Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Friendship is Magic Reboot

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Applejack is now the older sister of Big Mac and Apple Bloom. Granny Smith might be dead.

But regardless of Granny Smith. AJ is still cheerful. But she also just Granny Smith is very traditional and somewhat xenophobic.

-

AJ also dislikes the Pear family and tells her younger siblings not to associate with "them snobbish Pears". She saw Pears as prudes, no fun, silent, reserved and unloving, especially since Pears don't usually show much outward affection.

When she will find out about the truth about her Pear heritage. AJ goes into an existencial crisis.

And after she accepts the Pear and Apple side she starts to be more accepting not just of Pears but of others different from her.

-

AJ and Rarity have a strange frenemy relationship. They both have a dep work ethic.

AJ sees Rarity as being a traitor to Ponyville, wanting to deny her humble roots.

Rarity sees AJ as utterly mediocre. Having no dreams or ambition. Rarity also is often jealous of AJ. She hates how AJ was handed to gain a role in Manehattan while Rarity was stuck in her school play. Rarity sees herself as someone who had nobody but herself to work hard whereas AJ has family to help her out.

TLDR: AJ: You went from a small town filly to being a big city diva! Rarity: You had everything handed to you on a silver platter by your family and you still rejected it! Whereas I had to work almost entirely by myself to get to where I was. Ironic how such a mediocre mare is the granddaughter of someone as ambitious as Granny Smith!
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer