Fanfic Writing General

Background Pony #AFD5
Half of it being canon.  
The other half not canon.  
Oh, and it would be a Pony on Earth Story.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Background Pony #4083  
Wow THAT is ambitious. I tip my hat to you. It does sound really cool.

How much have you planned out? Do you know know their personalities?

And I would wonder what other Princesses there would be. Maybe Princess of Art? Maybe Princess of Ice? Or maybe Princess of Discipline? Oh and maybe you can include some princes for good measure. And have some non pony princesses like maybe a Diamond Dog princess.

Oh and of course the princesses in Mario as well.
Background Pony #4083
@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
I actually have the Princess of Cosmos, Princess of Dreams, Princess of Emotion, Princess of Magic, Princess of Light, Princess of Peace, Princess of Time, Princess of Life, and Princess of Hope, and a legendary Princess known as the Princess of the Elements(not the elements of harmony)
Background Pony #AFD5
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
I actually have the Princess of Cosmos, Princess of Dreams, Princess of Emotion, Princess of Magic, Princess of Light, Princess of Peace, Princess of Time, Princess of Life, and Princess of Hope, and a legendary Princess known as the Princess of the Elements(not the elements of harmony)

Looks awesome.
Background Pony #AFD5
@Background Pony #4083  
Yeah, i think it would be on earth. (The prompt in case you wondering.)  
Speaking of which, Has there been any Ponies on Earth Prompts? (Weird question, i know.)
Background Pony #4083
@Background Pony #AFD5  
After Twilight ascends to an Alicorn, she accidentally teleports herself to earth. Trouble is, she can’t teleport back to Equestria because she forgot the spell, and there’s no other way to get there. So she is stuck there until she dies(which won’t happen because she’s truly immortal)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide