Fallout Equestria Thread (NSFW)

RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
I wonder if someone plans to implement an actual inspired Frank Horrigan-based character.  
I have seen one from a russian fic, but I am kinda shocked that almost no one wants to (or have not yet) create a pony based on a hulky, badass walking-nuke mutant in power armor that works for the Enclave as a Secret Service soldier.

It doesnt need to be an Alicorn, because that would be hard to explain…
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Wiimeiser  
Yeah, about that, we never heard about an Enclave President right? Like, the maximun autorithy of the Grand Pegasus Enclave.

Damn, I wonder why people hasn’t used this characters?
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Uh.

About Threnody’s abuse?

It seems Project Horizons will turn into its own subfandom.

It already is, kinda, though it’s more the Blackjack subfandom. Yeah, I called the Project Horizons Effect that for a reason…
Coldfire the Bat
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Floof batto
@Shadow the Hedgehog  
Never really have come across an Enclave big boy, like Frank as you mentioned or even a president. I mean after so long being isolated, you would think that they would have a central government or rather a head to keep everything about pegasi heritage together.

Also I’m getting an ad for Ministry of Image.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Wiimeiser
Yeah, about that, we never heard about an Enclave President right? Like, the maximun autorithy of the Grand Pegasus Enclave.
Damn, I wonder why people hasn’t used this characters?

Like Fallout 2, I just figured he was a smug politician with no real importance to the Enclave’s war effort.

Presidents come and go, the generals stay in power.
Coldfire the Bat
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Floof batto
@Philweasel  
Well considering the fact that both 2 and 3 had a president that didn’t do jack shit. I’m sure only the military personnel did the heavy lifting. Both Horrigan and Autumn did all of the work. Also I’m sure Oliver in NV had also some power while Kimball was just a target practice for the Legion.

Though it would be interesting if someone wrote a president that had some form of authority as criticism to the lack of real power in the game series.
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
If I would write a Fallout Equestria fanfic, as a comical gag, my characters will encounter very odd situations that happen randomly around the wasteland like

ponies passing throught objects  
full

enemies being skyrocketed to the sky after being shot  
full

trembling/ultra spasmatic dead bodies  
full

creatures missing heads and still alive  
full

companions having weird behavior  
full

And really lucky and unlucky moments  
full

full

You know, so my characters can experiment the real Fallout experience
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Shadow the Hedgehog
Never really have come across an Enclave big boy, like Frank as you mentioned or even a president. I mean after so long being isolated, you would think that they would have a central government or rather a head to keep everything about pegasi heritage together.
Also I’m getting an ad for Ministry of Image.

It couldnt be that hard to create an Enclave big boy, even it can be something else, like a ultra advanced warfare robot or something else that could be seen as the “ace under the sleeve” of the Enclave. Somber did it with the Raiders and the Brotherhood of Steel.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

(Foil Hat)
@Shadow the Hedgehog  
On the subject of glitches in Fallout, those things on the roof near Hangman’s Alley? Fly up there with a jetpack (or use build high and build two 4-floor elevators with the second snapping onto the first one’s top level). Not only are they not solid, but they’re not even part of that particular area internally, step inside one and the game’s cell rendering goes apeshit. Also, not far to the east and a little to the southwest are gaps between the buildings where you can potentially get (almost) permanently stuck if you fall in, unless you have uncanny AP the only way out is to fast travel, and if you haven’t claimed Hangman’s Alley from the raiders…

Also, the trader in that area’s flooded tunnel got killed by raiders in my game.

I’m (not) surprised no fic out there deals with settlements. Might put something like that in Subterranean Pacifism, courtesy of Perfect Freeze…

(Also, it turned out Sassy Lost having 7 charisma still works on the grounds that FO4’s intimidation perks are all Charisma perks. She’s pretty intimidating considering she’s ten feet tall in pony terms, she’d probablt be comparable to >>1763908’s Velvet Underhoof, give or take, maybe not that massive…)
Wiimeiser

(Foil Hat)
@RhodieNite  
Was jazz popular in the 50s? I know jizz didn’t even exist then, and when it was invented it took until like 2006 for the word to mean what it does now. There was no way techno existed, no one could imagine computers smaller than those things on the roof of Hangman’s Alley that aren’t solid so I’m not even sure how robots worked. And what about dirge/threnody style music?
user4897
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

@Wiimeiser

Jazz is still popular today in many forms, though

In the 50s, it was Jazz standard or traditional jazz

Today, the most popular form of jazz is neo soul fusion and smooth jazz
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Coldfire, the Bat
I am surprised that no one have, at least, made a joke about this in any fic I have read.
The new fallout games are very well know for being glitchy as hell, for bad and good.

The new Fallout games?

Someone has never played the unpatched version of Fallout 2.

It’s the nature of the beast. Fallout has always pushed the boundaries of their engines, and dynamic worlds pretty much always break horribly (the Fallout 1 and 2 endings still glich, even after patching).
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Philweasel  
I have played Fallout 2 without patches or anything, and yet I never encountered any serious glitch. As far as I know, glitches in the first games are the type of beneficial, like having infinite things, stealing things that shouldn’t not be stolen, glitches that are kinda hard to find if you are a starter in the game. MEANWHILE, played one hour of Fallout 3 (and New Vegas) and I encountered that creepy bug where you find gibs standing in a humanoid form.

full

I still remember that good glitch in Fallout 2 where you can steal an stash from a trader in Broken’s Hills, a supposed stash that is inaccessible. This glitch reminds me to that one trick of Skyrim where you can steal the invisible secret stash of the Khajit traders.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide