Disfuctional Family ideas

Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
Well, I want to make a series involving disfunctional family (I’m kinda mixing “Married… With Children” with “Malcolm in the Middle.” But, I need original personas. Help me on this. If this is the wrong place to put this, tell me. I rushed this so you might not understand what the heck I just said.
Dono & M.Storm
Thread Starter - Flowing Bliss - NSFW
Artist -

A purpose.
Parents: Strict with rules.

Children: Stepbrother and sister but both have sexual intercourses behind their parents backs because they hate their parents for being strict.
Dave33333
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.

Undesirable
Marriage… Kill Me Now

Parrents: Rich as fuck. Mother takes up majority of money.

Children: Spoiled psychotic brats. Don’t give them what they want and they destroy daddy’s car.
Dave33333

Undesirable
Marty looks at his wallet.

Marty: Hunny, what the hell did you do to my money.

Stephanie: Bought a Ferrari.

Marty: Stephanie, I’m not made of money.

Stephanie pulls a dollar bill out of his belt.

Stephanie: That’s a lie…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide