Cutie Mark Crusader Fanfiction Writers, YAY!

Sky Blue CMC

All the fanfictions (Starting with mine) that the Cutie Mark Crusaders have written, while still searching for our writable destinies, go here. The Fragments of Symphony is one of my best works on FiMFiction so far. Anything relating to Starbourne (see below) goes here as well.
Sky Blue CMC

I created a lot of characters with rhymey-wimey descriptions, such as the following Starbourne spoiler.

Lux and Lucia, who flux the future, are powerful twins from where the hour begins.

Similar descriptions of characters will be given, though not in the stories in which they appear.

You’ll have to look here on this Derpibooru forum for ‘em.

For those of you who don’t know me from FiMFiction, I have a fictional, non-pony-involving, universe in which a story series of mine called Starbourne takes place.

The stories’ length ranges from a thousand words (Minimum on FiMFiction) to fifty thousand words, unless they are mine and mine alone. (Those are a thousand words or more, no maximum)

Any human/alien names you can think of? I’ll make that person the main character of a Starbourne short-story.

If you say a name that is already that of one of the main characters for the main Starbourne stories, (The Starbourne crew, their friends, and/or their enemies) I’ll tell you that I’m already working on a story with that character.

Give me a first and last name, and you’ll have more chances of the character not being one of mine.

Starbourne Short Stories is a non-profit collection of short-stories that take place within the Starbourne universe.

So… got any names?
Sky Blue CMC

I won’t be able to post all of the Starbourne stories on FiMFiction, (probably not any at all more than The Sane and the Lost) because there’s a rule there that the stories must be FiM-related. So… I’ll see if I can do it on normal Fanfiction, (which has more rules, but a much broader fanbase) and, if that fails, I’ll PM them to the one (and only the one) who requested them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide