Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Fanfic Writing General

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
*fanfic draft

Rarity, Twilight and Spike go to the game store.

Twilight: Let's buy Spike this game: Lego Star Wars.

Rarity: You will do no such thing, Spike is a growing boy he can make his own choices. Let me ask you Spike, what would you rather us get you Shadow of the Colossus, a beautiful heartwrenching game, or pffft this toy game?

Spike: Easy, Lego Star Wars!
_

Rarity faints._

I litetrally thought of this while watching Schaffarilas on Lego Star Wars a few minutes ago. This is a bit rushed I know but I can't just keep this in my head.

I'll hopefully edit this to make it better. *
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
fanfic draft

Rarity, Twilight and Spike go to the game store.

Twilight: Let's buy Spike this game: Lego Star Wars.
Rarity: You will do no such thing, Spike is a growing boy he can make his own choices. Let me ask you Spike, what would you rather us get you Shadow of the Colossus, a beautiful heartwrenching game, or pffft this toy game?
Spike: Easy, Lego Star Wars!
_Rarity faints._?

I litetally thought of this while watching Schaffarilas on Lego Star Wars a few minutes ago. This is a bit rushed I know but I can't just keep this in my head.

I'll hopefully edit this to make it better.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer