The amount of electricity in this area is scattered and the incoming storm is only brewing that energy to become powerful.”

“Sounds like~~”

“Moon Storm? Yes, it is him.”

They make it out of the base and see the four in front of them. M.Storm grins, a flicker of electricity shown on his teeth as the base commander held his assault rifle.

“By the orders of The Secret War, we are here to claim this base as ours. Please surrender or face death.”

Said the base commander.

“Sorry but we don’~~ GAH!”

M.Storm had roundhouse kicked the man, which made him stumble back.

“Ah Crimson…. DIE!”

He charges at Crimson who quickly cut his wrist and used his blood to act like a shield but M.Storm splits into electricity and forms behind him, kicking Crimson through the hardened blood shield.

“That was a stupid move right there. You wasted much energy to form a petty shield made of your own blood in which it did not benefit you… HA! You dumbass.”

Crimson looks up at M.Storm who grabbed him by the collar of his attire and began to punch him. The hardened shattered blood raises up and instantly flew at M.Storm, he gets struck in the back by all of them and he lets go, distracted by the annoying pain he felt as he tries to get them out. Crimson gets up and uses his dagger to stab M.Storm multiple times in the chest but Crimson was being shocked majorly by making contact with the defected being until his foe headbutted him and sent Crimson flying onto a tree.

The extraspecies woman was dueling both Lotus and the Spider as sabers were thrown and a lance thrashed here and there. The woman used her wings to glide out of the way and quickly evade as she used her spells to cast traps in which the Spider agilely dodged with ease, using her webs to try and counter-trap her foe.

“Your pretty good with what you do.”

Said Lotus.

“Thank you but I am rather disappointed in both your attacks, you two are holding back and strategizing… I can detect the pattern.”

The Spider smirks and she lays down her weapon.

“You are correct, we are simply sparring to see your moves but I don’t need a weapon to fight my enemy.”

The woman smirks and gets ready for a fair fight.

“Lotus, this fight belongs to me… You go help base commander.”

The cheetah runs off to help the commander.

“Now…. Ready when you are.”

Said the woman.

“Okay…. Now!”

Said the Spider.  
———  
“Well that looks interesting!”

Said Cindy as she sees a light show of lightning.

“I wanna go there Cere!”

She say as she looks at him with a wide smile.

“Cindy, don’t you dare.”

But at last he is picked up by her with talons and she quickly flys them to the hot spot. Rachel would of gone too but she needed to check on the objective she had planned for originally.

’If they are attacking one of our bases then I shall infiltrate one of their bases to steal the blueprints of their next steps.’

She thought.

Episode 5

“Doctor! Doctor! Medic help!”

A male says mockingly to another individual who sat at the table in front of him while reading a medical book.

“Hey Doctor… Can you take a look at my penis? I think I have herpes.”

The male laughs until someone got up and smacks his face with a book.

“SHUT HELL UP AND LEAVE THE DAMN GUY ALONE!”

“HOW ABOUT YOU GO FU-”

“Mr. Blue and Mr. Sledge….”

Announced an official trainer.

“Please get out for the remainder of this hour. I have no use for idiots in my teachings…”

Blue and Sledge get up and head out of the area, instantly fight each other.

“Mr. Tavi, are you okay?”

Asked the trainer.

“I’m fine and Blue is an okay guy, he said that he’ll take care of him if he continued his, and I quote: “Fucking annoying teasing.”

“Hm, I see… Well, he certainly deserved that book in his face and I’m sure he won’t be booksmart anytime soon…”

The trainer goes over to Tavi, sitting next to him.

“You being a doctor and a soldier is rather impressive, Mr. Tavi.”

“Thank you.”

“You are quite welcome but I hope you finish your studies in glorious time.”

“Me too…”

(I’m not probably gonna continue with the seasons for a while guys. I’m not coming up with anything good and that I may alter a lot of things… Sorry.

But who said I can’t add a little DLC here and there?)
Background Pony #F1D3
DLC 1 Part 1: Undead Prison

“Hi, my name is Dono Straton but to some, they call me Dano. I’m a lawyer who went to go see his brother at a prison because my brother is simply a hard ass with no conscience at all. My friend Cere is a warden along with my two friends named Eclipse and Crimson. Eclipse is a highly respected and ranked officer and Crimson is one of the best detectives in the world. Another two friends I know are named Tavi and Blue.

Tavi is a sweet lovable guy who everyone just loves the heck out of because he’s very understanding an innocent. Worlds best medic (in my opinion) and Blue is… Well… Blue is just this guy who comes in handy at the right time, like a charm of luck or something. Arch is some sort of operative who has this code about protecting the weak and serving the good with the better judgment at hand or something like that I believe.

Red is a senator and he pretty much knows us all because of coincidence to be honest. Now about the prison, well there are about 12,000 inmates and one of them is highly highly dangerous. Like… Electrically terrifying. That inmate is my brother, the bloodlust gladiator who gets off to beating men into a bloody pulp and possibly women. Yeah, he’s the opposite of a gentlemen like me but things change and now I’m fighting for my life…

Well, my life along with friends because the lab boys screwed us over and caused a genetic devolve which reanimated DNA into a high spastic case of cannibalism (sorry for the insult Tavi). Oh and they aren’t living anymore, they are the living dead. So what did we learn so far??? Well, everyone I have mentioned is fighting for survival in a prison with many inmate zombies. Yeah… We’re screwed.”  
—  
In a dark place, both Dono and Eclipse have woke up. Both boys were tied up, they began to struggle.

“Oh this is so not good!”

“No kidding!”

“How did we end up like this?! And what is this sticky stuff tied around my wrists?!”

They were back to back but between them was a pole that they were tied down to.

“I’m not sure but use your magic!”

“I can’t! Someone put a ring around my horn!”

“Oh no!”

They both holler and yell out their loudest but it was ineffective.

“Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!”

Eclipse was frightened as much as Dono.

“Wait wait…! Do you hear that…?”

Said Eclipse as they both quiet down and listen closely. It was faint but they could only make out the sound as steady walking.

“Something is coming our way and I don’t like this.”

Said Dono as he tries to get out of the restraint but they soon saw eyes looking at them: Eclipse saw blackish green infected eyes and Dono saw red infected eyes.

“Oh shit…”

The two boys said and they soon see their captors: On Eclipse’s side, he saw a cheetah humanoid walking on all fours towards him and she had blood all over her. Her tail waves right to left, getting ready for the kill in her hunt. On Dono’s side he saw eight huge legs and a woman attached to some sort of spider body, her top slightly covered her nipples.

“GYYAAAH%!!!”

Dono yelled out in a rather confused arousment as his nosebleed.

“What?! What is it Dano?!”

“S-S-Sp-Spider lady%!”

“Why are you saying it like that?!”

The cheetah goes up to Eclipse and her face was close to his. He was trembling in fear and so was Dono as the Arachne leans down to his level, blood slowly coming out of her mouth.

“Nice knowing you Eclipse.”

“You too Dano.”

They prepare for the worst to come very soon until both infected females set them free.

“Run~.”

Said the cheetah and Eclipse ran just like Dono did.

“Ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuck!!!”

The two boys said as they ran but Eclipse immediately lost a leg.

“AHHH!”

He fell down as blood gushed out and Dono got impaled in the head during mid run. His body jolted and tugged and twitched, as if his brain was giving commands of wanting to run still but the body didn’t comprehend.

“MR. STRATON!”

A voice calls out but we flash to reality to see Dono in court as he breathes heavily. The jury, the judge, everyone just witnessed his episode as they looked at him in shock. Dono’s tie was loosened, he was holding a knife with blood on it but the hand he was holding it with was covered in blood as well. He drops it and as he looks up, he saw it. He was looking at a wall but the wall was drawn on with blood and before his eyes was the things he saw in that episode. He had drawn about it.

‘Oh fuck me…’

He thought and looks back at the jury and guards, the defendant and plaintiff… One of them was his brother who was in cuffs and shackled feet but his brother shook his head side to side in total embarrassment.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide