Viewing last 25 versions of post by RogueBadnik in topic Fallout Equestria Thread (NSFW)

RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
"[@Coldfire the Bat":](/writing/fallout-eqeustria-thread-nsfw/post/4046128#post_4046128
[bq="Coldfire
) the 

>
Bat"] So with the introduction to all of these species and races we've had since the time in which FoE was written, how would they fit into the universe or even have some effect that could have been a bit different if FoE was written much later? [/bq]

We actually had a conversation about this pages ago. I mentioned how writers would apply all the other seven seasons in a FoE story, which includes new species, places and significant changes (Discord being good, Twilicorn, etc).

FoE became popular for three things: The timing (MLP was as its peek of popularity), the poorly made restrictions of Equestria Daily and its well written Season 1 world building. That last thing it was makes FoE really unique. Kkat made a "What If" universe that was very interesting to see, and today now people now sees this fic as a "Blast of the Past", a classic, something that it shouldn't be changed at all, and because of this, _*very few_* people will consider applying the changes in their fics.

_

Leaving it as it is probably does make more sense than trying to finagle it._

One would need to totally recreate the FoE universe to fit it in modern seasons, a thing that almost nobody is asking. But I wouldn't mind reading a fic that fits all elements of the new seasons with this sub-fandom.

I dont think it would be hard to do it, you could even just replace some elements from new ones and there would be no difference at all.

Some user here (I think its called Vrre) posted a synopsis from his future fic, and nailed it really good with new features from most recent seasons.
No reason given
Edited by RogueBadnik
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
"@Coldfire the Bat":/writing/fallout-eqeustria-thread-nsfw/post/4046128#post_4046128
[bq="Coldfire the Bat"] So with the introduction to all of these species and races we've had since the time in which FoE was written, how would they fit into the universe or even have some effect that could have been a bit different if FoE was written much later? [/bq]
We actually had a conversation about this pages ago. I mentioned how writers would apply all the other seven seasons in a FoE story, which includes new species, places and significant changes (Discord being good, Twilicorn, etc).

FoE became popular for three things: The timing (MLP was as its peek of popularity), the poorly made restrictions of Equestria Daily and its well written Season 1 world building. That last thing it was makes FoE really unique. Kkat made a "What If" universe that was very interesting to see, and today now people now sees this fic as a "Blast of the Past", a classic, something that it shouldn't be changed at all, and because of this, _very few_ people will consider applying the changes in their fics.

_Leaving it as it is probably does make more sense than trying to finagle it._

One would need to totally recreate the FoE universe to fit it in modern seasons, a thing that almost nobody is asking. But I wouldn't mind reading a fic that fits all elements of the new seasons with this sub-fandom.

I dont think it would be hard to do it, you could even just replace some elements from new ones and there would be no difference at all.

Some user here (I think its called Vrre) posted a synopsis from his future fic, and nailed it really good with new features from most recent seasons.
No reason given
Edited by RogueBadnik