Viewing last 25 versions of post by AetherMan in topic After A Long Day (NSFW)

AetherMan
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Enjoys pony snuggles
(The following story is based on a picture I had commissioned. If you want to read more of my work if you like it, be sure to check out "[my FimFiction":](https://www.fimfiction.net/user/299660/TheWingman/stories) for more stories.)

>>2008579p

Pulling up to the driveway, Gemini Blaze took a much-needed sigh, relieved that another long day at the observatory was done. The weekends had begun and there was one person he’d love to spend it with. Opening the door, he was greeted by the sight of Principal Celestia, relaxing on the couch while rubbing her pregnant belly. The smile on her face was something he always loved. He came to live at her house after an altercation with his drug-addicted parents led him to be kicked out. Since his graduation, he’s since helped out with her firstborn.

"How was work, Gemini?" She greeted warmly.

"Long… **Sigh** and busy," Gemini replied, tired and taking a seat next to his ex-principal. "We’ve been driven into a frenzy over the discovery of some new planet out there. As always, we’ve spent the better part of the day gathering data with very few stops."

"How stressful." Celestia shifted her position to a more relaxed one. "Here, rest your head on my lap." Obliging her offer, Gemini laid his head on her lap. It wasn’t the first time he did so. Since he started living with her, Gemini had come to terms with his feelings for her. It wasn’t until some vocal slip that it became known to his ex-principal. With a kiss and a night of passion, Celestia reciprocated those feelings and the two became lovers ever since. Now, he rests on his lover’s lap, head near her belly that carries his child. "I can’t imagine all the work put into such discoveries."

"Well, anything that generates excitement is going to require loads of work." Celestia gingerly runs her fingers through Gemini’s hair. In response, he answers it with a light kiss to her belly. He can’t wait to see his child. But for him, another two months makes him too anxious. "But, coming back home to you and Solar Flare makes it all worthwhile."

As he laid resting in his lover’s caress, something gripped at Gemini’s heart. There was something he had been planning for weeks. Tonight, he felt that the time was right. He wanted it to be meaningful and memorable. Without warning, Gemini got up and scooped her in his arms. With half-lidded eyes, he carried her to their bed, gently putting her upon it. They wasted no time with removing their clothes, displaying their nude forms to each other. The looks on their faces spelled love, lust, and desire for their bodies.

Resting her against a mountain of pillows, Gemini gave Celestia an intimate kiss, slow and sensual. Anytime he kissed her only further fueled his love for her. Eventually, he led a trail of kisses down her neck, between her breasts, across her belly, before coming face to face with her glistening flower. The musky scent it gave off was enough to lure him in to start lapping at it with his tongue. Moaning and writhing, she became lost in the raptures of pleasure, groping her mounds with milk spurting forth. Due to the number of times they had sex, Gemini knew where all her buttons were… even her g-spot.

Jamming his tongue in her honeypot, Gemini wasted no time in reaching her g-spot. Upon contact, her moans turned to screams as her orgasm eventually arrived. A gush of her arousal soaked his face as he lapped it all up. Due to her pregnancy, her lust was ever higher and her orgasms were immensely intense. It took her ride out the remainder of her release before she worked up the strength to stand up. With a wink, Gemini got the cue to switch places with Celestia as she got between his legs, eyeing his hardened erection with hunger.

After a set of slow strokes and long licks, Celestia brought every bit of his length into her mouth, bobbing her mouth up and down his shaft. Her soft velvet lips were nearly enough to drive him into madness. Since they first got intimate, her blowjobs have been among the highlights of their many bouts of passion. It didn’t matter how much stamina Gemini built up over time. Celestia always made him cum in a matter of minutes. As he was about to blow his load, Celestia popped his cock from her mouth, rubbing it against her belly until streaks of sticky white goo shot forth. Every shot landed on her bountiful chest, coating it like icing. Taking a moment to catch his breath, Gemini pulled her in for a quick but passionate kiss. Once it was broken, he knew what to do next.

Laying back against the pillows, Gemini brought Celestia onto his lap, guiding his still hard cock to her vulva. Upon her command, he slid it inside her moist vagina. Despite it being her second pregnancy, she was still fairly tight on the inside, nice and pleasant. Ever since the night of his graduation, he shared many intimate moments with her in bed, pregnant or not. The first time they did it made them realize that they belonged together.

As he thrust in and out of her snatch, Gemini placed his hands on her smooth round stomach, rubbing it as their hearts became intertwined. But, they couldn’t keep their lips apart for long as they engaged in yet another kiss. In those moments, their minds went blank and all they cared about was satisfying their desires for one another. They truly loved each other and their hearts became one.

Eventually, like all good things, it must come to an end. Holding her tight while cradling her belly, Gemini emptied his balls inside Celestia’s snatch. Spurt after spurt, his life-making seed filled her pussy to the brim. For a minute, they rode the afterglow of their respective orgasms in silence with the exception of some breathing and post-coital moaning. The scent of sweat and sex filled the air and all was peaceful.

"No matter how many times we do this," Gemini moaned, sitting upright. "It’s always a nice ride."

"I couldn’t agree more." Celestia breathed, grabbing Gemini’s wrists and sharing in the post-coital intimacy. "For someone who’s come a long way, you went above and beyond to help me with Solar Flare. For that, I couldn’t be any more thankful."

Her last words rang through his mind. It reminded him of what he planned on doing. He wanted to repay the favor by making her happy and he knew just what to do. "Tia, please close your eyes and don’t open them until I say so." Curious but excited, Celestia did as was instructed, allowing Gemini to reach into one of his coat pockets. From it, he pulled out a small black box, almost like a cube. "Okay, you can open them now."

The moment she opened them, her heart stopped for a good few moments at what she saw before her. The box was open and in it was a small ring with a pristine diamond. She had a hunch what it meant but the next five words from her lover would confirm it.

"Celestia, will you marry me?"

This was it, the moment she long hoped for. Her heart overloaded with a flurry of emotions as she was left overwhelmed. For her, this was the happiest moment of her life since she first became a mother. With her heart soaring high, she bombarded her now fiance with a flurry of quick but happy kisses, all while crying tears of joy.

"Yes! Yes! Yes, I will marry you!" Celestia cries as she and Gemini began to cuddle. The warmth of their love gradually began to calm them to sleep, not before Gemini pulled the covers over them. First, they started as friends. Now, they were soon to be husband and wife. Their happiness now knew no limit.

"I hope the birth of the little one won’t throw the wedding planning phase in disarray."

"It won’t, honey. It’ll mean one more audience member."

"Yeah, true." Just before he drifted off to sleep, Gemini whispered one more heartfelt declaration.

"I love you, Celestia."

"I love you too, Gemini."

**The End.**
Reason: bolded "Sigh"
Edited by AetherMan
AetherMan
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Enjoys pony snuggles
(The following story is based on a picture I had commissioned. If you want to read more of my work if you like it, be sure to check out "my FimFiction":https://www.fimfiction.net/user/299660/TheWingman/stories for more stories.)

>>2008579p

Pulling up to the driveway, Gemini Blaze took a much-needed sigh, relieved that another long day at the observatory was done. The weekends had begun and there was one person he’d love to spend it with. Opening the door, he was greeted by the sight of Principal Celestia, relaxing on the couch while rubbing her pregnant belly. The smile on her face was something he always loved. He came to live at her house after an altercation with his drug-addicted parents led him to be kicked out. Since his graduation, he’s since helped out with her firstborn.

"How was work, Gemini?" She greeted warmly.

"Long… Sigh and busy," Gemini replied, tired and taking a seat next to his ex-principal. "We’ve been driven into a frenzy over the discovery of some new planet out there. As always, we’ve spent the better part of the day gathering data with very few stops."

"How stressful." Celestia shifted her position to a more relaxed one. "Here, rest your head on my lap." Obliging her offer, Gemini laid his head on her lap. It wasn’t the first time he did so. Since he started living with her, Gemini had come to terms with his feelings for her. It wasn’t until some vocal slip that it became known to his ex-principal. With a kiss and a night of passion, Celestia reciprocated those feelings and the two became lovers ever since. Now, he rests on his lover’s lap, head near her belly that carries his child. "I can’t imagine all the work put into such discoveries."

"Well, anything that generates excitement is going to require loads of work." Celestia gingerly runs her fingers through Gemini’s hair. In response, he answers it with a light kiss to her belly. He can’t wait to see his child. But for him, another two months makes him too anxious. "But, coming back home to you and Solar Flare makes it all worthwhile."

As he laid resting in his lover’s caress, something gripped at Gemini’s heart. There was something he had been planning for weeks. Tonight, he felt that the time was right. He wanted it to be meaningful and memorable. Without warning, Gemini got up and scooped her in his arms. With half-lidded eyes, he carried her to their bed, gently putting her upon it. They wasted no time with removing their clothes, displaying their nude forms to each other. The looks on their faces spelled love, lust, and desire for their bodies.

Resting her against a mountain of pillows, Gemini gave Celestia an intimate kiss, slow and sensual. Anytime he kissed her only further fueled his love for her. Eventually, he led a trail of kisses down her neck, between her breasts, across her belly, before coming face to face with her glistening flower. The musky scent it gave off was enough to lure him in to start lapping at it with his tongue. Moaning and writhing, she became lost in the raptures of pleasure, groping her mounds with milk spurting forth. Due to the number of times they had sex, Gemini knew where all her buttons were… even her g-spot.

Jamming his tongue in her honeypot, Gemini wasted no time in reaching her g-spot. Upon contact, her moans turned to screams as her orgasm eventually arrived. A gush of her arousal soaked his face as he lapped it all up. Due to her pregnancy, her lust was ever higher and her orgasms were immensely intense. It took her ride out the remainder of her release before she worked up the strength to stand up. With a wink, Gemini got the cue to switch places with Celestia as she got between his legs, eyeing his hardened erection with hunger.

After a set of slow strokes and long licks, Celestia brought every bit of his length into her mouth, bobbing her mouth up and down his shaft. Her soft velvet lips were nearly enough to drive him into madness. Since they first got intimate, her blowjobs have been among the highlights of their many bouts of passion. It didn’t matter how much stamina Gemini built up over time. Celestia always made him cum in a matter of minutes. As he was about to blow his load, Celestia popped his cock from her mouth, rubbing it against her belly until streaks of sticky white goo shot forth. Every shot landed on her bountiful chest, coating it like icing. Taking a moment to catch his breath, Gemini pulled her in for a quick but passionate kiss. Once it was broken, he knew what to do next.

Laying back against the pillows, Gemini brought Celestia onto his lap, guiding his still hard cock to her vulva. Upon her command, he slid it inside her moist vagina. Despite it being her second pregnancy, she was still fairly tight on the inside, nice and pleasant. Ever since the night of his graduation, he shared many intimate moments with her in bed, pregnant or not. The first time they did it made them realize that they belonged together.

As he thrust in and out of her snatch, Gemini placed his hands on her smooth round stomach, rubbing it as their hearts became intertwined. But, they couldn’t keep their lips apart for long as they engaged in yet another kiss. In those moments, their minds went blank and all they cared about was satisfying their desires for one another. They truly loved each other and their hearts became one.

Eventually, like all good things, it must come to an end. Holding her tight while cradling her belly, Gemini emptied his balls inside Celestia’s snatch. Spurt after spurt, his life-making seed filled her pussy to the brim. For a minute, they rode the afterglow of their respective orgasms in silence with the exception of some breathing and post-coital moaning. The scent of sweat and sex filled the air and all was peaceful.

"No matter how many times we do this," Gemini moaned, sitting upright. "It’s always a nice ride."

"I couldn’t agree more." Celestia breathed, grabbing Gemini’s wrists and sharing in the post-coital intimacy. "For someone who’s come a long way, you went above and beyond to help me with Solar Flare. For that, I couldn’t be any more thankful."

Her last words rang through his mind. It reminded him of what he planned on doing. He wanted to repay the favor by making her happy and he knew just what to do. "Tia, please close your eyes and don’t open them until I say so." Curious but excited, Celestia did as was instructed, allowing Gemini to reach into one of his coat pockets. From it, he pulled out a small black box, almost like a cube. "Okay, you can open them now."

The moment she opened them, her heart stopped for a good few moments at what she saw before her. The box was open and in it was a small ring with a pristine diamond. She had a hunch what it meant but the next five words from her lover would confirm it.

"Celestia, will you marry me?"

This was it, the moment she long hoped for. Her heart overloaded with a flurry of emotions as she was left overwhelmed. For her, this was the happiest moment of her life since she first became a mother. With her heart soaring high, she bombarded her now fiance with a flurry of quick but happy kisses, all while crying tears of joy.

"Yes! Yes! Yes, I will marry you!" Celestia cries as she and Gemini began to cuddle. The warmth of their love gradually began to calm them to sleep, not before Gemini pulled the covers over them. First, they started as friends. Now, they were soon to be husband and wife. Their happiness now knew no limit.

"I hope the birth of the little one won’t throw the wedding planning phase in disarray."

"It won’t, honey. It’ll mean one more audience member."

"Yeah, true." Just before he drifted off to sleep, Gemini whispered one more heartfelt declaration.

"I love you, Celestia."

"I love you too, Gemini."

**The End.**
No reason given
Edited by AetherMan