Fanfic Writing General

Background Pony #8BB1
@Background Pony #58B7  
The idea I thought of, and another idea I thought of just after that are these.

1. The Luck Virus

In a secret lab in Equestria, scientist ponies were attempting to create some kind of luck potion which allows very unlucky creatures to suddenly experience high levels of good luck. But their experiments went terribly wrong, and they created an apocalyptic disease known as the Luck Virus.

At first, the Luck Virus does not seem to have any negative effects, as it fulfills it’s intended purpose. But the lack of a cure and the steadily diminishing bad luck causes total chaos on Equus.

However, one creature experiences so much bad luck that he is immune to the Luck Virus, and may be the last hope to save the inhabitants of Equus forever
Background Pony #8BB1
@Background Pony #58B7  
This one is where Spike finds The Book of Secrets, hidden in Celestia and Luna’s old castle.

How did the Crystal Empire come to be? Where did the Changelings come from? How was Discord actually formed? What was Tirek and Scorpan’s old home called? Who was Sombra before becoming the cruel tyrant he is? What caused the magic that formed the Pony of Shadows? Who was the original owner of the alicorn amulet? Is there a secret civilization composed of only alicorns somewhere on Equus?

The Book of Secrets answers all of these questions and more
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide