Fanfic Writing General

Winter-Moon
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

The Lost Sisters
@Background Pony #58B7  
I’ve officially decided that, besides Superlings of the Mushroom Kingdom, Eternal Journey, Starlight: Empress of Chaos, and Starlight and the Imaginationverse, I’ll no longer be posting or updating any of my stories.

Guess what the last fully G4 story I’ll be creating will be called and the plot of it
Background Pony #58B7
@Cyborg  
Figured i give you something.  
@DoctorWTF  
@Applepie1973
I’m gonna remain with G4, but also be with G5. And I’m pretty sure others will too.
Win-win.
There’s no reason to assume most of the current fandom won’t do the same. Just look at how many people have been doing that with Star Trek. Hell, there are people speaking positively of G1 MLP.
Background Pony #58B7
@Cyborg  
Ahh.  
Well, basically, worldbuilding is basically constructing a fantasy world, seen in games, animation, anime, et cetera.
Mr100dragon100
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
ok i need some advice, i’m going to write the next part of the comic (but is far into the future of the current comic) here is the story

the characters are Dracula, Erik (phantom of the opera) and Thomas the wolfpony and they met somepony who can help them find a home

he explained about an old house that is literally worthless and he said the group can have it but under one condition and asked if one of them can fix something and Erik said he can so they followed the pony to the storage.

once there he explained that they implemented a new way of bringing in items with out constantly needing to go in and out of the door but they realized that the door is too heavy even for two strong ponies and they need to find a way to open the door easier.

Erik looked around and saw a strange yet old machine the pony said it was an old generator that they used to make electricity but no longer needed due to a town implemented a huge one somewhere and they just have it just in case they need it

so Erik thought about it and asked if he can modify it in order for it to open the door the pony is unsure but agrees

so here is my question how should this go should Erik ask for a book about generators so he can read it while building and modifying? should erik do it himself or with the help of others? should i show him actually building it like a montage or should I cut to the sunset in order for the story to go faster?

and do you think this is a good idea or should I try something else
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide