Fanfic Writing General

Background Pony #DB6A
@Cyborg  
Cool idea.

Now my idea is basically Ready Player One with ponies, mixed with Elysium and is a ponies on earth story.

Basically, imagine a world where Humans can go online via vr and humans can become their favorite MLP Character or cartoon character, where as ponies can become their favorite cartoon character.
Winter-Moon
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

The Lost Sisters
@Background Pony #92BC  
Yes

When creatures from around Equestria and the neighboring kingdoms are experiencing terrible nightmares more horrifying than anything seen before, Luna calls the mane 6 to Canterlot for an important meeting

She has seen these nightmares before, and when they appeared last, the origin was a mysterious island in the middle of the enchanted ocean known as creepypasta island

Here, hundreds of different entities lurk in the menacing shadows of this island. Only one who is truly fearless can survive this nightmarish place
Background Pony #92BC
@Cyborg  
That’s a interesting idea.

Now for my idea:  
Twilight finds herself going thru various timelines, trying to catch a enemy… Her evil self, Midnight Sparkle.  
This would basically be a time travel story, with some Interstellar aspects.
Background Pony #DB6A
@Cyborg  
Not that i know of.  
Also, got another idea:

A multiverse is slowy emerging and with it, new baddies. Twilight Sparkle and her friends decide to journey to the center of Equus and partner with new friends along the way.
Background Pony #DB6A
@Cyborg  
Thanks.

Tbf, I think we should only share ideas on here, but if you want, you can make a new thread under general.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide