Discord and Luna

Dono & M.Storm
Thread Starter - Flowing Bliss - NSFW
Artist -

A purpose.
(This is really a tribute to some friends who try to make my day a bit better… Thank you guys. Oh and don’t mine the lines in Chapter 8, I have no idea how I did that.)

DISCORD & LUNA: PROLOGUE  
After being brought out of the stone prison and not causing any chaos for a month, Discord finds himself invited to stay at the “Royal Castle”, located in Canterlot where both princesses (Celestia and Luna) await his arrival… In front of the castle. Discord appears in front of the two princesses and sees two Solar Guards by Celestia’s side, and two Lunar Guards by Luna’s side. The four guards looked at the Chaotic God with awe and the two princesses looked at him with cautious trust. The seven of them walked into the castle and many subjects of the two princesses bowed down, but also kept an eye on the Draconequus. They come to a nicely carved- wooden door and Celestia uses her magic to open it, revealing a large, majestic room.  
The walls were painted sky blue, the carpeting was a soft beige color, there was a king sized bed made neatly, a closet, bathroom, a patio that overlooked Canterlot, and finally a clothes drawer the length of the neatly carved- wooden door. “Ah, so this is my room!” Discord said while walking around to observe every detail of the room. “Yes Discord, this is your room,” replied Celestia. “Me and my sister will be going now and we’ll see you at dinner tonight at 7:00.”  
“Alright then, 7:00 p.m it is!” Discord said while floating in air. Celestia, Luna, and their guards left the room and one of the Solar Guard’s then said; “We didn’t give him directions to the dining room, your majesty.” “Trust me my fellow Solar Guard, he’s been in here before. Its not new to him.” The Solar Guard then stays quiet as the six of them head to the throne.

DISCORD & LUNA: CHAPTER 1  
Discord snaps his fingers and the door closes, giving him privacy. “Its about time they left,” Discord thought to himself. He then lands on the floor, feet first and begins to think in his mind. “Okay, first thing first,” he snaps his fingers and each walls sky blue color turns into zig-zags. Another snap and the king sized bed turned into a royal chair, leaving enough space to maneuver around.  
“Okay, everything is now in chaotic order.” Discord thought; “Now how do I pass the time?” Discord then came up with a plan and sat on his chair. The chair then floated and smashed through the door, quickly flying through the halls and past the two sisters subjects. In the throne, the two ruling sisters heard shrieks from outside of the doors and a big gush of air was soon heard.  
Then the throne doors open and Discord is heard saying; “Discord is on a flying chair and he is going really fast!” The two sisters then looked at each other with confusment and then Discord on the flying chair stops behind the notifying Discord, saying; “He’s not lying.” Then Discord on the chair zooms away fastly and the two sisters begin to go after the zooming Discord, leaving the other Discord behind. “I knew we shouldn’t invited him to stay here,” said Celestia flying with speed next to her sister. She then feels a tap on her back and she looks up, to see the other Discord flying above them.  
“He should be in the hallway with the glass-painted windows.” Then the other Discord disappeared and Celestia said to Luna; “Follow me,” Celestia take charge and guides them both to the glass-painted hallway. Once they were there, they folded their wings and walked through both sides of the hallway to find Discord, but at the very end of the hallway, a large glass-painted window glew brightly than ever and lured the two princesses to view it. There in front of them was a painted window that had the design of the two princesses circling the Chaotic God. They both knew what it stood for and kept on looking at the design, as if Discord was going to pop out from the window.  
A tear forms on Luna’s left eye and drips onto the floor, but then a voice was heard saying; “What is up my favorite two ruling sisters?!” Behind them, they turn around to meet Discord and he was eating off a plate with a fork in his lion paw. “DISCORD!” Swallowing the last piece of mashed potatoes, Discord snaps his fingers to make both the silverware and plate disappear. “Yes, Celestia?” “Why were you flying around in the hallway, on a chair?!” “What are you talking about? I was in my bedroom just admiring the design of it.” Celestia sighed in annoyance and Luna then asked; “Then why did the other you told us that You were flying in the hallways on a chair and going really fast?” Discord then put his talon hand on his head and said; “You two are hallucinating.”  
“WE’RE NOT HALLUCINATING!!!”  
Luna shouted out in her Royal Canterlot Voice, breaking each glass-painted window in the hallway. Luna saw the damage she had done and Discord took his hands off his ears, and snapped his talon fingers to rebuild each broken painted window. “There is no use for yelling in here dear Luna, for that is one of the reasons why ponies prefer inside voices.” He then walks up to them and Luna turns away, while Celestia looks at Discord with anger. “Oh and by the way, you two missed dinner.”

DISCORD & LUNA: CHAPTER 2  
Around 2:00 a.m. Discord was in his bedroom laying on his chair sleeping, until he heard a disturbance. Getting up, he said annoyed; “Really? At this time of night?” He snaps his fingers to open the door and he flies out smoothly to locate the disturbance, coming to two Lunar Guards, he then stops by them and says; “You two Moon Keepers.” The two Lunar Guards looked at Discord. “Who is causing the disturbance at this time of night? Because last time I checked, it was only me that would cause disturbance.”  
“What disturbance?” Spoke out the Lunar Guard on the right. Discord looks at the guard on the right with confusment and then says; “You don’t hear that?”  
The guard on the left then shook his head and said; “No. I don’t hear that.”  
“You must be partially deaf then, unlike your friend here on the right, I bet he hears the disturbance.”  
The guard on the right shook his head too and Discord let out a frustrated growl. “Fine! It doesn’t matter if you can hear it or not, I’m going to find that disturbance and give it the business!” With that, Discord kept on flying through the hallways, only to find Luna in the hallway of the glass-painted windows.  
She was sitting on the ground, looking at one of the windows and he glided above her to see what she was looking at.  
In the painted window, it shown a dark mare wearing hoof protectors, a chest plate, and a helm. A purplish ring surrounded her and she was in a position of joy, as if she stood up while laughing with her dark feathered wings spread out. “Nightmare Moon,” Discord said softly. Luna looked up to see the Chaotic God above her and she watched as he landed beside her.  
He noticed that she was crying and she quickly rubbed away the tears off her face.  
“What do you want?” Before Discord responded, he then knew that she was the one who caused the disturbance and finally said; “I sensed a disturbance from here.” Luna then looked at Discord with cold eyes and began to talk. “What makes you say that?”  
“Because, you had tears on your face before you wiped them off. Come on now, my eyes don’t deceive me… Most of the time.” Luna sighs and turns her attention to the glass- painted window of Nightmare Moon, and says; “It was a thousand years ago, just five months after me and my sister imprisoned you in stone. Back then, I was very angry, lost, sad, and hurt. Those three feelings were stored inside me and I began to-” Discord then interrupts saying; “I know what happened.” Luna looks at Discord with confusment and Discord begins to speak. “She was a different side of you that felt like your night was not appreciated enough and that she threaten to cause eternal night, but her and your sister fought against each other, which resulted both you and her to be imprisoned on the Moon for a thousand years.”  
Luna looks at Discord with awe and then asks; “How do you know all of this?”  
“Simple, while you two went against Celestia, you all were fighting in the Royal Garden where I was kept at as a tourist attraction.” Luna’s mouth then drops and her eyes widen, while Discord continues. “Just because I was a statue for a thousand years, does not mean I could not hear anything going on around me.” He snaps his fingers and Luna’s jaw closes, while he goes to the painted window that shows him in the middle and both Luna and Celestia circling him.  
Luna walks up to his left side and then says; “That was one of the reasons why I turned into Nightmare Moon, but that was not the main reason why.”  
Discord continues to look at the painted window and Luna then says; “The main reason why I turned into her was because, because- I was devastated that me and my sister turned you into stone!” Discord looks at Luna with a neutral look and says; “Why feel devastated after that?”

DISCORD & LUNA: CHAPTER 3  
We come to the past before Discord became chaotic and before both Celestia and Luna ruled Equestria. “Come on Dizzy! Just one more trick! Please!!!” “Okay okay, one more time.” “YAY!” A young Luna watches as a pre teenage Discord uses his ability to turn an apple into a tree.  
“Another another!” “Come on Luna, you just said one more trick and now you want another?” Luna nods her head excitedly and Discord sighed, feeling exhausted from all the magic he’s been doing for an hour, he walks over to Luna and lifts her head up a little with his lion paw and says; “We both know your sister will kill me if I kept on showing you many of my tricks. We both know that she is very cautious of my magic because of that one incident just a couple months back. Thus, I am tired from showing many of my magical tricks to you, and-” “Dizzy!” They both turn to see Celestia flying to their way and Discord says in a low voice to himself; “Speaking of Luna’s sister.” Celestia lands gradually and she then says; “I know you’re showing Luna magic. I could sense the magics influence just a mile from here and you know how I feel when Luna is around you while you’re casting out magic!”  
Celestia said with a stern expression. Celestia was around the stages of being an early teenager and yet, Discord thought she acted more of a mother than a regular teen mare and that she always ruined his fun. “I know, I know. I do admit that there was magic involved and that it was my magic being used. Luna wanted me to show her the neat tricks I have learned on my own and don’t freak out, but I perfected the apple turning into a tree trick and I performed it.” Celestia’s eyes then flared with anger and she then said; “THE TRICK THAT CAUSED AN INCIDENT A COUPLE MONTHS BACK!!!” “See, that is what I am talking about right there. I said don’t freak out and yet, you freak out.”  
“Well how do you think I am suppose to act when I hear that you performed the “apple turning into a tree trick?!” As young Luna watched Discord and Celestia argue for two minutes, Celestia then said; “You are not to perform any tricks near my sister and I think it will be best for her not to ever see you again!” There was a pause of silence and Luna looked at her sister with awe, as for Discord, he looked at Celestia with anger. “Fine then!” A pink cloud then forms above Discord and Discord looks at Luna and says; “Goodbye dear friend.”  
When Celestia heard that, she automatically snapped, saying; “GOODBYE!!!” The pink cloud then engulfed Discord, making him hard to see and the cloud floated away.

DISCORD & LUNA: CHAPTER 4  
In a brightly lighted room, Luna is seen laying down on the floor looking outside of the patio’s window and then she notice that Discord was laying next to her. He smiles at her and before she could hug him, she noticed there in the mirror behind her was a dark mare that replaced her image. Discord then fades away and the whole scenery changes to her being on the Moon, she awakes screaming and Celestia quickly rushes into her room. “What’s wrong sister?!” Luna, quickly realizing that it was just a nightmare, she then stops her panic and Celestia goes over to her.  
“It was a nightmare again sister, but this time it was different.” Celestia always noticed that when Luna had nightmares, the nightmares always occurred every month on the thirteenth day, but that wasn’t the weird part of it. From Luna telling her about the previous nightmares when they occurred, every nightmare always contained Dizzy in it and that the nightmares started after Dizzy being forced not to see Luna. “Was Dizzy in the nightmare?” Luna noded and then said; “Me and him were looking out of the patio’s window and I was going to hug him, before I noticed some mare in the mirror behind us.”  
Celestia then said; “What did the mare look like?” Luna looked down at her blanket and said; “Like me, just more grown and taller.” Before Celestia could respond, Luna then said; “Then Dizzy faded away and my room turned into the Moon, like I was on the Moon.” She shudders at the thought and Celestia then said; “I’ll be back.” Celestia then leaves for a split second and comes back with a doll that looked liked Luna when she was younger.  
“Remember this?” Celestia then used her magic to float the Luna doll over to her sister and placed it next to her. Luna used her magic to pick up the doll and said; “Dad made this doll and mom made a doll that looked liked you.” “Right, and the reason why they made those two dolls of us, was because that we symbolized order and strength.” Luna looked at Celestia with admiration and then revealed a small smile, which Celestia responded back with to before leaving her room and closing the door.

DISCORD & LUNA: CHAPTER 5  
Discord woke up the next night to find himself living in a cave that was far away from Canterlot. He groans when he gets up and walks near the exit of the cave, only to see nothing but trees and more trees that the cave overlooked. “Three, three years without seeing Luna and yet, she haunts my dreams as if I was guilty of leaving her.” “You shouldn’t have left her Discord, she was your only friend and you were her only friend,” said Discord’s conscious. Discord then paces back and forth, replying to the conscious.  
“No. Celestia said that the best thing for Luna was for me to leave and I acknowledged it.” “NO! You left Luna with that tyrannical Sun Goddess and you only acknowledged of becoming her puppet! May I remind you that we are god’s too! She is not the only one that can wield magic and other tricks, for we are Discord: Master of Chaos and Disharmony!” “NO! Just because our name mentions that does not mean we can change our destiny! Why do you think I had to change my name to “Dizzy”! If I didn’t, then the whole world would go into a panic and sure enough, I’ll be hunted down!” “You shouldn’t have changed our name, for they all will know who is the true discord in their lives! Think of it, you taking over Canterlot and striking fear into Celestia and creating a new time for chaos!” Discord stops pacing and then says; “If I strike fear, I will let the world know my name and chaos will rise,” Discord lifts up his talon hand.  
“If I choose not to strike fear and chaos, the world will not worry about me and maybe, just maybe I could get to see Luna once again.” Discord lifts up his lion paw and lowers down his talon hand, he then makes a fist with his lion paw and Discord began to think of Luna. Thinking if he should choose chaos or not. “I choose non chaos, but I think its time to visit a friend of ours.” With that, Discord flew to the two ruling sisters castle and came to Luna’s side of the castle and saw Luna on the patio, raising the Moon with her magic. He noticed that she has gotten older, but still looked as if she were still young, unlike him who was now in his mid teens.  
Luna finishes raising the Moon and she turns around to head back into her room and look out of her window. A figure then rushes up to her window and she jumps back in fright, but quickly notices it was Discord and that he had a joyful smile. “D-Dizzy?” Luna couldn’t believe what she was seeing, but then remembered that he was not to see her ever again. She then says; “My sister says I can’t associate with you anymore, Mr Dizzy.”  
Discord frowns and then two guards bursted into the door and aimed their weapons at Discord. That’s when Discord lost it and used his powers for chaotic purposes and after five minutes, the castle was burning and many guards were either injured or dead. Discord is seen carrying an unconscious Celestia on his back while Luna yells his name repeatedly, and not his pen name. He sets Celestia on the ground and says; “Gaze upon the destruction and witness the glorious art of… CHAOS!” He then snapped his talon fingers and left Luna and Celestia with a burning home in ruins.

DISCORD & LUNA: CHAPTER 6  
Discord keeps a good poker face but in the inside, he felt uneasy and awe. “I don’t remember me and you being friends and your sister banishing me from seeing you all those years ago.” Luna then says in shock; “You- don’t remember that!?” Discord shook his head and one word spawned above him: “NO.” Luna could feel her heart sink and diminish, her confidence plummeted and tears slowly went down her face.  
Discord took quick notice, for the disturbance he could hear again. He glided next to her and snapped his fingers, producing a bouquet of flowers to appear in front of her face. The teary eyes then become curious and she looks at Discord with circumspect. “These are for you.” She takes the bouquet of flowers and they then explode, causing her to close her eyes.  
Luna opens her eyes after the spasmodic explosion and she realizes that she was in a glass-painted window. The unbridled ment of fear then takes over her mind and she begins to use magic, hoping to make a breach out of the dilemma. “Don’t worry Luna, I didn’t leave you.” With just that sentence, Luna turned around to meet Discord and her fear slowly became mild sanity. Their gazes deadlocked each other, until Luna spoke up saying; “Why are we in a painted window?”  
Discord then said while wearing a sombrero on his head; “Well, since you were in a muddle, I thought that I could spice things up a little.” He then took the sombrero off his head and took out a chili pepper, eating the chili pepper and swallowing it. Then flames diffused out of his mouth and once it was done, he then said; “Now that was spicy!” Luna couldn’t help but laugh at his flaw and Discord then appeared on a stage saying; “Thank you, thank you. I’ll be here all week.” Luna continues to laugh and then three Discord’s were seen, two were carrying a cake and the other was directing them.  
Then the directing Discord tripped on the sombrero and fell, causing the two unaware Discord’s to fall on the other Discord and drop the cake all over them. Luna’s stomach felt as if it were going to explode from her laughing to hard and tears were rolling down her cheeks. “I told you two idiots to watch your steps! Now look what you two did! The cake is ruined!” “It’s not our fault!” Said the two Discord’s in unison.  
“Yes it is. That cake was for our guest and you two had to be cumbersome with your movements!” The three Discord’s then started to argue and one Discord threw a piece of cake at both Discords. They all started to throw pieces of cake at each other and then they heard Luna struggling to speak while laughing. “Please- please stop- It is enough just please stop.” The three Discords then shook hands and morphed into a single Discord.  
Discord then walked up to Luna and said; “Are those tears, tears of joy?” Luna then hugged Discord, saying; “They are tears of joy!” “Well, the fun is not over yet, Luna.” With that, Discord snapped his fingers and his favorite jazz music started to play. Luna noticed the music and knew what Discord was aiming for.  
“We’re not going to dance are we?” “Pffft! Dance smance, I wasn’t going to dance, but we are going to swing dance.” Discord swing danced with Luna and yet, Luna did not know how to swing dance but then came the thought of Discord’s power. She knew his power could make anything or anyone do something and she now possessed the will to swing dance. Celestia awoke a couple minutes later and got out of her bed, sensing something was going on. She walked past the patio door and saw that the Moon was glowing a color she had never seen before. Then one name popped up in her head and she said softly; “Discord.”

DISCORD & LUNA: CHAPTER 7  
The next morning came, Celestia awaited for Luna’s and Discord’s arrival for breakfast and was growing very impatient. “Oh where are those two? I understand Discord being late, but Luna? She has never shown erratic events, until Discord was turned into stone and she became Nightmare Moon.” Celestia paused her thinking when she saw Luna walk in with a smile on her face. Celestia never saw a smile from her sister in the morning, she usually had a tired or neutral expression. “What has you in a good mood this morning dear sister?”  
Luna sits on the chair and then says; “I guess it was the dream I had.” Celestia knew Luna was lying because Luna was mostly nocturnal and only slept in the day after breakfast. Celestia then asks; “What kind of dream was it, because it must of been really good for the Moon to change it’s color.” Luna drops her fork that she was holding with magic and Celestia knew she had her where she wanted her. “I-I was dreaming of mom and dad and that they visited us,” Luna said with a sheepish smile.  
Luna did not know if Celestia would buy the lie but Celestia then said; “Seems legit, sister. I have those dreams too sometimes.” Luna let out a sigh from the inside but on the outside, she remained gleeful. “So, where’s Discord at, Luna?” “I’m not sure, but why do you ask?” “Nothing. Just trying to start a conversation,” Celestia said after wiping her mouth with a napkin.  
Luna then knew what Celestia was trying to do and that there was a possibility that her sister knew what was going on between Discord and her. Then Discord came in with his chair carrying him while flying and remained in the air. “Good morning my two favorite ruling princesses!” He then snapped his fingers and his breakfast spawned in front of him. “Everything looks good, except for the eggs,” and he then fed his chair the unwanted eggs.  
“Discord,” Celestia said. “If you want me to come down and eat like a normal being, the answer is no, and I am not eating in here.” Luna then said, “Don’t be so dissolute, Discord. Please sit and eat with us.” Discord could tell that something was going on and could possibly be chaos, so what did he do? He ate his breakfast with them.  
A few hours after breakfast, we come to Discord who was looking out of the patio and into the streets of Canterlot. He had on a very serious stern look and Luna came into his room, noticing the chaotic designs on each wall and no king sized bed. She then saw Discord out on the patio, sitting on his chair and looking down at the streets of Canterlot. She stealthily went over to Discord and then said; “BOO!” However, Discord was unflinching and payed no attention to Luna.  
“Don’t act like you were that quiet to sneak up to me, because you were easy to hear.” He said with the serious still stern look. Luna took notice of the expression he was showing and said; “Is something wrong?” Discord did not reply back and Luna began to jeer about him. “My name is Discord, I cause chaos and disharmony. I am a mix of multiple creatures and love to eat cotton candy and cause chaos while doing so. My favorite drink is chocolate milk, but the ironic thing is, I never drank chocolate milk for I always drink the glass and throw away the chocolate milk. Now I’m too cool to hang out with Luna because I’m too concentrated on looking at the streets of Canterlot with an expression of seriousness, see.”  
She then mimics how Discord is looking and Discord then says; “Really?” “Really,” Luna tries to mock Discord’s voice. “Luna, why are you talking to the wax figure of me?” Then Luna looked behind her and saw Discord entering the room and she then looked back at the Discord sitting on the chair and noticed that it looked more of a replica wax version of him. “But you were just talking to me when you were sitting on the chair out here!?”  
“No, I was just coming back from a candy shop, see?” He then revealed a small bag of candy in his lion paw and Luna’s mind glitched in confusment. He snapped his fingers and the wax Discord disappeared, the chair then flew over to it’s original spot and Discord spawned a chess board on the ground. “So, want to play a board game with me?” Luna then smirked and said; “Sure, if you’re ready to be beaten in that game.”

DISCORD & LUNA: CHAPTER 8  
Three months passed and Celestia had seen a big change in Luna’s attitude. Luna was more cheerful and the Moon was glowing very brightly, with a hint of orange covering one side. Celestia did not oppose what was going on between Luna and Discord, but she somewhat agreed that Luna did needed a friend. The other part of her disagreed that Luna needs to stay away from Discord, for he was trouble than order like her. “That was years ago, I’m sure if he was really causing a lot of chaos, my loyal subjects and dear sister would mention that he was trying to subjugate Canterlot and -,” she stopped thinking when a new theory came to mind.  
“What if he made her adherent to his chaos and I did not realize it? No, that could never happen because me and her are linked by an unbreakable bond of forceful magic.” She then is interrupted from her thinking when a guard calls out her name while approaching her and bows down. We come to Discord in the Royal Garden and he is eating cotton candy on a stick, he then hears Luna call out his name and he turns his attention towards her. “Wanna have a bite, Princess of the Night?” “No thanks. I know when to not get between a Discord and his cotton candy,” she joked.  
“More for me,” and before Discord could take a bite, his facial expression became that of an inanimate look. “Discord,” Luna said scaredly. Discord came back to reality and said; “This spot that I’m standing on is where I was kept as a tourist attraction.” He then held out his talon hand and it showed Discord as a statue and was being surrounded by tourists. “I’ve been a statue for a thousand years, alone, frozen, constantly battling insanity, wondering if I would ever get out and be free?”  
Discord snapped his fingers and they came to the past, where Discord was imprisoned in stone. “I waited days, weeks, months, and years to get out, I was alone with insanity itself and chaos.” Time changed fastly in the past and Luna could see many tourists making fun of the imprisoned Discord and that many of the Solar Guards who came to the garden when no one was around, threw all sorts of foods on Discord, cursing his name. Luna could feel a tear forming but then came the night when she became Nightmare Moon. She was not fighting Celestia yet, for Nightmare Moon looked at the imprisoned Discord with anger and depression.  
“You just had to become a precipice to Equestria and use anarchy to strike fear and chaos!” Nightmare Moon sniffs and begins to say; “Now look at you! Your stone! A statue! If you didn’t become an irate marauder, you could have been breathing still, but you had to create a dissent crisis! We could have met each other once more under different circumstances, but fate had other plans for you and me! You were the best and only friend I had, no one understood me like you did, you know why?” Her coat becomes more dark and she speaks once more saying; “Because you and me are different than the rest! Do you even remember when you use to show me all those tricks you learned and did it in secret because of my sister?” A tear drops from Nightmare Moon’s face and she turns away and spread her dark wings, saying; “I’m going to battle Tia, the reason why is because I’m getting revenge… for the both of us.” She then flies away and the scene ends there, causing Discord and Luna to go back to the present.  
After witnessing all of that, Luna was trembling and crying softly, but she felt Discord hug her and say; “Its okay. That was all in the past, but I’m afraid to tell you the news.” Luna then looks up to Discord and says; “What news?” Discord sighs and then responds, saying; “I’m not going to stay here anymore, I’m going to move to the area I was raised in.” Luna then says; “You can’t! You’re the only one who knows me and understands me!” “That’s where you’re wrong my dear friend. Your sister knows you and she understands you a lot more better than I do.”  
“No! You’re wrong! You’ve been there for me throughout my life!” Discord then lets go of her and says; “I wasn’t there for you most of the time like you’re sister was. I caused chaos and disharmony to others and you. I was the main reason why you became Nightmare Moon and fought you’re own sister.” “He’s right Luna.” Celestia is then seen coming over to them and Luna rushes to her saying; “Tia, please stop him from leaving!” “I’m sorry Luna, but if he wants to leave, then let him.”  
Luna felt heartbroken and began to question. “How long?” “How long what,” responded Celestia. “HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOWN ABOUT THIS!!!” Both Celestia and Discord could see the hurt and anger in Luna’s eyes and Discord then said; “A month ago.”  
Luna then broke down crying and Celestia covered her with a white hoof and Discord could only watch in guilt before he snapped his fingers and left.That night, as Luna used her magic to raise the Moon, the Moon gleamed a dull- white color and Luna went back in her room. She laid on the ground, still upset from Discord’s leaving, until a glowing envelope teleported to her room and floated in front of her face. Curious, she opened it and instantly revealed a smile. The mail she received was a picture of Celestia, Discord, Celestia’s bird, and her when they were younger. Below the picture was writing and she read out softly.  
“Dear Luna, I hope this cheers you up for I couldn’t see you broken like that ever again. The picture came from the deepest parts of my memories and took me more than so many hours to find it and process it onto the piece of paper, for I could send it to you. I hope this letter cheers you up, and I will not be leaving for good. Maybe we’ll see each other one day (or night) and be able to talk for who knows how long?  
Well, I have to get going and pick up some ingredients for this weeks Annual Feast Fest. I heard it was going to be a real competition with that one chef pony going to be in it, and don’t worry, I will use the “apple turn into a tree trick” for I can impress the crowd more than that chef pony. Who knows, maybe I can shed a little chaos to make things more interesting: Sincerely Master of Chaos and Disharmony, Discord.” Then she felt the cool wind blow against her and she turned around to see Discord wink at her and then disappear with a snap of his fingers. She went out on the patio and saw the Moon’s right side glow an orange color and Luna then silently said the name; “Dizzy.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide