Viewing last 25 versions of post by CnSfan2 in topic Crossover Fanfics

CnSfan2
Artist -

As a fan from the Ace Combat franchise, I had a thought.

In Ace Combat 7 (the last game of the franchise) there was a penal unit known as the Spare Squadron, composed of convicts. Each plane had a certain number of white scratches, known as "sin lines", depending of the pilot's crimes.

Well, in an hypothetical crossover between Ace Combat and MLP, I would like to see a similar unit composed of reformed antagonists (Sunset, Starlight, Trixie, Tempest...) and non-reformed or neutrals (Lightning Dust and her whashouts crew, Iron Will, Wind Rider, Flim Flam bros...).

Some Wonderbolts (like Spitfire) and some of the reformed pilots would be the commanders.

Every pilot will have their respective sin lines like in the game, whatever if they are reformed or not.
No reason given
Edited by CnSfan2
CnSfan2
Artist -

In Ace Combat 7 (the last game of the franchise) there was a penal unit known as the Spare Squadron, composed of convicts. Each plane had a certain number of white scratches, known as "sin lines", depending of the pirlot's crimes.

Well, in an hypothetical crossover between Ace Combat and MLP, I would like to see a similar unit composed of reformed antagonists (Sunset, Starlight, Trixie, Tempest...) and non-reformed or neutrals (Lightning Dust and her whashouts crew, Iron Will, Wind Rider, Flim Flam bros...).

Some Wonderbolts (like Spitfire) and some of the reformed pilots would be the commanders.

Every pilot will have their respective sin lines like in the game, whatever if they are reformed or not.
No reason given
Edited by CnSfan2
CnSfan2
Artist -

In Ace Combat 7 (the last game of the franchise) there was a penal unit known as the Spare Squadron, composed of convicts. Each plane had a certain number of white scratches, known as "sin lines", depending of their crimes.

Every pilot will have sin lines like in the game, whatever if they are reformed or not.
No reason given
Edited by CnSfan2
CnSfan2
Artist -

In Ace Combat 7 (the last game of the franchise) there was a penal unit known as the Spare Squadron, composed of convicts.

No reason given
Edited by CnSfan2
CnSfan2
Artist -

In Ace Combat 7 (the last game of the franchise) there was a penal unit known as the Spare Squadron, composed of convicts.

Well, in an hypothetical crossover between Ace Combat and MLP, I would like to see a similar unit composed of reformed antagonists (Sunset, Starlight, Trixie, Tempest...) and non-reformed or neutrals (Lightning Dust and her whashouts crew, Iron Will, Wind Rider, Flim Flam bros...). Some Wonderbolts (like Spitfire) and some of the reformed pilots would be the commanders.
No reason given
Edited by CnSfan2