Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Fanfic Writing General

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
In my AU of the FIM, Twilight will be more dour, a little cold, and sometimes grumpy. She also a bit cynical of others unlike FIM. And Twilight can be judgemental of others but she judges herself even more.

She has to learn to trust friends and to open up. And this will be a struggle she will have to learn even after the pilot.

She'll be more of an introvert in my version.

Some might say like the Mentally Advanced version.

But I do want to keep some important traits. Twilight is the voice of reason and is level headed. When others are arguing she tries to be objective.

My Twilight will also retain a strong sense of morality and will refuse to budge unless she believes she becomes convinced she was in the wrong.

Twilight unlike Mentally Advanced, is not rude. If anything she would be passive agressive if someone annoyed her resorting to sarcasm sometimes if really annoyed. But when she gets mad she will be frightening to be around.

That being said Twilight's flaw will be that she is too by the book and doesn't take any risks. Characters like the more reckless and unconventional Starlight would make a foil for her, each one correcting the other at different tines.

(Twilight would also be like an older sister to Starlight)

No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
In my AU of the FIM, Twilight will be more dour, a little cold, and sometimes grumpy. She also a bit cynical of others unlike FIM. And Twilight can be judgemental of others but she judges herself even more.

She has to learn to trust friends and to open up. And this will be a struggle she will have to learn even after the pilot.

But I do want to keep some important traits. Twilight is the voice of reason and is level headed. When others are arguing she tries to be objective.

My Twilight will also retain a strong sense of morality and will refuse to budge unless she believes she becomes convinced she was in the wrong.

Twilight unlike Mentally Advanced, is not rude. If anything she would be passive agressive if someone annoyed her resorting to sarcasm sometimes if really annoyed. But when she gets mad she will be frightening to be around.

That being said Twilight's flaw will be that she is too by the book and doesn't take any risks. Characters like Starlight would make a foil for her.

(Twilight would also be like an older sister to Starlight)

No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training

That being said Twilight's flaw will be that she is too by the book and doesn't take any risks.
No reason given