Fluttershy's Futa Follies[NSFW]

Background Pony #B502
Im guessing by the amount of time, this is either gonna be big, OOOR Gasmaskangel is dead
Fluttershy_The_Submissive

@gasmaskangel  
um, not to steer you from your work, which i happen to love, btw, i was wondering if i could make a suggestion for a story i’ve been wanting to see for a long time, a-and i was wondering if you could make it.  
it’s where Fluttershy has some secrets she has kept hidden for a long time and where, well, Rarity had found out about it and decided to use it as an opportunity to make Fluttershy her personal slave.  
J-Just a suggestion for one i’ve been wanting to see for a long time. if your too busy to make it, i understand
gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

@Jake The Army Guy  
Shit’s been kinda nuts on my end for awhile now. I lost my job last month, and my mom had hip surgery shortly afterwards and I’ve basically been her driver ever since.

However none of this has been preventing me from writing, the problem there is just that I’m just not happy with anything I’ve written since February or so.
Background Pony #DEFF
@Jake The Army Guy
Shit’s been kinda nuts on my end for awhile now. I lost my job last month, and my mom had hip surgery shortly afterwards and I’ve basically been her driver ever since.
However none of this has been preventing me from writing, the problem there is just that I’m just not happy with anything I’ve written since February or so.

That’s a shame to hear, as this story seemed to be going fun places. What aren’t you liking about the piece?
Jake The Army Guy

@gasmaskangel

Man, I know that feel. My own story has been on hiatus for over a year just because I can’t dreg up the motivation to write. Well, just know that a lot of us appreciate the hard work, and should you ever find that spark, we’ll be ready. _
arcanedarness

Only writing to say that your story is smoking hot (congratulations), and that I would not recommend you to write if you don’t feel like writing. This can taint your liking of the craft. Good luck.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide