Dazzlequest discussion [NSFW? Nah. But... l- lewd...]

mathprofbrony
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

‘sup kids.

Didn’t see a Dazzlequest thread. I know some people would rather let things be random, but let’s put it this way, in Twitch, I’m all in for democracy rather than anarchy.

(I AM AWARE THOSE ARE FIGHTING WORDS IN SOME PLACES PLEASE DON’T HURT ME.)

So. Anybody who thinks coordination and planning could help make an interesting story, welcome to post here. And y’know, if you dig figgot’s art maybe drop him a few Patreon bucks a month if you’re posting in this thread.

Here’s my starter line: you know, the Dazzlings are the villains of the piece. Maybe a relationship with Aria isn’t exactly best end. She can’t be exactly the EQ:RR Aria, since she’s Anon’s childhood friend and not a siren from another world, but she and her friends are still bad news according to Bon-Bon. I don’t want to just leave a childhood friend to go villain, but I also don’t want to get dragged in to anything.

Let’s try this: cultivate Sunset Shimmer and Aria. This seems like a nice version of Sunset. She might even link us to the rest of the EG Mane 6. Besides, last thing I want to do is wind up on the receiving end of a friendship rainbow.

In the main, I would like to aim for:  
a) not being a dick,  
b) keeping the Dazzlings from mind-leeching the high school (or burning it down, depending on the level of realism here),  
c) pulling off something heroic if there is the opportunity, and, ultimately,  
d) ending up in a nice, well-adjusted relationship (or -ships).

(Random thoughts: I’m probably older than most of you punks. Is Cheerilee bangable? Ah, probably not, Anon’s a student, legal issues. Does this game even have a harem ending? Dunno.)
mathprofbrony
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

So, thoughts?

I’m up for “finish paying attention to lecture.” It’s certainly the safe choice.

We could ask Sunset Shimmer or Bon-Bon what’s up with Trixie.
mathprofbrony

Looks like Cheerilee’s a non-target unless we think we can take Big Mac. That’s okay.

That’s a pretty wild story about Adagio. I mean, demons from outside the world? Pfft, as if. Maybe we should ask for details. Also, thank Bon-Bon for helping out with all the info.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide