Fanfic Writing General

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Sunny wants Zipp to socialize with her sister more. But Zipp refuses too. So Sunny gives Zipp a potion that makes Zipp always have to be at least 20 ft away from Pipp for 10 hours. This is so Zipp will have to talk with Pipp.
But Zipp gets frustrated at her pridacament.
I think I like the idea of Sunny being an extrovert who tries to get everybody to do stuff together and doesn’t quite understand introverts like Zipp and how they need their alone time. And Zipp needs to know how to balance between her own time and time with others.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Background Pony #2C10
Hopefully Rainbow won’t be too rough on Twilight.
I can imagine most unicorns are not as used to EMA (equine martial arts) as pegasi or earth ponies and might need some extra training.
Maybe Rainbow is part of a dojo led by a powerful instructor.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
I managed to publish two chapters from my story in the same month. Life is good.
On a sidenote, I finally managed to figure out how to paste a story into the ff.net app without it completely destroying the original formatting.
Background Pony #A22C
Twilight finds a stone that allows her to go to different universes. She then gets a idea to make a interdimesional fighting force to protect the multiverse.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide