Diary of a Jack (Pony Version, SFW)

14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

#Go4tNiners!
Every day I’m gonna add something to this story. It’s basically my head canon character’s diary. Don’t exterminate me, I’m not used to the fanfic world and don’t know how this will turn out.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

#Go4tNiners!
November 9th, last week before Wonderbolts training:
I’m feeling nervous about this. I’ve never flown at high speeds, never experienced the thrill of racing before, and never really used my wings. In fact, they’ve been pretty much glued to my side the whole time. Haven’t used them in a while. Sometimes forget I have them in the first place.
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
November 10th, horrid news
I just received news that Apple Bloom has just gotten extremely ill. She’s currently in the hospital, all of the family is silent, waiting for a diagnosis. Thoughts and prayers to my lil sis.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
November 11th, praying for AB
We jus received a diagnosis and it is terrible. She has been diagnosed with a near incurable disease and one with a low survivability rate as well. Hope she gets lucky and thoughts and prayers to her.
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
November 12th, not looking good
Apple Bloom has been put under the severe condition label. She is not looking good, and the nurses tried to push me out, but I never left her side until they started her treatments and surgeries. I could not attend those. Again, hope she gets lucky.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
November 13th, everything will be alright
Empire from CHS told me that Apple Bloom has some form of cancer, and that there IS a cure. It just takes a while to execute. So there is hope for her. Her first few surgeries have been completed successfully and she is talking, so that’s a good sign. But there”s so much more to go. Hope she endures the whole deal.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
November 14th, there is hope
Apple Boom has endured the hardest part of the treatment. The doctors told me that she will live and that things will get better from here. That is exactly what I wanted to hear from her, considering how bad she was doing a few days ago.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
November 15th, released from room
Big news. Apple Bloom is now free to exit her room. She can’t leave the hospital yet because she needs to recover. But other than that, she’s all good. She’s gotten her energy back and is now the little bundle of joy and energy she was before. And I tell you, the reunion of the CMC brought tears to my eyes. So wholesome.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
November 17th, uneventful
Again, nothing to report other than the fact that Apple Bloom nearly peed herself looking for the bathroom. We had a laugh about it after.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
November 18th, released to a puddle
So funny story, Apple Bloom was released from the hospital and right as we walked out, she crossed her legs as tightly as she could, bitting her lip. I ask what was wrong and she said “Ah REALLY gotta go!” And I tilted my head in confusion. “Go where?” I asked. She gave me a bit of a glare and then I realized. “Oh. Potty emergency.” She almost made it but just as we walked in, she squealed a bit and before we knew it, the mops were calling our names. Yeah, she blushed so much, her face was more red than a red apple 🍎. She was embarrassed beyond belief.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
November 19th, AB takes over today
Hi everypony! Apple Bloom writing this um… Empire couldn’t make it because he’s venting really badly in his room. He didn’t make the team. He said somepony pushed him off course and took the spot in the tryout race. He’s really mad about it now. He was so mad that afterwards he tackled the one who pushed him and started an altercation.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
November 20th, AppleJack steals the show
Hey y’all, AppleJack here! So, Empire’s taking some time with Rainbow Dash in Cloudsdale. He’s still not over the shove and bumped into the somepony who shoved him before, starting another altercation. Rainbow told me he’s still venting and cursing now.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
November 21st, rematch of the century
So after some consideration, the tryout race had a rematch. Empire was scored 2nd but the other pony won 1st. But it was reconsidered. The 2 went 1v1 and it was a tight race. But Empire kept his focus and held back his retribution until after the checkered. The other mare was mad but Empire quickly taught her not to mess with him. Oh by the way this is Twilight.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
November 25th, No Time For Family
Thanksgiving was terrible. In past years, I brought the laughs and stories to the table. But this year, he couldn’t come. There was an emergency requiring all the Guards at Canterlot. I had to leave to defend the castle against enemies. And after the battle, I returned home, scars on my legs, a bruise on my face, out of breath, and at night when everyone else was sleeping.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
February 1st, a day with Rainbow Dash
Today was one of the more entertaining days of my life. I spent the entire day with Rainbow today. Starting with practice. Every pony called Rainbow “Rainbow Crash” asu usual. But this time, she had me to stand up for her. Spitfire wanted me to help out with instructing. I made a request to only move up the ranks of Rainbow does. So I got to oversee practice and I think I scared Spitfire a bit. She saw a new side of me. Then afterwards we played some games, flew around racing each other, had lunch with my friends, then raced to Sweet Apple Acres to meet up with AppleJack for our own little IronPony competition. Then afterwards, when the day was done, we had dinner as a group then all went home.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide