Fallout Equestria Thread (NSFW)

Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@E-123  
I know about the customization. I’m just saying that particular customization looks very close to Puppysmiles. I’d like to see if I can make a Puppysmiles myself. The problem is I can’t play it for various reasons…

*It’s not even finished yet.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Wiimeiser  
Try installing Adobe Air.  
Just try it, because it also asked me the same.

Yes, I just installed the game just like… right now, and the install program asked me about a new a thing from Flash, and its apparently Adobe Air, and it worked fine with me.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
@E-123  
It just brings up a small rectangle with a link to the “Get Flash” page. Maybe it’s because I’m using Chrome.

I’ll see if I can somehow get the downloaded version(s) to work. (Also, from looking through the swf version’s zip I learned at least one of the tracks is apparently from Tomb Raider)

EDIT: Also, the theme to the base is apparently by the artist “Fallout: Equestris - Pink Eyes”. 何.

Wait, what? there was a soundtrack for Pink Eyes I somehow missed?
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Wiimeiser  
Using Chrome has nothing to do with the game… How are you playing the game?

I downloaded the archive from the link you posted, and I only had to install it and Adobe AIR and everything was fine.
Wiimeiser

(Foil Hat)
@E-123  
I tried installing AIR just now and it doesn’t seem to have done anything…

EDIT: It did. Ran the archive version, but my antivirus seems to have picked up the installer’s attempts to delete one of the music files from the temporary archive as ransomware. Should I be worried?/add Trend Micro to Idiot Programming on TV Tropes?
Wiimeiser

(Foil Hat)
@E-123  
I’m using Trend Micro. It’s not registering any of the files themselves as untrustworthy, but it thought the installer (exe version) doing something with the boss themes in the temporary archive (the Temp folder on the Windows drive) was a ransomware attack. It’s also done this with a number of very old German installers for SimCity 4 mods (old as in they predate the popularity of ransomware), so there’s always the chance it’s a false positive, but there’s always the chance it’s real…
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Wiimeiser  
Good I guess?  
The games seens fine, and I dig the Metroidvania gameplay, its honestly one of few ways to make a game of this kind, unfortunately, I can see that this game will only gonna be focus only in the unicorn race, which kinda sucks but I understand why… Also it removes the fun when enemies just dont respawn anymore, and the places you visited are not worth revisiting anymore, which erases completely the exploration, so in the end, this game is more linear than I expected.
Wiimeiser

(Foil Hat)
Found some brand new and obscure Puppysmiles on a Russian site, though their search function seems to be broken right now…

@E-123  
I haven’t played in ages, mind you, but I think the self-levitation and spellcasting is the reason.
Wiimeiser

(Foil Hat)
So the self-levitation was changed to a simple double jump. I guess it’s easier to use? Though one jump in the Surface level was nigh impossible…
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Wiimeiser  
Oh, so before Double Jump, it was a temporal self-levitatio? While that could be kinda game-breaking, it looks better than the double jump, because if you fall into water, its way more difficult to get out of it.
Wiimeiser

(Foil Hat)
@E-123  
The earlier versions had self-levitation, but it drained your magic rapidly, I don’t remember being able to ascend more than a ground jump at once.
Wiimeiser

(Foil Hat)
How in the actual holy mother of fucking fuck am I supposed to hit that grenade switch? The one where I have to shoot the three switches. That bottom switch is literally physically impossible to hit because glass blocks levitation, grenades can’t land there, and mines don’t work…
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
The only thing I really dont like about this game is how the ambient is portrayed, with a very suspenful music and horror themes.
Wiimeiser

(Foil Hat)
@E-123  
Going by the file metadata, the Base theme was originally for the “You are not alone” scene from FoE: Pink Eyes. Images suggest at least one theme is from Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness. And we have a Matt Harris theme in there.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide