Crossover fanfic idea help .

Chaos king

Hello Everypony I’m chaos King and I’m just your normal fanfiction writer . You I’ve had an idea for my first fanfic here but I want your thoughs .( I like to hear what people have to say .)  
It’s called the adventures of Discord and friends . Here Discord has finished his reformation process and decides to travel the multiverse acting as both a hero and a villain  
Discord obviously isn’t the only main character here . He brings several characters from the show ( Pinkie , the cmc , Trixie , Rainbow Dash , Lightening Dust , Sunset Shimmer , Gilda , Spike , Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon . ) as well as meet many new allies along the way ( Eddy , Bloo , Cartman , Scamp , Tod and the hyena trio among others.) so coukd it be promising with done right ?
Background Pony #80B6
It could, but there are a few problems with this premise.

1. Discord has never shown the ability to leap across dimensions, let alone described.  
  2. Why would Discord want to act as a villain despite realizing the true importance of friendship? Hasn’t he been accepted by everypony, now?  
  3. Some of the series involved here don’t mesh well with MLP at all. ESPECIALLY South Park.
Chaos king

@Background Pony #CE7B  
Those were some good points here are my thougts  
  1. Discord can already bend reality who’s to day he can’t vsit other universes  
  2. Discord and his insane pals would not be villians really more anti heroes with a jerk streak  
  3. I find MLP and SP to be an awesome combo sure the rating is different but the characters and overall lessons learned can be quite similar in a twisted way.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide