Ever felt like writing a fanfiction but got no time?

atalarikt
Artist -

EqG fan + Love Liver
Okay guys, I have been planning on writing a fanfiction long time ago, and I’ve only been able to write some raw ideas for it (https://derpibooru.org/writing/age-of-despair-raritys-quest-eqg-in-fim-world-nsfw-with-some-grimdark, BP #0C47 is actually me because I was afraid of getting caught by my family).

I really want to go further than this, but in the end of the day, am unable to do so, because of lack of time and creativity.

Has any of you here ever felt the same?
LanceOmikron
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Because COLORING!!
I most definitely feel this way. I’ve been wanting to write a story that features Sunset Shimmer as a villain for a long time now. I always say that I’m gonna do it eventually, and yet I never do… -_-
Vree
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Oh come on…You should be able to conquer at least this much if you ever want to write something. (Or accomplish anything, really.)

You don’t get anything in this life if you don’t work for it.  
It’s only a question of what you prioritze (or what you’re able to).

I can understand if you do not have free time because of factors outside your control, school, work, family responsibilities, etcetra. I used to have that for a big part of my life too.  
There’s no shame in prioritizing other things over writing fanfiction by your own choice, either, though you need to make it sink in that you’re not improving in writing by your own choice, too.  
There is no excuse for “lack of creativity”, though. It’s an acquired skill, anybody who really wanted it got it by working on it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide