Empire’s Biggest Hits

Fanfiction » Empire’s Biggest Hits Search Posts
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

#Go4tNiners!
Empire is a lot of things. A NASCAR champion at every level, a Canterlot High sports champion and leader, an American hero who paid a price, and a singer of many. This will highlight some of his greatest music hits transcript style.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

#Go4tNiners!
Empire’s rendition of Days Gone By
This was his first performance and it brought tears to many as he performed live after the Coca-Cola 600, encouraging people to remain at the track until the end. The song was not only to honor fallen loved ones of his cousin Colts lost in war, but to honor all lost in war, old age, and all other causes. He caught the attention of many fans and drivers. He won the race not too long ago and could’ve celebrated, but instead chose to remain silent and actually signed the checkered flag not with his name but the Colts’ names.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
When family cannot be here
Having traveled far and wide
We sing a song to honor them
And remember days gone by
So take your drinks and raise them high
Just as surely I’ll do mine
And laugh we will at stories told
As we smile at days gone by
As we smile at days gone by
For everyone not here my dears
Having journeyed far and wide
For loyalty and kindness both
We smile at days gone by
(At this moment, the lights all went out across the track. All light was on EJ. All fans as well as people on pit road with phones available had their lights on and swaying)
Our paths will cross again one day
In time to reunite
For family is always near
Even when the seas are wide
So take your drinks and raise them high
Just as surely I’ll do mine
And make a toast for family
And the tales of days gone by
For everyone not here my dears
Having journeyed far and wide
Take joy at days gone by
We smile at days gone by
(After the song ended, there was darkness. Everyone went silent. The screens showed text saying “In honor of all those who sacrificed, passed, and left our lives, we’ll never forget you.”)
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
Live Apple, The Rainbooms and Empire join forces to bring back gems from 1985.
Bohemian Rhapsody
Mama, just killed a man
Put a gun up to his head
Pulled my trigger now he’s dead
Mama, life has just begun
But now I’ve gone and thrown it all away
Mama, ooh
Didn’t mean to make you cry
If I’m not back again this time tomorrow
Carry on, carry on as if nothing really mattered
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide