Fanfic Writing General

Winter-Moon
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

The Lost Sisters
@Background Pony #58B7  
Paper Snowflake: The Origami King  
Main Cast

Mario = Snowflake  
Luigi = Dragonfire  
Bowser = reformed Chrysalis  
Bowser Jr = reformed Ocellus  
Princess Peach = Twilight  
Bobby = Applejack  
Kamek = reformed Sombra  
Professor Toad = Daring Do  
Captain T. Od = Princess Luna  
Olivia = Starlight  
Olly = Discord  
Origami Crafts-Toad = Rarity  
The toads = other ponies  
Bowser’s minions = reformed changelings  
Earth ventallum = Giant turtle from season 9  
Water ventallum = Baby Ursa(in dragon form; shrunk to 3 times the normal size)  
Fire ventallum = Giant Pheonix  
Ice ventallum = Snow monster living near Yakyakistan
Mr100dragon100
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
i have an idea for a love story with two characters but I have a part where the female character gets into an accident and fell onto a table with glass and was bleeding a lot and her boyfriend had to send her to the hospital and do a blood transfusion due to the female losing a lot of blood but the boyfriend has special blood that made him immortal so the blood transfusion made his girlfriend immortal too even though they did not know this yet.

but here is my dilemma, since this takes place in Equestria and I read that horses can’t get drunk or at least not easily, I can’t use the idea of a guy getting drunk and trying to pick fights then pushing the female character onto a table with glass cups because she tried to defend both her and her boyfriend (even though the boyfriend was protecting her first).

what should I do? i need this scenario so the girl can become immortal this way what should I do?

please give me your own ideas

and if I can I still use a guy trying to pick fights then how should it play out if ponies can’t get drunk?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide