Viewing last 25 versions of post by RogueBadnik in topic Fallout Equestria Thread (NSFW)

RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
"[@Wiimeiser":](/writing/fallout-eqeustria-thread-nsfw/post/3971773#post_3971773
[spoiler]
)  
||
Nope, is a zebre necromancer that has the same amulet that gives him inmmortality like Rampage. What I mean that he was "the pinnacle of the war" is because he actually CAUSED everything that provoked the war. He caused the massacre in LittleHoof, he used the megaspell ideas shared by Fluttershy as a weapon, and was the one who ordered the bombing in Canterlot. Kinda like the antithesis of GoldenBlood, who was the one that made most of the shit of the war too.[/s||

And I re
peat it again, I really don't like when people cr]eates characters that are mean to be described as "the source of everything bad"
No reason given
Edited by RogueBadnik
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
"@Wiimeiser":/writing/fallout-eqeustria-thread-nsfw/post/3971773#post_3971773
[spoiler]Nope, is a zebre necromancer that has the same amulet that gives him inmortality like Rampage. What I mean that he was "the pinnacle of the war" is because he actually CAUSED everything that provoked the war. He caused the massacre in LittleHoof, he used the megaspell ideas shared by Fluttershy as a weapon, and was the one who ordered the bombing in Canterlot. Kinda like the antithesis of GoldenBlood, who was the one that made most of the shit of the war too.[/spoiler]
No reason given
Edited by RogueBadnik