FIMFiction "Twilicorn" Tag (>>801376 redux)

Fanfiction » FIMFiction "Twilicorn" Tag (>>801376 redux) Search Posts
Background Pony #8493
Is it just me, or has the “Twilicorn” tag disappeared from FIMFiction? It was incredibly useful in filtering my search results, but I can’t seem to find it anymore.
Background Pony #8493
@Background Pony #4BE1  
Wow, and I guess those of us who found the tag useful are just supposed to eat shit and die? Is it really that baffling an ordeal to add the “Twilicorn” tag so that people can narrow down their searches and more easily find what they’re looking for?

If you ever get annoyed at anti-Twilicorners “still complaining” about Twilicorn, keep in mind that this is why we complain. Because if we don’t, if we keep our opinions to ourselves, we’re written off as irrelevant and people start making the fandom more and more hostile to our presence.
toxicitzi
BUY SOME APPLES! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

that’s pretty shitty news, not for me, but for some people I can kind of understand missing the tag will suck.  
Best to communicate with writers and keep communication in groups if you’re avid readers and supporters of unicorn Twilight, it’s your stuff and if it’s what you want, heck, just go for it.

personally, I’m more curious just why the hell Knighty wants this change of all things. It’s been like this for well over a year, this decision seems too much of a knee-jerk to just be simple cohesive tagging, that sounds too much like an excuse to me.  
Other than that, I’m more or less indifferent to whatever becomes of the tags, sorry guys, I just don’t care if it’s an alicorn or unicorn. For me, fimfiction is already a completely different space ripped apart from the show, plus, I don’t follow the kinds of stories that try to be like the show all that much, so whichever one I get is irrelevant, so long as the story isn’t terrible, it’s all good.

so, you can get used to it, or try that group creation thing and form your community and group folder for stories, unless those groups and story folders already exist, in which case, you’re probably ok.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide