Crossover Help [Dying Light]

toxicrystal
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - The Sports Thread - "Did it for Tebow"

I LUB MOO!
Hey guys! I’ve been thinking of making a Dying Light/EQG crossover, and I’ve got down pat how I want to start the story, but I don’t know what I want to make of the middle nor the ending.  
Well, two or three possible ideas of the ending.  
Is anyone interested in helping me out?
killerpanda11

My idea. The girls (Including Sunset [and maybe the Dazzlings as possible allies), are vacationing Harran, but in different locations, when the outbreak starts. They all eventually meet up, only to have one of them end up infected after being bitten while trying to save the Crusaders.
killerpanda11

@toxicrystal  
My idea. The girls (Including Sunset [and maybe the Dazzlings as possible allies), are vacationing Harran, but in different locations, when the outbreak starts. They all eventually meet up, only to have one of them end up infected after being bitten while trying to save the Crusaders.
toxicrystal
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - The Sports Thread - "Did it for Tebow"

I LUB MOO!
@killerpanda11  
Actually, I had an idea where the whole world is infected, and the story takes place in Canterlot, where a small group of survivors are holding on their own. Some wackjob comes by with tales of a truly safe place, and that’s when the story starts.  
Turns out, only Canterlot was infected.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide