Viewing last 25 versions of post by RogueBadnik in topic Fallout Equestria Thread (NSFW)

RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
I wonder if someone plans to implements an actual inspired Frank Horrigan-based character.

I have seen one from a russian fic, but I am kinda shocked that almost no one wants to (or have not yet) create a pony based on a hulky, badass walking-nuke mutant in power armor that works for the Enclave as a Secret Service soldier.

It doesnt need to be an Alicorn, because that would be hard to explain...
No reason given
Edited by RogueBadnik
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
I wonder if someone implements an actual inspired Frank Horrigan-based character.
I have seen one from a russian fic, but I am kinda shocked that almost no one wants to (or have not yet) create a pony based on a hulky, badass walking-nuke mutant in power armor that works for the Enclave as a Secret Service soldier.

It doesnt need to be an Alicorn, because that would be hard to explain...
No reason given
Edited by RogueBadnik