Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Friendship is Magic Reboot

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
RARITY
I want to focus on Rarity more of as an entrepenuer.

She along with Applejack are one of the more senior members of the Mane Six.

She might be the Element of Creativity this time, but I think I'll generosity her secondary trait, since it creates some interesting ideas.

I want to go with a rags to riches story for Rarity. Like her having to spend years perfecting her accent to the point she speaks better than many Canterlotians themselves.

She started as a lower middle class pony to an unremarkable family. But through connections, finding teachers, digging up for gems, having many jobs like cashier or even farmhand (two jobs which she swore never to work in again). Through her own will and through the generosity of others who didn't just see her a country bumpkin.

She believes in pursuing oppurtunity and helping others reach their full potential just like Rarity herself. So with Fluttershy, Rarity is determined to make her shine and achieve her dreams.

Twilight and Applejack thinks of her as shallow and impractical at first but they learn to respect her. In fact Twilight at first suspects Rarity is only helping Twilight because of Twilight's connection with the Canterlot elite.

SPIKE
I like the idea of Sparity. Spike is often portrayed as going through teenage struggles. So I will make Spike 16 or maybe even a young adult of 18. It would make Sparity seem more belivable without having to rely on cocepts like timeskips.

Or Spike will still be a kid and be friends with the CMC or maybe as a teen be their reluctant babysitter.

Regardless of age, Spike will be shown to be more competent as an assistant. He'll be the voice of reason for Twilight and be the more sociable of the two.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer