Fanfic Writing General

Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Ok, so I’ve started work on a new fic. Basically Luna has come back to Ponyville for her second Nightmare Night and is trying to figure out what makes something fun scary vs OH GOD I’M GOING TO DIE scary. She’s gotten Twilight to help her out by making the library into a haunted house, and thus far is unimpressed with Twilight’s efforts. The two put their heads together and make a proper haunted house, which they go a bit over board on.
What I’m looking for is folk monsters that Luna can remember facing back before her nasty turn necessitated a brief time out. I’m already planning to mine some cultural bogeymen from Cracked’s various lists of weird critters from around the world, but I’d also like solicitations from you guys.
I’m already planning on throwing in the old school medieval vampires (basically blood drinking zombies) and a ponified version of that one japanese ghost with an eye in its anus, but I’m looking for more.
Spoiler: I’m writing this basically because I first thought up the following exchange:
“Applejack, I don’t want to die a virgin.”
“Me neither Rarity. Lets do this.”
And then they fuck, and the monster leaves, embarrassed.

As much as I love Rarijack, I don’t think they’d jump right into the sex. Maybe a sloppy make-out session?

As for the monsters, go crazy. Look in histories/mythologies of Scandinavia, Japan, and Greece.
Shadow Star
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@PonyPon  
oh? cause of the title and such it.. whatever.

are clop ideas allowed?  
I had a thread on another forum (RLP) but it and the stories went bye bye along with he site.
Shadow Star
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

ah good. while both did get written, they were kinda on the blah side. maybe somepony here can do better.

Fluttershy gets… well gangfucked by her critters. Even the bear. after its over she gets up, goes into the closet— and digs out a ..‘special’ pump and vacumes out the spooge while deciding what to have for dinner or something. (some action that implies boredom, and that she’s used to this happening)
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
ah good. while both did get written, they were kinda on the blah side. maybe somepony here can do better.
Fluttershy gets… well gangfucked by her critters. Even the bear. after its over she gets up, goes into the closet— and digs out a ..‘special’ pump and vacumes out the spooge while deciding what to have for dinner or something. (some action that implies boredom, and that she’s used to this happening)

Aaaghh…gaah! Remember when he said “not too graphic”? HE MEANT IT. SERIOUSLY.
Shadow Star
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

fine.  
AJ stops by the barn to talk to Appleboom who is sitting on a large pile of hay. She reminds her of some chores, to do her homework and some small talk.  
AB seems.. distcated/nervous the whole time.  
AJ turns to leave

”Oh an by th’ way, you and Spike are using a rubber, aintcha?“
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
In the second part of the prologue of my epic, Trixie must go on a mission from Igneous Rock to go to the dreaded Thork Mountain to harvest Roc Steel from the peak. She goes with Lightning Dust (the only patron of the Mercenary Guild that would accompany her) as a bodyguard to face the Cockatrices, Gargoyles, Diamond dogs and their young Roc Master. Along the way, Trixie must learn support, Dust must learn caring, but they both must learn friendship.

I need a title for that.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
In the second part of the prologue of my epic, Trixie must go on a mission from Igneous Rock to go to the dreaded Thork Mountain to harvest Roc Steel from the peak. She goes with Lightning Dust (the only patron of the Mercenary Guild that would accompany her) as a bodyguard to face the Cockatrices, Gargoyles, Diamond dogs and their young Roc Master. Along the way, Trixie must learn support, Dust must learn caring, but they both must learn friendship.
I need a title for that.

“Through Fire And Steel”? I dunno, I’m horrible with names.
gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

I’ve got a clop premise for ya’ll, riffing off of a premise in the comics rather than the show.

I’m thinking of the Fluttershy micro, her secret yarn dungeon. Only its not yarn here, Fluttershy makes sex toys and bondage gear. Basically it would parody the comic;s story, she goes to an avante gard art show incognitio, displaying some very “provactive” pieces, that the art snobs look down on because they interpret it as just being shocking for the sake of being shocking (possibly also have some gags where various ponies read really deep meaning into it when in reality Fluttershy just felt compelled to share her love of kinky fucking). Rarity sees it, and figures out Fluttershy made it, admires it and provides Fluttershy with some friendly support, reveals that she has a deeply kinky side as well. The art critics change their tune when Celestia shows up and really loves the piece, and it ends with a gigantic lesbian orgy in Fluttershy’s bondage dungeon between the mane six, with Fluttershy acting as a dominatrix. I’m not going to get into specifics beyond that, mostly because I’ve probably already squicked you out. (Here’s a hint: Horse cocks for everyone!)

Anyways, I might try my hand at that once I get the stories I’m currently working on done, but feel free to take this and make it your own! Just let me know if you do so I don’t look like an ass for publishing something that looks like a rip off of your fic later.
Shadow Star
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

ive had this one in my head for a while due to On a Cross and Arrow and Final Fantasy ix (9)

The guys and crusaders go camping. at one point scoots gets upset so Blitz decides to help him cheer up with an ‘ancient Pegasus stallion bonding ritual’  
peeing together off the end of a cloud.
Shadow Star
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

eh I took two versions of it and mixed em.  
original pony was shining and spike peeing off a cliff, the other was Care Bears with brave heart peeing off a high cloud - and onto Proud Heart’s new flowerbed.
ParagonCommander
Thread Starter -  Super Smash Bros General Thread

Absent Tactician
You know, in the fic I’m writing (Non-Pony related, sorry) I’m wanting to include a lesbian love scene between two of the characters.  
Trouble is, I’ve never written a sexually explicit scene. Like, ever.

If I was to write it up here, would you guys judge it?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide