Fallout Equestria Thread (NSFW)

Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Found a (possible) bug: If you have the perk that makes explosives explode on impact, and you levitate a grenade into an enemy and kill it that way, you won’t stop levitating the explosive automatically, and until you let go the game acts up.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
I wonder why nobody has created a Fallout Equestria with the first Fallout gameplay.  
Fans were right, Overmare Studios really wasnt prepared for what was coming or what to do, and the Development Hell was inminent.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Wiimeiser  
Oh believe me, today it is not difficult to create that kind of games due having more cheaper and advanced instruments. It is actually way more easier and less complex than going with the Bethesda’s way, way more easier, since you wouldnt need to worry a lot about minor details or realistic settings, massive open-world bugs or probable game-breaking features.

You of course would need the necessary amout of employees to do the job. Heck, one man can just do it alone these days.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Wiimeiser
Oh believe me, today it is not difficult to create that kind of games due having more cheaper and advanced instruments. It is actually way more easier and less complex than going with the Bethesda’s way, way more easier, since you wouldnt need to worry a lot about minor details or realistic settings, massive open-world bugs or probable game-breaking features.
You of course would need the necessary amout of employees to do the job. Heck, one man can just do it alone these days.

I actually think it is rather difficult, just because of the sheer amount of art involved. Like traditionally animated films vs 3D animation, isometric RPG’s require an enormous amount of unique assets that due to the scale can be quite difficult to render effectively. Sprite work is famously labor intensive, where as 3D studios allow you to create an enormous amount of unique animations quite easily.

…and given how horrifically buggy fallout 1 and 2 (and Wasteland 2) were, and how many game breaking features there were, I’d say those were no less prevalent.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
Heard something about a rewrite to match canon, but I don’t remember exactly where I heard it.

Remains updated with a Russian-only public beta, the story is complete and there’s now apparently a limited-inventory mode.

The Fallout thread has been surprisingly active lately, too.

@Philweasel  
If The N-Team were a game, in 3D it would be like Breath of the Wild, while in 2D it would be something like Fallout mixed with XCOM, both versions would still have ship management and base building in the appropriate games (Books 3 through 10 I believe?)
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
Damn, forgot about this thread.

@Wiimeiser  
Heard something about a rewrite to match canon

You had my curiosity. I always wanted to know about a post-show FOE story to be made, what significant changes could be created or what other ideas could be implemented.

For example, one of the things that took my notice after playing some Fallout Classic, is that nobody knows who shoot first the bombs, contrary to the FOE fic, where zebras striked first.

I am kinda glad that we dont know nothing about the zebra culture yet in the canon show, which helps to puts a lot of more of imagination for a writer to build a more creative story.

And according to the last episode of the show, ||imagine encountering a group of raiders confomed of ponies, hippogriffons and dragons. || That would be terrifying and sick to encounter.
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Wiimeiser  
I’d like a full comic of FOE in general… Many just dont finish it, or just plain decided to stop it at the first or second chapter.

Glad that “Grounded” existed.
DJ Midnight

Say is this chat still fully operational or has systems been disabled and therefore this unit callsign M84night may not chat about fallout equestria?
DJ Midnight

@Coldfire the Bat

@Coldfire the Bat  
Ah a good ol’ fashion desert eagle, well now I need to say about my oc’s weapon. My oc uses the Midnihilatior being a assault rifle and a combat shotgun combo, the rifle fires can switch between ballistic and energy rounds while the combat shotgun fires explosives or plasma. The midnihilatior can be levitated or battle saddle mounted (Depends if its the lightweight version or the heavy fire support version). The weapon is also powered and resuppled by the severed heart of deus.
Wiimeiser

(Foil Hat)
@Wiimeiser
Nope, is a zebre necromancer that has the same amulet that gives him immortality like Rampage. What I mean that he was “the pinnacle of the war” is because he actually CAUSED everything that provoked the war. He caused the massacre in LittleHoof, he used the megaspell ideas shared by Fluttershy as a weapon, and was the one who ordered the bombing in Canterlot. Kinda like the antithesis of GoldenBlood, who was the one that made most of the shit of the war too.

Does this character have a name? Because they suddenly became relevant in another thread, and I can’t find them on the Wiki…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide