Viewing last 25 versions of post by Wiimeiser in topic Fallout Equestria Thread (NSFW)

Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Okay, how the fuck are _*minigun_* elite guards so early in the game? Let me run down the bullet points:

-They fully heal when you respawn. _*The boss doesn't_
-Their DPS is over 600, what with that minigun. The boss has about 1/12th of that.

-They ignore all stealth; they can see you when you're hiding, and probably when you're invisible, too.

In any other game, they'd be _*at least_* in the _*final dungeon_*, at the _*earliest_*.
[spoiler]

||
In my crossover RPG, they're a "[boss in mook clothing":](https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BossInMookClothing) on the road to the final dungeon, and the third strongest non-boss enemy in the game, behind the prion and tardigrade, both in an earlier womb level. Their DPS is 6666. The most HP any of your party members can ever have is 1337. Yeah, _*totally_* fair.[/||

EDIT:  
I call thi
s elite guard Brawl Meta Sans, because he's somehow as fair as Sans if the attacks moved twice as fast, your controls randomly changed every 3 seconds, and the bottom half of the screen was cut off. Seriously, he can see you when you're invisible, he has a DPS of 666, and fully heals when you respawn. Actually killing him would require hours of abusing Pyrelight's respawning and would take mor]

e patience than doing the SM64 ABC 100% with your dick while skydiving. I just can't do it.

Also
, I ran into a very strange glitch. Flash being Flash, I guess...
No reason given
Edited by Wiimeiser
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
Okay, how the fuck are _minigun_ elite guards so early in the game? Let me run down the bullet points:
-They fully heal when you respawn. _The boss doesn't_
-Their DPS is over 600, what with that minigun. The boss has about 1/12th of that.
-They ignore all stealth; they can see you when you're hiding, and probably when you're invisible, too.
In any other game, they'd be _at least_ in the _final dungeon_, at the _earliest_.
[spoiler]In my crossover RPG, they're a "boss in mook clothing":https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BossInMookClothing on the road to the final dungeon, and the third strongest non-boss enemy in the game, behind the prion and tardigrade, both in an earlier womb level. Their DPS is 6666. The most HP any of your party members can ever have is 1337. Yeah, _totally_ fair.[/spoiler]

Also, I ran into a very strange glitch. Flash being Flash, I guess...
No reason given
Edited by Wiimeiser
Wiimeiser

(Foil Hat)
Okay, how the fuck are _minigun_ elite guards so early in the game? Let me run down the bullet points:
In any other game, they'd be _at least_ in the _final dungeon_, at the _earliest_.
[spoiler]In my crossover RPG, they're a "boss in mook clothing":https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BossInMookClothing on the road to the final dungeon, and the third strongest non-boss enemy in the game, behind the prion and tardigrade, both in an earlier womb level. Their DPS is 6666. The most HP any of your party members can ever have is 1337. Yeah, _totally_ fair.[/spoiler]
No reason given
Edited by Wiimeiser
Wiimeiser

(Foil Hat)
[spoiler]In my crossover RPG, they're a "boss in mook clothing":https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BossInMookClothing on the road to the final dungeon, and the third strongest non-boss enemy in the game, behind the prion and tardigrade, both in an earlier womb level.[/spoiler]
No reason given
Edited by Wiimeiser