CHAOS RIVALRY

Fanfiction » CHAOS RIVALRY Search Posts
Dono & M.Storm
Thread Starter - Flowing Bliss - NSFW
Artist -

A purpose.
CHAOS RIVALRY: PROLOGUE  
After a year of construction, it was finally completed. Located in the heart of Canterlot was an excavation site that held Equestria’s most newly symbol of harmony: The “Amity Cooperation.” It contained an orb that was magically influenced to glow bright colors and somewhat resembled the two ruling princesses. A ceremony was in play and a large crowd of citizens came to witness one of the greatest pieces of history occur. On the excavation site stood Celestia, Luna, Solar Guards, and Lunar Guards.  
Celestia was then heard speaking out to the vast crowd; “Greetings, citizens of Canterlot. It has come to the mind of everyone that this day and night will become one of the greatest pieces of history.” Cheerful cries were heard and both sisters couldn’t help but smile at the roaring joy. “Yes, we knew you all would respond just like that and that is why this makes both the day and night so special on this date. Without you all, there would be no Equestria, no Canterlot, and no harmony. We come to honor our founding fathers and mothers with this symbolization of equality and order, for they are the ones that made this all possible too!” The crowd then bursted into more thunderous cheers and Luna then said; “We are honored to present the newest creation to all of the generations: young and grown, alike.” Then laughter was heard, but not from the crowd.  
The sky turned red, the clouds became pink, strong winds were felt, and then a blinding light erupted above them, making a mysterious figure appear. Without hesitation, both Solar and Lunar Guards then surrounded the two princesses, protecting them from any harm but the guards vanished and Celestia knew who had the ability to do that. The citizens were panicking and began to run from the danger, creating terror and disharmony. Celestia then shot out spells at the figure and it evaporated into smoke, everything then became normal and the citizens soon noticed the quick change back to normality. Celestia, still expecting anymore interruptions of disturbances looks around with cautiousness.  
Discord then appears out of nowhere and says in Celestia’s right ear; “Behind you.” Celestia then turns around and shoots out a beam of magic, but Discord snaps his fingers and a shield deflects the beam. He snaps his fingers again and more shields deflects the beam, causing it to bounce back and forth, until it comes straight into contact with the: “Amity Cooperation.” Everyone gasps as the orb shatters and releases an explosion of fiery white light, except for Discord, whose laughter was heard.

CHAOS RIVALRY: CHAPTER 1  
As the smoke cleared, there in front of Celestia, Luna and the crowd stood a Draconequus, but it was not Discord.The unfamiliarized Draconequus looked more like a female version of Discord but just one inch shorter and she looked around the excavation site with a neutral expression, then that neutral expression turned into a chaotic smile. “Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Eris: Goddess of chaos and disharmony! I will be taking over this land and F.Y.I: you all will become my puppets, so kiss your sanity goodbye.” Luna then stepped up saying; “Not if we stop you from succeeding!” Eris then floated off the ground saying; “Oh. And how will you do that?”  
Celestia then spoke up saying; “I don’t care who you are and what you represent. Me and my sister are the only rulers in Equestria and we do not take kindly of the ones who wants to use fear and intimidation to rule over others.”  
Celestia and Luna then spread their wings, to show that they were willing to defend Equestria, Canterlot, and the rest from Eris’s threatening power for control. “I see,” said Eris after she swallowed an apple whole. She snapped her fingers and nothing unusual happened, until Luna tried to move and she couldn’t. Celestia then tried to talk but she couldn’t move her jaw on her own command.  
Witnessing this, the crowd tried to evade back for safety but also too found themselves not able to move. Terror was rising and Eris smiled deviously, for she could now easily dispose of the two ruling sisters and take over all of Equestria. “The time has come to an end. The majority vote shows down with you two.” A board is then seen, showing both Celestia and Luna going down the drain of a sink and that Eris was wearing an outfit like a judge. Before Eris could inflict harm, a commanding voice was heard saying; “Do Not Touch Them! If anything, I am the only one who is allowed to touch them!”  
With that said, Eris spots a figure forming itself between the two sisters and recognized it to be a male Draconequus. Then two small Discords were on both Celestia’s and Luna’s shoulders, whispering into their right ear saying; “Don’t worry. I got this covered you two.” The two small Discords disappeared and Eris then said; “My, oh, my. What do we have here?” Discord then smiled and said; “Why, I’m Discord! Master of chaos and disharmony,” he said proudly. “And you are dissing my two favorite, fun ruining- annoying princesses!”  
Eris then asks; “If they ruin fun things, then why are they your two favorite princesses?” Discord then responds with; “Because, I’m Discord.” “That doesn’t make any sense.” Discord then says; “Make sense? What’s the fun in making sense?” He then snaps his fingers and Eris was blown back, by an explosion.  
Whatever was going to happen next, a struggle for dominance will soon occur. For both Celestia and Luna knew that they had no control over the upcoming battle of both chaotic forces going against each other. Their only hope was that Discord would win and free all of them from the grasps of Eris’s control and that he would send her back from wherever she came from. “Come on Discord, just please get us out of this mess as fast as you can,” thought Celestia. “Okay Celestia, but you owe me when I put her back in her place,” Discord said while overhearing Celestia’s thought.

CHAOS RIVALRY: CHAPTER 2  
Eris got back up after the blast and snapped her fingers, causing all the smudges of ash to literally get off of her and fall to the ground. “Well, that wasn’t very nice of you.” Discord was then seen appearing from a ball of light and said; “What? You like to play even, because I hate playing even!” Eris then chuckled and said; “Then we both like to play uneven.” She then snapped her tail and a tree from somewhere came rushing behind Discord and ran him over, Eris then laughed at the sight and Discord got back up.  
“Really my dear, you just made the worst mistake ever for doing that.” A snap from Discord’s fingers were heard and a bowling ball dropped from the sky, landing in front of Eris. “Wow! you try to drop a bowling ball on my head!” She then laughs, but a piano comes down and lands on her and Discord then said; “I think you just got played like a piano.” He laughs as both princesses and the crowd watch in horror what they had just witnessed.  
“Get it, because a piano fell on top of her and she wasn’t expecting it!” Celestia and Luna narrowed their eyes in annoyance and then shot back with life when they saw Eris arising from the piano that crushed her. They were trying to alert Discord but Discord could not understand them, for they were making only muffled noises. “What are you trying to say my dearest Celestia and Luna?” Eris then was charging up a powerful spell within her and before she released it, Discord smiled at Celestia and said; “Oh Celestia. How you always fail to see past beyond the powers of chaos.”  
With that, Eris released the energy from inside her and it made a hard impacting sound against Discord. Screams of pain were heard from Discord and right in front of their eyes, Discord became nothing, like no remains of him were seen. Eris laughed at the death of Discord and the crowd only let out muffled screams as for Celestia and Luna, they watched in silence. For they now knew that nothing would be the same ever again. Six months passed and all of Canterlot was poised by chaos.  
Buildings were upside down, water was replaced by strawberry milk, the clouds were the color purple, the sky was a reddish orange, the Sun and Moon rose at random times, sandstorms would arise every now and then, and finally the feeling of hope was lost. We come to Eris in Celestia’s and Luna’s throne that she had changed to various different non matching colors. Celestia was on the right side and Luna was on the left side, both standing in the same frozen position six months ago. Eris was sitting on her favorite chair, which was floating in the air and she was drinking a glass of strawberry milk. “You know,” Eris began to talk.  
“Its not easy being a Goddess of chaos and disharmony.” She then positions herself to sit upside down in the floating chair, while the strawberry milk stayed inside the glass cup without even being spilt. “I have to take direct control of everyone just to get what I want done wrong and yet, they let me take control of them without even resisting. I mean, its just down right boring without any resistance from others and just takes all the fun away.” She then points at Celestia and Luna and says; “Like you two.” Celestia and Luna then gave Eris a look of anger with their eyes and Eris snapped her fingers, causing them both to appear in front of her.  
“Oh don’t be so angry at me, at least I redesigned your guys’s throne for you.” She pinches both of their cheeks and then says; “I also got rid of that pest who thought he was better at making chaos than me.” She then held up a talon to her chin and asked; “What was his name again?” She pondered for a minute and then said; “That’s right! His name was Discord: Master of chaos and disharmony!” She mocked in his voice and then said; “Too bad he couldn’t live to see this.”  
With that said, a cold wind blew into the throne and a mystical presence was felt, following with laughter. A beat was then heard. For a few seconds, Eris did not know what was going on but Celestia and Luna had one guess in mind. As the wind continued, the name, “Discord” was heard until he entered the throne.

CHAOS RIVALRY: CHAPTER 3  
Like a miracle, both Celestia and Luna began to feel something they hadn’t felt for six months… Hope. “I told you not to touch them and yet you do it anyway.” Discord looked different, like he was only two hundred years old. Eris teleported both Celestia and Luna back to their original positions on each side of the room and she then said; “Oh? What are you going to do about?” Discord then smiled and responded by snapping his fingers and teleporting the four of them to the excavation site where Discord was defeated.  
“I challenge you to a duel. If you win, you get to keep control and destroy me from reality, forever. If I win, then you lose your tyrannical reign and I’ll decide what to do for this world.” Eris smirked and then said; “I accept your challenge, not because I want to defend my reign but also I was bored.” She appears in front of Discord and looks straight into his eyes, determined to duel him on command. Citizens of Canterlot then came to watch the two chaotic beings battle for power over Equestria again, but this time showed no expression or feeling, for they were inanimate. Celestia and Luna could only watch, for this was Discord’s own fight and battle.  
“On your go, Discord.” “Well like they always say: “Ladies first.” Eris then grinned and her tail snapped silently, causing a tree to rush at Discord from behind. The tree then phased through Discord and made contact with Eris. Getting up from the unexpected incident and stumbling back and forth, she then heard Discord then say; “Hey Eris! Watch this!”  
Eris focused her attention at Discord and then saw that the “Amity Cooperation” was rebuilt and Discord had some kind of glowing substance in his lion’s paw. “Remember when I said I hate playing even,” he looks at his lion paw and then looks back up at Eris. “I really hate playing even.” He then throws the glowing substance into the: “Amity Cooperation”. Glowing brightly, it then began to pull Eris and Eris then tried to resist, but it never worked out and she was sucked back into wherever she came from.  
Celestia and Luna then watched as Eris’s chaos faded away and that the “Amity Cooperation” began to bring color and life to back to Canterlot and the rest of Equestria. Once everything was back to normal, time then froze and Discord appeared in front of the two aware sisters. “You did it Discord, you defeated Eris, thank you,” said Luna. She tried to give him a hug, but he moved back from her. “Yeah, I know. No need to celebrate,” he said coldly.  
Celestia then said; “What happened to you when you got hit by Eris’s inner magic?” “Remember when I said that how you always failed to see past beyond the powers of chaos? I knew that you and Luna were trying to tell me that Eris was about to strike me from behind and I played along, acting like I didn’t know what you two were trying to say. When she hit me with that powerful spell blast, I over exaggerated and acted like I was dead by using my teleportation spell. However, it had an effect on me, making me two hundred years old again and causing me to lose my way back to here. That is why it took me six months to get back here and end her reign and also stop her from hurting you two.” Luna then said, “What was that? Can you repeat what you said?” Discord caught on what she was doing and said; “I’m saying that I am glad to have you two here.” “What was that again,”Luna teased Discord some more.  
Discord then hugged them both and said; “I don’t know why I’m going to say this but, I don’t know what I would do if I never met you two.” He then quickly let go of them and said; “Don’t expect me to be good now just because I saved Equestria from the chaos of Eris. I just don’t like it when other baddies try to mess with you two and I get really jealous of it. We will not speak of this again.” He then disappears and time unfreezed. The crowd then started to cheer and both princesses heard Discord communicate telepathically to them. “Oh, and I did not know that the orb was going to let her enter our world, I thought the orb was going to just break and ruin your ceremony. Also, I erased the memory from every citizen who was there to witness Eris and everything else about her, except for you two. Oh, and everyone who is there thinks it is the grand opening of the: “Amity Cooperation.” So I advise you two to make things right and seem normal. I won’t interrupt this time and have a… a- um… nic- nice day. There! I said it! Now get off my back and start that dumb ceremony!”  
Both Celestia and Luna grinned at each other and then started the introduction of the ceremony, as for Discord, who was watching it in disguise as a citizen of Canterlot. “My two favorite- fun ruining princesses,” thought Discord as he revealed a small smile. “My two favorite princesses.”
Background Pony #4B74
Clapping!  
Bravo!  
Well done!  
I gotta say the fight fight scenes were well done in that they matched the utter randomness and ridiculousness of chaos!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide