Is there an "Alternate Plot" fanfic

bigladiesman
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations

El retorn de Jan
… Of “A Canterlot Wedding” where Twily leaves all the cast alone to meet their fate in hands of Queen Chrysalis and her army?

There are three harsh moments on the show:

• Pinkie gets downright rejected (because of the classic Birthday surprise party) and one wants to send the rest of the Mane 6 to the glue factory: We got “Cupcakes” and its versions to enjoy ourselves.

• Dashie is publically humiliated and many fans would have loved to send the Mane 6 and Scootaloo to the glue factory: We got tons of alternative fics. As for Scootaloo, we got Rainbow Factory.

… But I think the harshest moment was when the Mane 6, the Great and Powerful Tia and even Shining - at least he has an excuse - ditched Dashie for trying to save them. Especially harsh from the Mane 5, that preferred the glamour of a random pony over the genuine concern of a true friend.  
    In fact , I think Chrissy sealed her fate by not letting Twily alone in her disgrace. I may be biased because this is one of the episodes of the show I’ve actually seen, but I would love to see Twily saying to herself: “Fuck off, I’m outta here” and leaving them to their doom. Is there any fic about this?
bigladiesman
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations

El retorn de Jan
Wait, forget it. I found it: you guys built a ENTIRE MULTIVERSE out of it, called Nuptialverse.

You magnificient bastards… I love this fandom!

Well. The thread can be closed now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide