Fanfic Writing General

AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
I think in all my writing I may have had two characters bust in and break up a threesome, demanding cash and threatening to shoot a dude.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Crazy Fic Idea #637

Luna decides to contact the soul of her firstborn daughter, whom she never got to see grow up, and decides to spend some time with her. That daughter is Snowdrop(who takes the role for reasons you might never fully fathom), and it turns out that the history books covered up more aspects of her than even Luna thought.
gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

@PonyPon  
What sort of aspects?

Anyways, I’ve got an another fic idea to throw at you: The Elements of Rebellion.

Basically, Celestia lost. 1,000 years ago Nightmare Moon destroyed her sister and ushered in a reign of eternal darkness, only her twisted magic allowing the world to still support life. She rules over a fascist hegemony, not worshiping her as a god will result in you being executed and your property confiscated and your family sold into slavery. Twilight Sparkle has spent most of her life as a favored slave in the Black Palace, enduring her mistress’s mercurial temper and working as an archivist. One day she finds a dusty old tome which tells of a weapon that may allow her to liberate Equestria. She escapes and heads to Ponyville hoping to find the elements of harmony.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@gasmaskangel  
Other than her actually being Luna’s daughter, her temperament, her abilities, her blindness, and the amount of time she can go without going into a rage-fueled killing spree.

Your idea Sounds Awesome. Too awesome for me to write, but awesome all the same.
And Brother I Hurt People
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Squirrel - "Is there a badge for being an oblivious fuck?"
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Thread Starter - /dis/the-cringe-thread
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Idea: wild, passionate sex happens.

That’s all I’ve got.

Anyway, being serious: I need anime character and anime title ponifications. Particularly ones from anime aimed at females (your typical Ouran High School Host Club stuff, Free!, Hetalia, etc.) and stuff that the typical weaboos idolize (Naruto is the best example I’ve got). It’s for my latest fic.
Shadow Star
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Chrysalis returns and has resurrected and teamed up with Sombra.  
they raise an evil fortress and since Twi and her friens are off dealing with something else… Shining and Cadence volunteer to deal with it. By sneaking inside getting to the ‘core’ and blowing it up.  
and of course they get caught and end up fighting the evil pair. Shiny vs Sombra and Cadence vs Chrysalis. The second fight abruptly stops when Cadence gets knocked down and drops a bunch of crackers and empty wrappers. The changeling queen just sort of stares at them for a bit, then pulls Cadence to her hooves, apologizes and yells at Sombra that the attack is off- and drags him off by his ear. Only stopping to congratulate the other couple and asking if cadence knows a good midwife.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Chrysalis returns and has resurrected and teamed up with Sombra.
they raise an evil fortress and since Twi and her friens are off dealing with something else… Shining and Cadence volunteer to deal with it. By sneaking inside getting to the ‘core’ and blowing it up.
and of course they get caught and end up fighting the evil pair. Shiny vs Sombra and Cadence vs Chrysalis. The second fight abruptly stops when Cadence gets knocked down and drops a bunch of crackers and empty wrappers. The changeling queen just sort of stares at them for a bit, then pulls Cadence to her hooves, apologizes and yells at Sombra that the attack is off- and drags him off by his ear. Only stopping to congratulate the other couple and asking if cadence knows a good midwife.

…whaa?
Shadow Star
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I ponyfied an old KP scrapfic.  
Kim / Cadance dropped half eaten Saltines while fighting Shego /Chrysails. She was eating them to combat morning sickness and Shego knew that cause she was doing the same thing, and realized Kim was execting as well and abruptly ends the fight. As she and Draken leave she stops to ask Kim if her mother (a surgeon) knows a good .. <crap what is spectifiaction..?) doctor that would see her.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
I ponyfied an old KP scrapfic.
Kim / Cadance dropped half eaten Saltines while fighting Shego /Chrysails. She was eating them to combat morning sickness and Shego knew that cause she was doing the same thing, and realized Kim was execting as well and abruptly ends the fight. As she and Draken leave she stops to ask Kim if her mother (a surgeon) knows a good .. <crap what is spectifiaction..?) doctor that would see her.

Oh, alright then. That explains it. And maybe OB/GYN is maybe what you’re looking for?
Shadow Star
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

oh so it is gynecologist? wasn’t sure.

My Little Mages vs Friendship is Dragons.

most bizarre fight ever.

the pinkie’s turn their into a form of tag, the Fluttershy’s end up sitting and talking (mostly about animals)

and then we have the Dash’s trading fists/hooves and insults, The AJ’s both trying to kill the ‘heathen abomination’

and the Twilights having mental breakdowns.
gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

A fic I’ve been trying to write off and on again for awhile now: Basically I want to do Human In Equestria story, but before you all get the torches and pitchforks I’m not interested in doing an “and then X pony falls in love with the human and that is all that fucking happens” story, I was thinking of doing one more in the vein of Conan the Barbarian or Brutal Legend. The human isn’t a brony, in fact she isn’t even aware that bronies are a thing when she gets pulled into equestria and finds herself called on to defeat an ancient Cthulhu-ish abomination. She’s an alcoholic, foul mouthed, punk rocker who’s solution to most problems is punch it, and if that doesn’t work try kicking it instead. Problems definitely include Timber Wolves.

Basically a no fucks given adventure story, playing up the fantasy part of the setting and the mane six having to deal with an ally who thinks in an entirely different way than any of them, except possibly Dash, who would most likely approve of the “punch first and ask questions eventually” school of problem solving.
AaronMk
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sky funeral
So, out of the blue fic conceptualizing in a Steam chat with a friend. Throwing it up for the shits.

AaronMK-#SoteloSneezed: > Hasbro owns D+D  
AaronMK-#SoteloSneezed: > And through Wizards of the Coast, Magic: The Gathering.  
<Friend>: Wot  
<Friend>: usrs  
AaronMK-#SoteloSneezed: isrs  
AaronMK-#SoteloSneezed: Mhmm  
<Friend>: Pony race in official dnd  
AaronMK-#SoteloSneezed: lol  
<Friend>: “I have a unicorn mage. No, it isn’t Twilight.”  
AaronMK-#SoteloSneezed: And MAgic the Gathering.  
AaronMK-#SoteloSneezed: So… Somehow make a joke there.  
AaronMK-#SoteloSneezed: I guess…  
<Friend>: Friendship the Gathering  
<Friend>: Dungeons and Friendship  
<Friend>: I’d say Friendship and Dragons but that sounds like a Twispike ship  
AaronMK-#SoteloSneezed: Lol  
AaronMK-#SoteloSneezed: I’d say write it as a fic to see how many people approach it thinking it to be a ship-fic and finding it’s a really nerdy story about Twilight, Dash, and maybe some other ponies sitting down for a D+D adventure.  
<Friend>: lol  
<Friend>: yes  
AaronMK-#SoteloSneezed: With Bill Murray.  
AaronMK-#SoteloSneezed: Like, you got Twi, Dash, Shining, and fucking Bill Murray pone in a room playing Dungeons and Dragons.  
AaronMK-#SoteloSneezed: Or whatever version of the game they got in Equestria they made for the comics.  
AaronMK-#SoteloSneezed: Maybe throw Cadence in for the shits.
gasmaskangel
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

@AaronMk  
No, not Bill Murray pony. Actual Bill Murray. Because we’re already insane, why not go the extra mile.

Actually that give me an idea for some reason, a pony parody of Monsters and Mazes. Could do it in universe with the CMC, or as a meta story about bronies.

Another idea that I am just not good enough to pull off yet: A story about Apple Bloom getting her cutie mark… in potions record scratch after hanging around with Zecora. Applejack is pissed that her little sister seemingly will have nothing to do with the farm, moral about letting people go their own way, feels all around.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@gasmaskangel

I can’t see Applejack being pissed about AB’s talent not lying in apples. If anything, I feel like she’d be happy on the outside while internally combating her sadness (she would have thought that AB would stick around the farm, now she’ll probably leave). Shenanigans ensue.

Alright, so I’m still planning my Zecora and Fancy Pants fanfic. As for the Giselle one, I’ve decided it’s only natural to ship her with Gizmo (the nerdy pony that Rarity asks for asparagus); she’ll try to turn him into the perfect boyfriend.

@PonyPon

Someone ought to get on that.
Shadow Star
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@PonyPon  
agreed. As they live in a Matriarchal society, it makes sense. As the eldest daughter odds are the farm is in HER name. So… having it so she has to have a daughter or lose the farm would fit.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
So, I have a question. My personal headcanon is that Rarity, Trixie, and Fleur De Lis all speak French fluently. But they speak Québécois French, Louisiana French, and “French” French, respectively. Could these three variations of the language be understood by each other? How different are they?
AaronMk
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sky funeral
@YetAnotherBrony

Based on my general understanding each variation of French is more a dialect than a different language. There’d be enough common elements in each language that they’d have full understanding. Any differences between the three would be like American English to English English, or Australian English.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide