Viewing last 25 versions of post by user4897 in topic Fallout Equestria Thread (NSFW)

user4897
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I was thinking of a Fallout Equestria open-world vehicular combat game.

The game is a straightforward GTA clone mixed with Twisted Metal elements. Your character is fixed to an armored vehicle (you can't leave your vehicle, but they can be changed in a garage) and has to perform storyline missions, side missions, and some combat stuff

There will be a plenty of weapons and upgrades to collect, as well as wide variety of allies and enemies - in the form of "gangs" or "factions"
No reason given
Edited by user4897
user4897
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I was thinking of a Fallout Equestria vehicular combat game.

The game is a straightforward GTA clone mixed with Twisted Metal elements. Your character is fixed to an armored vehicle (you can't leave your vehicle, but they can be changed in a garage) and has to perform storyline missions, side missions, and some combat stuff

There will be a plenty of weapons and upgrades to collect, as well as wide variety of allies and enemies - in the form of "gangs" or "factions"
No reason given
Edited by user4897
user4897

There will be weapons and upgrades to collect, as well as wide variety of allies and enemies - in the form of gangs
No reason given
Edited by user4897
user4897

The game is a straightforward GTA clone. Your character is fixed to an armored vehicle (you can't leave your vehicle, but they can be changed in a garage) and has to perform storyline missions, side missions, and some combat stuff
No reason given
Edited by user4897