Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Fanfic Writing General

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
G4 Pilot Reboot: Dialogue Draft Sample

Spike: Twilight, is this Mare in the Moon tale just another excuse to shirk off making friends?

Twilight: No. It really is a true possibility. I have 3 ~~weeks~~ months to find out what to do if Nightmare Moon comes and so far I have nothing! Maybe I would have found something already if all these other ponies would give me some space!

Spike: Alright I'll go along with your Old Mares Tale. Even if true maybe you should relax! Just play ball with some folks. Or chat. Or whatever!

Look, I'm just worried that you're working too hard and you need a break. It's supposed to be our vacation and you stay up all night! Just relax.

Twilight: Look once I get done with Nightmare Moon, I'll take a week long break, okay? You happy?

Spike: Or we could have a week long vacation now and then when we're all rested up we can solve this Nightmare mystery together maybe even with some new friends!

Twilight: That'll just make me waste time I could have had solving this mystery. Who knows I might get distracted with more parties or eating contests or fashion talks or whatever crazy thing these ponies want to next.

I can't be distracted. I have to be focused. For everypony's sake. And it would be easier some assistant would understand that. And even one week can ruin all of that!

Spike: Wow you should get an award for Most Worried Workaholic Pony of the Century!

Twilight: Aww, you're too kind Spike! I always go above and beyond to serve Celestia and all of Equestria.😏

Spike: *Sigh*. You're impossible. Let's just find this Fluttershy person.

Twilight: Thank you.

Not the best dialogue. I just had an interaction like this in my head. I like the idea of Twilight and Spike being a bit snarky with each other.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training

Spike: Twilight, is this Mare in the Moon tale just another excuse to shirk off making friends?

Twilight: No. It really is a true possibility. I have 3 ~~weeks~~ months to find out what to do if Nightmare Moon comes and so far I have nothing! Maybe I would have found something already if all these other ponies would give me some space!

Spike: Alright I'll go along with your Old Mares Tale. Even if true maybe you should relax! Just play ball with some folks. Or chat. Or whatever!

Look, I'm just worried that you're working too hard and you need a break. It's supposed to be our vacation and you stay up all night! Just relax.

Twilight: Look once I get done with Nightmare Moon, I'll take a week long break, okay? You happy?

Spike: Or we could have a week long vacation now and then when we're all rested up we can solve this Nightmare mystery together maybe even with some new friends!

Twilight: That'll just make me waste time I could have had solving this mystery. Who knows I might get distracted with more parties or eating contests or fashion talks or whatever crazy thing these ponies want to next.

I can't be distracted. I have to be focused. For everypony's sake. And it would be easier some assistant would understand that. And even one week can ruin all of that!

Spike: Wow you should get an award for Most Worried Workaholic Pony of the Century!

Twilight: Aww, you're too kind Spike! I always go above and beyond to serve Celestia and all of Equestria.😏

Spike: *Sigh*. Let's just find this Fluttershy person.

Twilight: Thank you.

Not the best dialogue. I just had an interaction like this in my head. I like the idea of Twilight and Spike being a bit snarky with each other.
No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training

Twilight: Aww, thank you're too kind Spike! I always go above and beyond to serve Celestia and all of Equestria.😏

No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training

Twilight: Aww, thank you Spike! I always go above and beyond to serve Celestia and all of Equestria.😏

No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
G4 Pilot Reboot: Dialogue IdeDraft Sample

Twilight: Aww, thank you Spike! I always go above and beyond to serve Celestia and all of Equestria.😏

No reason given