Fallout Equestria Thread (NSFW)

AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
@Wiimeiser
Nope, is a zebre necromancer that has the same amulet that gives him immortality like Rampage. What I mean that he was “the pinnacle of the war” is because he actually CAUSED everything that provoked the war. He caused the massacre in LittleHoof, he used the megaspell ideas shared by Fluttershy as a weapon, and was the one who ordered the bombing in Canterlot. Kinda like the antithesis of GoldenBlood, who was the one that made most of the shit of the war too.
Does this character have a name? Because they suddenly became relevant in another thread, and I can’t find them on the Wiki…

Legate Vitiosus or also referred to as Amadi
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Does this character have a name? Because they suddenly became relevant in another thread, and I can’t find them on the Wiki…

Amadi. You will not gonna find anything from this character except from the PH’s respective TvTropes page
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Remains updated to 1.0, and the story is now finished. Enclave soldiers are brutally difficult, though, and the game has a tendency to crash when switching rooms (though I blame Adobe Flash for that one, it’s being retired at the end of next year for a reason, and Remains will be all that remains of it)

EDIT: Also found out it’s on the list here though it’s probably an older version.

@E-123  
Maybe all she needs to keep her shape is clothes…
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
I wonder what would happen if Puppysmiles met Threnody… Would Puppy call Thren pretty and get confused when it upsets her?

@E-123  
I noticed that the game is way harder than it has any right to be starting from Manehattan, the Enclave is at a power imbalance that would scare Dark Souls. I’m struggling at level 36.
Wiimeiser

(Foil Hat)
@E-123  
Well, to be fair, I’m probably the only one here who likes both Fo:E and Spur (Incidentally, someone said that Spur might be a time-displaced raider)
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Wiimeiser  
Thats apparently the reason.

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I one thing that I didnt like much was Kkat introducing a version of the Brotherhood of Steel as a very antagonistic force, using methods like use of lethal force and violence againts civilians, almost comparable to the Enclave, and Proyect Horizonts popularizing it so writers could continue that trend. I didnt enjoyed reading the battle of Stable 2, Heck, I can easily replace the SteelRanges with the Enclave and there will be no difference at all.

After playing Fallout 1, Fallout 3, watching some of Fallout Tactics playthroughts and playing hours of New Vegas, I noticed that the Brotherhood of Steel is only an organization that only seeks to preserve technology and wants to be left alone. The only major conflict they had againts a force of good was with the NRC, and was because the clash of ideas and HELIOS One.
Wiimeiser

(Foil Hat)
I wonder, is Nails the first non-Enclave, non-pre-megaspell pegasus to appear in the Fo:E fanverse? It seems it’s either her or Murky, depending on whether this or MN7 came first… Going by the FimFic dates it seems to be Nails and I don’t think Murky was revealed to be a pegasus initially…
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
I like how people keep comparing FoE with Fallout 76.

Yeah, the fic may be better than the game, but for cry sake, the fic its super old, and some elements from the fic even predates the Dead Money DLC from New Vegas by few months.

Also you cant compare a book with a full game, they are completely different.
Wiimeiser

(Foil Hat)
@[Ω]  
Didn’t Fo:E use the Cloud, though, at some point? Sidenote, I headcanon the Cloud, the pink cloud, and the gas from The Subspace Emissary to be one and the same (the fact the latter can hurt Samus and Olimar is a major clue)

Books and games are about the only pieces of media with no real standard length.
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Wiimeiser  
Yes it did. When Pip and company visited Canterlot for the first time.  
Also, my headcanon about the Cloud (and radiation in general) is basically unstable chaotic magic, that have origins coming from Discord’s dimension, and the “radiation mutations” are just the chaotic magic doing its job.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide