Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Fanfic Writing General

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Okay last one for now. I want Rarity to have a bit more of an appreciation of nature. I've looking at the Arts and Crafts Movement, romanticist painters and even how sophisticated medieval nobles went hunting outdoors. I think I want to show Rarity has a respect for nature.

Honestly wouldn't it be funny if Rarity would hate camping and roughing it up while at the same time painting beautiful ruins and landscape painting? Or how about if her dress would have a lot of flower motifs to them.

and adorned with an ursa minor fighting a timber wolf on it?

My version of Rarity is a character of contrasts that tries to subvert the typical fashionista persona. She's pretentious and wants fame while also being sentimental and being deep at the same time. She hates getting dirty most of the time and yet would always admires the beauty of nature from her window. A character of contrasts.

Ok that's all the brainstorming for tonight. Lol. Why can I never keep sleep discipline why?! (insert fainting Rarity chair).
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer