Anyone with an active FFN accoutn want to help me out?

And Brother I Hurt People
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Squirrel - "Is there a badge for being an oblivious fuck?"
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Thread Starter - /dis/the-cringe-thread
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

So does anyone frequent Fanfiction.net, or at least have an account there? Yes, I know it’s pretty much the Deviant Art of the fanfiction universe, but hey, that’s exactly why I need help.

A while back in 2013, I started a little something called the Writer’s Academy on FFN’s forum platform. The Academy hired well-verse fanfiction “teachers” who taught classes that helped improve various aspects of student’s writing. For example, Gym taught about writing action sequences, Drama and the Arts taught about building suspense, etc. It proved to be a popular venture, as you’ll see if you click on this link leading to the forum - a lot of people on the site genuinely wanted to improve. Eventually, however, many of our students, teacher, and the headmaster herself (me) found life getting in the way of things, and it eventually fell to ruin. Now, with more time on my hands, I would like to revive this forum and help the writers of FFN improve their work. My original teachers are no longer active, and I’ve noticed that the FF forum of Derpibooru is home to talented authors. So if anyone is willing to join the site or dust off their old FFN account to help me out, that would be great. Read the rules here to get a taste of what you’re getting into.

I’ll tell you what exactly I need you to do if you show interest.
luna the great!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Alicorn enthusiast
Hmm. Sounds interesting. I recently revived my old fanfiction account, but there’s nothing there yet.

I might be interested in teaching something, but what that would be, I don’t know…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide